Former CDC Chief says he thinks CV came from virology lab

The genetic sequence is posted on-line ... please point to where it was tampered with ...

Im pretty confident that wuhan and reston were working on it together and it was "accidentally" released.

I remember when this first started going around I was at the eye doctor and asked her if she thought it came from the lab, and she so casually chuckled and said of course not. It came from the wet market. I said so it's just a coincidence that it originated in the same city in China with the only biosafety level 4 lab, called the Wuhan Institute of Virology (didn't yet know they specialized in bat coronaviruses)? She said yes. And this is a doctor. Parroting whatever was being fed via the media.
Not sure people doubt it came from the lab over there. I assume it did. Highly doubt it was a purposeful release and certainly not as a weapon to try out on there own people first, without a ready made cure. Just stupid human error with a virus that spreads like flu and a closed secretive commie government that never admits mistakes to the outside world.
More people are coming to their senses but the general word was that it magically sprung up from the wet market. I also think it was an accidental escape but in no way has the lab ever been acknowledged as the source.
Yeah. Heard that as the prevailing story line when it first came out and to this day not sure whether the ChiComms knew if got out of their lab or not, but I go with the renegade out the door idea. Would not at all be surprise if Covid patient #1 was a virology technician, and no telling if they even knew when they went home or went to lunch, they were spreading to others. Doubt we will ever know for sure who the real patient #1 was and seriously doubt the ChiComms will tell us if they have actually found out. The aren't stupid, but never ever trust a Communist government. Heck, our own government and politicians bear watching, as we all know.

Yeah really,now he needs to put on thinking cap and realise it was engineered by the dems.

Given the Democrat preference for degrees in shit like underwater basketweaving and baying at the moon I rather doubt they "engineered" it. Paid for....now THAT I can't question. Oh, and with your tax dollars.

I remember when this first started going around I was at the eye doctor and asked her if she thought it came from the lab, and she so casually chuckled and said of course not. It came from the wet market. I said so it's just a coincidence that it originated in the same city in China with the only biosafety level 4 lab, called the Wuhan Institute of Virology (didn't yet know they specialized in bat coronaviruses)? She said yes. And this is a doctor. Parroting whatever was being fed via the media.
Not sure people doubt it came from the lab over there. I assume it did. Highly doubt it was a purposeful release and certainly not as a weapon to try out on there own people first, without a ready made cure. Just stupid human error with a virus that spreads like flu and a closed secretive commie government that never admits mistakes to the outside world.
Im with you. I believe 100% it came from the lab. On purpose, not so much.

“Other people don’t believe that. That’s fine. Science will eventually figure it out.”

The origin of the virus remains unclear and is a matter of dispute. Anthony Fauci, one of President Joe Biden’s top health advisers, said Friday that Redfield’s view isn’t held by a majority of health officials.
It is interesting though. Note the OP seems to imply the Chinese released it intentionally, and Renfield said the opposite. But whatever.

IF the Chinese did it on purpose, what a clusterfk. They seem to have united all of the world, save Russia, against their global aspirations. LOL

But conspiracy theories like (Trump won) cannot be possible in a free society where information can be suppressed. Now in China .... it is barely possible that the govt could order a virus released, and then kill anyone involved. I mean Stalin and Putin's actions are pretty much accepted as true. But that's based on a track record. If the Chinese released a virus ... that would be pretty unprecedented.
I didnt come close to implying it was on purpose. I dont think it was.
You lie. As always.

“Other people don’t believe that. That’s fine. Science will eventually figure it out.”

The origin of the virus remains unclear and is a matter of dispute. Anthony Fauci, one of President Joe Biden’s top health advisers, said Friday that Redfield’s view isn’t held by a majority of health officials.
It is interesting though. Note the OP seems to imply the Chinese released it intentionally, and Renfield said the opposite. But whatever.

IF the Chinese did it on purpose, what a clusterfk. They seem to have united all of the world, save Russia, against their global aspirations. LOL

But conspiracy theories like (Trump won) cannot be possible in a free society where information can be suppressed. Now in China .... it is barely possible that the govt could order a virus released, and then kill anyone involved. I mean Stalin and Putin's actions are pretty much accepted as true. But that's based on a track record. If the Chinese released a virus ... that would be pretty unprecedented.
You lie. As always.
you lied about your own op, asshole. as usual.

You lie. As always.
you lied about your own op, asshole. as usual.
No, I didnt. I didnt imply it was on purpose. Didnt even come close. You just lie.

Unless they can get someone that works at the Wuhan Virology lab to testify or some other equivalent proof, this is all speculation.

However, given that there has never been a virus in history that has some of the characteristics of COVID-19, I find it very believable.

It was just one of those "how come" questions. LOL Why do dogs bark? Why is the universe worked to the sun rises in the east. Or is it necessary that the planets rotate and revolve the way they do, and if they rotated and revolved in the other direction would there be any noticeable change? Why does water freeze at Zero C?

This is REDFIELD...the incompetent fuck that screwed up the CDC in the first place...

Jesus people...
Really? Got any evidence to back that statement?
Evidence?

The CDC was world renowned...until Redfield took charge in the first year of the Trump admin.

It was a joke all through the pandemic. Even Trumpers disparaged it.

Former CDC Chief Says He Thinks Virus Came From Wuhan Lab (msn.com)
Yeah, no shit shirlock.
The virology lab, who just happened to be in the middle of ground zero, has been manipulating corona viruses for years. We even funded the shit. And now with the senile old fool at the helm, it wouldnt surprise me if we fund them even more.
Yep, in collaboration with a leftist University of North Carolina virus researcher.

https://www.med.unc.edu/microimm/directory/ralph-baric-phd-1/
And financing from DR fakey

Forum List

Back