Forcing Americans to pay illegals to invade us..Is that a ‘divisive’ policy?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
PLEASE NOTE: This is 100% POLITICAL

As Democrats scream at the sky and claim every one of Trumps policies create division they seem to believe that Americans should be happy and unified in compromising their own quality of life for illegals....in paying illegal aliens to educate themselves here, abuse our healthcare and public services, drop anchor babies in our laps, commit crime against us and destroy our communities, cities and states.
Come on Democrats...there is nothing more divisive than this.

I have come to enjoy having a mexican/hispanic section in my local grocery stores......well except that mayo with the lime in it. That stuff is rather ugh.

PLEASE NOTE: This is 100% POLITICAL

As Democrats scream at the sky and claim every one of Trumps policies create division they seem to believe that Americans should be happy and unified in compromising their own quality of life for illegals....in paying illegal aliens to educate themselves here, abuse our healthcare and public services, drop anchor babies in our laps, commit crime against us and destroy our communities, cities and states.
Come on Democrats...there is nothing more divisive than this.
67485047_2637916706227910_5576992352133709824_n.jpg

I have come to enjoy having a mexican/hispanic section in my local grocery stores......well except that mayo with the lime in it. That stuff is rather ugh.
Not accusing you of this but, why do people always cite food when the topic of immigration comes up? As if this fact helps to detract from the overall net negative. It is akin to focusing on the beauty of a home's lawn while the home is engulfed in flames. Very odd. The topic always arises.

We invite them here to drive down wages and allow businesses avoid taxes. Why should we not want those people we invite, educated?

Not accusing you of this but, why do people always cite food when the topic of immigration comes up? As if this fact helps to detract from the overall net negative. It is akin to focusing on the beauty of a home's lawn while the home is engulfed in flames. Very odd. The topic always arises.

I don't know that there is a net negative. I guess it depends on your time frame. Historically, first generation immigrants suck donkey balls, second generation do better, and third generation tend to be real 'Mericans, damn it. I seem to see a lot of crime being committed by Real "Mericans. I may have committed a few myself a time or too. Since you mention homes, at least i my area, I see a lot of the folks buying dumps and turning them into nice houses and taking small houses and turning them into big houses. I am sure some of them are illegals and some of them are legals. I think a lot of the problems are caused by anti-immigrant policies like no driver's licenses. No license means no insurance so when one plows into me I will be rather pissed, but it wasn't like they really had a choice to be insured under current law in most places and I am not so obtuse to think people don't have a need to drive in modern society legal or otherwise.

We invite them here to drive down wages and allow businesses avoid taxes. Why should we not want those people we invite, educated?

No kidding, drive down wages and allow businesses to avoid taxes, brilliant plan...dumbass.

It's not my plan. I fully support putting businesses that hire illegals out of business.

Ok, so you invite thousands/millions of illegals here, but you don't want them to be hired anywhere, you want those businesses shut down....that is a brilliant plan. Let me guess, they can all go on welfare so you don't feel so bad?

No kidding, drive down wages and allow businesses to avoid taxes, brilliant plan...dumbass.

It's not my plan. I fully support putting businesses that hire illegals out of business.

Ok, so you invite thousands/millions of illegals here, but you don't want them to be hired anywhere, you want those businesses shut down....that is a brilliant plan. Let me guess, they can all go on welfare so you don't feel so bad?

I didn't invite them. Business did. If there are no jobs, they don't come. Illegals don't qualify for welfare (I'm not going to argue the small exceptions).

Who is it allowing them to stay here and work?

I didn't invite them. Business did. If there are no jobs, they don't come. Illegals don't qualify for welfare (I'm not going to argue the small exceptions).

Yet 2-3 posts prior you say "we" invite them. Of course illegals don't qualify for welfare, it's also illegal for them to be here....but they are.

Do you think Republican businessmen don't participate in hiring illegal workers and pay them under the table?

Yet 2-3 posts prior you say "we" invite them. Of course illegals don't qualify for welfare, it's also illegal for them to be here....but they are.

Yes, "We" invite them. We as a country invite them. We want the cheap labor. As long as that is the case, yes, I want them educated.

Go after the employers and a huge part of the problem is solved. Why do you suppose Trump is not doing this?

Do you think Republican businessmen don't participate in hiring illegal workers and pay them under the table?

Sure, it's just the Republican businessmen...dumbass.

Sure, it's just the Republican businessmen...dumbass.

It's all businesses, all kinds. Why do you suppose Trump is not addressing this?

Yes, "We" invite them. We as a country invite them. We want the cheap labor. As long as that is the case, yes, I want them educated.

Go after the employers and a huge part of the problem is solved. Why do you suppose Trump is not doing this?

Yep, putting up a wall isn't exactly an invite. They do get educated, for free thanks to our tax dollars.

Yep, putting up a wall isn't exactly an invite. They do get educated, for free thanks to our tax dollars.

You are avoiding my question.

You are avoiding my question.

And you're talking in circles.

Forum List

Back