Former Illinois Governor:"Democrats Have Been Stealing Votes For Years"

He is a Democrat

He is a (former and disgraced) Democrat who was pardoned by Rump and who owes Rump his freedom.

A convicted felon who served many years in prison for trying to sell Barack Obama's US Senate Seat in 2008.

Yeah... THERE's a reliable source for ya... :auiqs.jpg:

---------

Oh, and there's little doubt that, historically and at-present, the State of Illinois, and its Chicago and Cook County, are highly corrupt.

The sun rises in the east... the sun sets in the west... and Chicago politicians are corrupt... more Hot News on a Slow-News Day, eh, Sparky?

Now... all you need to do is to demonstrate actual relevance on an outcome-altering scale within Illinois and your Orange Baboon-God is vindicated.

Good luck with that... pi$$ant$.

You are ignorant of the law. Rod would be a credible witness in court because he has never been convicted of Perjury. Other crimes are irrelevant. His crime was accepting bribes. You got that wrong, too.

I dont recall him ever being right about anything yet.

He is a Democrat

He is a (former and disgraced) Democrat who was pardoned by Rump and who owes Rump his freedom.

A convicted felon who served many years in prison for trying to sell Barack Obama's US Senate Seat in 2008.

Yeah... THERE's a reliable source for ya... :auiqs.jpg:

---------

Oh, and there's little doubt that, historically and at-present, the State of Illinois, and its Chicago and Cook County, are highly corrupt.

The sun rises in the east... the sun sets in the west... and Chicago politicians are corrupt... more Hot News on a Slow-News Day, eh, Sparky?

Now... all you need to do is to demonstrate actual relevance on an outcome-altering scale within Illinois and your Orange Baboon-God is vindicated.

Good luck with that... pi$$ant$.

The thing is when people complain about Dems like him, you laugh it off and say other things. Always throwing the yoke to the ones who did nothing wrong. One reason why politicians are not respected. And when the shit hits the fan, will not be listened to. The prog politician has evolved into Dictator territory. In a more hard line nation, Cuomo, Whitmer and Newsom would be Castro, Stalin and Mao. No difference. Just political degree. Progs even talk much more seriously about using the military on Deplorables if they rise up.

"it ain't what you know that gets you in trouble, it's what you know that ain't so!" - Mark Twain

stay out of trouble, Rod!

He is a Democrat

He is a Democrat
No! He is a lying & cheating crook! Underneath the lipstick on that pig, Blagojevich is still a pig arrested, tried and convicted of at least 14 felonies while holding a high office of trust!

WRONG. One crime-soliciting bribes

OH MY GOSH, I WAS in error!
I wrote that he was found guilty of 14 felonies, but it was actually 17 felonies then 13 felonies. I guess I did a typo...so fucking sorry! Charged with 18 felonies, found not guilty of ONE and guilty of the other 17! Then the 7th Circuit in 2015 dismissed 5 of the original 18 counts reducing the total but not the sentence of 14 years.

"— June 27, 2011: After nine days of deliberations, jurors find Blagojevich guilty of 18 counts, including allegations that he tried to sell or trade President Barack Obama’s old Senate seat. Jurors reached a not guilty verdict on one count and deadlocked on two others.

— March 2012: Blagojevich reports to Colorado prison to begin a 14-year sentence.

— July 2013: Blagojevich’s lawyers appeal his corruption convictions and prison term.

— July 2015: 7th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals dismisses just five of 18 counts and rules prosecutors did not prove Blagojevich broke the law when he tried to get a Cabinet position in President Barack Obama’s administration in exchange for trying to appoint Obama adviser Valerie Jarrett to Obama’s old U.S. Senate seat. Counts in which he sought contributions in exchange for a Senate seat appointment were upheld. Court says Blagojevich can be retried or resentenced on the counts that remain.

— Aug. 9, 2016: After prosecutors decline to retry Blagojevich, trial Judge James Zagel resentences him on the 13 counts that still stand. Even with the reduced number of convictions, Zagel refuses to lower the original 14-year sentence."
~~ A timeline of Blagojevich's political career, criminal case ~~

My typo was just that...a typo. YOU were just fucking misinformed, or as you wrote, WRONG!

...why aren't you happy, you won. Jesus u people r weird
You confuse wariness of lying, cheating Republican 11th hour election-overturning maneuvers with genuine happiness that your Baboon-God is history.

...How many Illiinois governors have went to prison? Google it. The state is corrupt as the day is long
Yep. Nolo contendre. No contest.

illinoislicenseplate.jpg

...LOL you won and you still can not be anything but bitter. Then again you will be paying higher taxes, so enjoy
Nope. Just keeping the pressure on you Orange Baboon-God cultists until you're done lying about stolen elections - until January 20, 2021, anyway.

...The thing is when people complain about Dems like him, you laugh it off and say other things...
Incorrect.

Blago is as crooked as they come.

Hell, he should have served his entire sentence, rather than having it commuted by the Orange Baboon-God.

Me... I'm not defending him in the slightest or laughing it off or saying other things...

Merely deflating your Orange Kool-AId buddy (the OP) trying to hold up Blago as an authoritative source regarding the 2020 election in Illinois.

Being able to state-the-obvious (Illinois politics are corrupt) is a far cry from serving as a credible witness regarding the 2020 election in Illinois.

Until you characters come-up with something more substantial than hearsay and anecdotal accusations, capable of overturning the result, it won't signify.

...LOL you won and you still can not be anything but bitter. Then again you will be paying higher taxes, so enjoy
Nope. Just keeping the pressure on you Orange Baboon-God cultists until you're done lying about stolen elections - until January 20, 2021, anyway.
You got 4 more years of stolen elections to enjoy.

And no matter how hard you try you can not even pretend to be happy

Forum List

Back