Former FBI Official At Field Office That Allegedly Leaked Clinton Email Info Arrested For Ties To Russian Oligarch

Barr is a GOP fixer from the Iran-Contra days who did his best to cover for Trumpy's political malfeasance.

Amen to that. Barr was Trump's Roy Cohn.

original.jpg

original.jpg

Roy Cohn was Trump's Roy Cohn, and was a tremendous personal lawyer.

Barr was an independent Attorney General, not a handpicked wing-man like the corrupt , uberpartisan Merrick Garland. Garland, if you'll remember , was so corrupt and so inept, that even the Turtle didn't think he was worthy of consideration.

Trumpybear wanted him to be that, but I think Barr believes in the unitary executive theory not the criminal executive theory Benedict Donald believed in.

FnKMsVjWYAINhNS

Republicans really hammered Hillary. They just wanted to damage her reputation to keep her from being president. Sadly, they succeeded. I think she would have been a great president. Comey put the icing on the cake right before the election.

Trump wanted to testify to the 6 January committee, but was refused the opportunity to do it on Live TV like Hillary was.

Barr was an independent Attorney General, not a handpicked wing-man like the corrupt , uberpartisan Merrick Garland. Garland, if you'll remember , was so corrupt and so inept, that even the Turtle didn't think he was worthy of consideration.
Revisionist lies. McConnell had to scrape the 60 vote threshold for supreme court nominees to be able seat the unqualified picks of the federalist society.

Trumpybear wanted him to be that, but I think Barr believes in the unitary executive theory not the criminal executive theory Benedict Donald believed in.

I get your point - but I disagree! Barr has a vision of the presidency that our Constitution does not support - a KING.

I get your point - but I disagree! Barr has a vision of the presidency that our Constitution does not support - a KING.
No problem, the Unitary theory is just about that, a constitutional king. Barr wasn't willing to go with the Trumpyplot to overturn the election based on lies, and resigned.

Sleepy Joe rarely answers questions from reporters, just like a king.

OTOH, President Trump always made time on the WH lawn to talk with the working press, much to the annoyance I'm sure of the helicopter pilot waiting for the Trumpster to finish up. Although I'm sure Trump took care of his pilot at Christmas with a nice envelope.

No problem, the Unitary theory is just about that, a constitutional king. Barr wasn't willing to go with the Trumpyplot to overturn the election based on lies, and resigned.

Yeah, Barr finally saw the writing on the wall. He can't whitewash his sins as AG.

Charles McGonigal, who was the special agent in charge of counterintelligence in the FBI’s New York Field Office, is under arrest over his ties to Oleg Deripaska, a Russian billionaire who has been sanctioned by the United States and criminally charged last year with violating those sanctions.

McGonigal and Shestakov, who worked for the FBI investigating oligarchs, allegedly agreed in 2021 to investigate a rival Russian oligarch in return for payments from Deripaska, according to the Justice Department. McGonigal and Shestakov are accused of receiving payments through shell companies and forging signatures in order to keep it a secret that Deripaska was paying them.

The deck was very unfairly stacked against Hillary! What do you think?

I mean you just can't make this shit up!

Yes he was HAND PICKED by Trump.... Barr interviewed for the job with an op ed saying Trump was right, dems were wrong and Trump hired him, for protection.

Reality -

Obama used the Washington Field Office of the fbi and other intelligence agencies to spy on candidate Trump.
They also worked with Steele to fabricate a Russian connection.
To keep busy they also helped Clinton with her illegal server and email scandals.

The NY field office was not involved in these schemes.
When The NY field office found out about the Weiner laptop problem, and brought it up, comey got out in front of it to clear Clinton prior to the election.

Not for nothing - when Steel worked with the fbi he reported to McGonigal.
The fbi tried to include McGoniga in the Russian Hoax but he refused to cooperate in the scam.

2 choices -
(1) He was, completely irrelevant to the Russian Hoax, taking money from a Russian National
(2) this is payback for not playing ball.

I realize that none of the Cultists on this board will understand any of this.
Since you won't understand it -
All non-responsive replies will be dismissed.

If I understand you correctly, you're saying that the FBI can't be trusted to be unbiased and fair.
Well certainly this man couldn't!!!!

Not the whole FBI!!! That's unfair to the good guys....

Just like most cops are not bad, the bad cops are the bad cops.... Not everyone else.

Not all Floyd protesters were thugs, the Floyd rioters were.

Not all trump rally goers were insurrectionists etc etc....etc etc.

Forum List

Back