Former election commissioner: Cohen and Trump didn't violate campaign finance law

Napolitano is a whore.
I watched him for years on Fox and he would change his stance daily based on email from viewers.

Why would you think I was talking about that clown? I meant the real judge in the case.
Trump already stated he paid from his own assets and hasn’t been proven to be lying.
You Libs make up bullshit based on Opinion pieces on sites hungry for clicks.

Yes, and the laws say the way they did it is illegal. If you disagree, you need to go talk to the judge. I can't do anything to help you.
You are reading Opinion pieces as though they are fact.
Idiots like you are loved by these sites.

The judge that just sentenced Cohen must be reading the same opinion pieces, cause he said it was a serious crime.
He said it’s a serious crime if it happened.

This is quite interesting. Every knowledgeable pundit who is writing about this particular matter concludes that Trump committed no campaign finance violation - in fact, he is entirely correct in stating publicly that the payoffs were an entirely private matter. In the WORST CASE, they might be deemed a LEGAL campaign contribution for which the President MIGHT have to pay a fine.

And yet the Left has gone bat-shit crazy over this microscopic development. People ignore the grotesque partisanship of the prosecutors in Cohen's case and the transparent fact that he is mouthing scripted descriptions of his actions, intended to show The Donald in the worst possible light.

I am really reluctant to ask this, but are partisans on the Left really this stupid? It is hard to imagine, but I'm afraid they are.

Trump already stated he paid from his own assets and hasn’t been proven to be lying.
LMf'nAO!

tRump has stated? How many different versions of this story has he "stated"?

How many of them have turned out to be true?

So why should we believe this latest version?

You kids crack me up.

Bulldog is correct:

View attachment 234441
Regarding this issue, one story.
You’re simply another idiot who laps up Opinion pieces that assuage your emotional needs.
Lol, no. Not "one story". At least 3 now, maybe 4 depending on how you look at it. Anyone who would believe tRump at this stage is a gullible fools.
Really?
I watch Trump interviews all the time and he has been consistent on this issue.
You simply provide us with click bait consisting of edited sound bites and outright lies.

If you say so.
I don’t say so, I Ignore Opinion pieces even when I hate the target.

LMf'nAO!

You kids crack me up.

Bulldog is correct:

View attachment 234441
You’re simply another idiot who laps up Opinion pieces that assuage your emotional needs.
Lol, no. Not "one story". At least 3 now, maybe 4 depending on how you look at it. Anyone who would believe tRump at this stage is a gullible fools.
Really?
You simply provide us with click bait consisting of edited sound bites and outright lies.
Lol, a tRumpkin accusing a liberal of providing "click bait and lies"?

That's hilarious!

1. Stormy who?

2. What payments?

3. Was done without my knowledge.

4. I never paid him back.

5. I paid him back but it was just normal business and I didn't know what it was for.

6. I knew about it but it wasn't campaign funds.

What will #7 be and will you believe it too?
Ad hominem.
You’ve never watched any Trump interviews.

This is quite interesting. Every knowledgeable pundit who is writing about this particular matter concludes that Trump committed no campaign finance violation - in fact, he is entirely correct in stating publicly that the payoffs were an entirely private matter. In the WORST CASE, they might be deemed a LEGAL campaign contribution for which the President MIGHT have to pay a fine.

And yet the Left has gone bat-shit crazy over this microscopic development. People ignore the grotesque partisanship of the prosecutors in Cohen's case and the transparent fact that he is mouthing scripted descriptions of his actions, intended to show The Donald in the worst possible light.

I am really reluctant to ask this, but are partisans on the Left really this stupid? It is hard to imagine, but I'm afraid they are.
They are mentally disturbed.
They cannot construct a flowchart.

Why would you think I was talking about that clown? I meant the real judge in the case.

Yes, and the laws say the way they did it is illegal. If you disagree, you need to go talk to the judge. I can't do anything to help you.

The judge that just sentenced Cohen must be reading the same opinion pieces, cause he said it was a serious crime.

He plead guilty and explained why he was sorry he did it. It was a crime.

LMf'nAO!

You kids crack me up.

Bulldog is correct:

View attachment 234441
Really?

If you say so.
I don’t say so, I Ignore Opinion pieces even when I hate the target.

You really should watch something other than fox. They aren't telling you what is actually happening.

LMf'nAO!

You kids crack me up.

Bulldog is correct:

View attachment 234441
Really?

That's hilarious!

1. Stormy who?

2. What payments?

5. I paid him back but it was just normal business and I didn't know what it was for.

Ad hominem.
Lol, you need to look up "ad hominem" and get outta the rwnj "news" cycle for a breath of fresh air and a reality check.

We both know it was part of a much larger set of activities for which he wanted as short a sentence as possible.
93% of cases are settled out of court.

Really?

That's hilarious!

1. Stormy who?

2. What payments?

Ad hominem.
Lol, you need to look up "ad hominem" and get outta the rwnj "news" cycle for a breath of fresh air and a reality check.
Tell us how many Trump interviews you’ve watched in full.

We both know it was part of a much larger set of activities for which he wanted as short a sentence as possible.

But this one wasn't settled out of court. I think that is mostly for civil cases anyway. This was a criminal case, and he plead guilty.

Really?

That's hilarious!

1. Stormy who?

2. What payments?

Ad hominem.
LMAO! Why would I keep count? For that matter why would you? Are you afraid you're going to get graded or something?

But this one wasn't settled out of court. I think that is mostly for civil cases anyway. This was a criminal case, and he plead guilty.
For a very truncated sentence.
It’s done 99% of the time.

Really?

That's hilarious!

1. Stormy who?

2. What payments?

Ad hominem.
LMAO! Why would I keep count? For that matter why would you? Are you afraid you're going to get graded or something?
Thanks for admitting your lack of actual facts.

Oh how liberals have such a short memory with a nice bias to it:

If Paying Daniels Was A Crime, The Clinton Campaign Committed It Too

Turns out, a lawyer sympathtic to the Clinton campaign was seeking funds to pay women to accuse Trump of sexual harassment right before the election. Nothing was said, and Clinton did not deny:

During the third presidential debate, candidate Trump speculated that the Clinton campaign was “behind” why the women came forward to accuse him all at the same time right before the election. Believe it or not, on national television, Ms. Clinton didn’t deny that her campaign was behind the accusers during her rebuttal. While she would shake her head silently denying candidate Trump’s accusation that she hired agent provocateurs to cause violence in his rallies, she did not deny, verbally or non-verbally, coordinating with the victims of Trump’s alleged harassment.[/QUOTE]

Okay, now get ready for the mother of all “What about” questions. Remember all those women who came out around that same time (October of 2016) accusing candidate Trump of sexual harassment? Turns out that a lawyer sympathetic to candidate Clinton contacted Clinton donors for money with which to pay some of these women to accuse Trump right before the election.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back