Former Secret Service Agent Issues ‘Challenge’ to Liberals

Why is he/she a former Secret Service Agent?
Because he was disgusted having to provide security to Barack Obama (yes - he was on the Presidential Protection Detail or PPD) after listening to all of Barack lies in public and then hearing what Barack was saying and doing behind closed doors. He wants Constitutional government and he saw and heard Barack usurping the Constitution to form his own new marxist government.

Then glad he stopped being an agent, since their job is to well do their job, not decide who should and shouldn't be protected based on political views.

Seems to me they were witness to illegal acts being carried out by the POTUS. That's not a "political view" that's a observation of criminal behavior and not wanting to be a part of it.

Bam !!!

No wonder he failed at being a secret service agent.

Anyone with that kind of political skew isn't capable of protection. He's too busy thinking he's smarter than the guy he's protecting.

Then run for office, jackass.

No wonder he failed at being a secret service agent.

Anyone with that kind of political skew isn't capable of protection. He's too busy thinking he's smarter than the guy he's protecting.

Then run for office, jackass.

He did say he ran for office in Maryland...

You don't like my response to that set up question of yours

So for starters - it's not your "response". It was Dick Cheney's. The fact that you feel the need to go to Dick Cheney for your information and ideas is fall down hilarious.

Second - it was not my "question". It was posed by former Secret Service agent Dan Bongino.

You're so stupid and scared to engage in discussion that you can't even figure out who is answering questions and who is answering them... :lmao:

I'm not even go into your first two nit-pick childish statements! And yeah, I'm so fucking scared I might just shit in your nest again, turkey! Damn why don't you grow up!

When Barack Obama was sworn into office, the national debt stood at a little over $10 trillion. Today, it is closing in on $20 trillion. He spent more in deficit spending during his first term than all U.S. Presidents in history spent during their first term combined. In addition, he has also added almost as much to the debt $9 trillion and counting) in 7 years than it took all U.S. Presidents during all of their terms combined did over 235 years.

So....I can't wait to hear you explain how (and I quote) "the debt of the nation went DOWN during his two terms as President". This......this is going to be goooooood. Seriously Lewdog, I'm not sure I have ever more eagerly awaited a response than I am right now. You have my undivided attention....

Ok let me back peddle a bit here. We are talking about debt... but related to debt is the deficit, which is the difference between what the country collects and what it spends, which is what ultimately contributes to the National debt. With that being said, here is an article from Politifact that says it is "mostly true" that Obama has cut the national deficit by two-thirds during his time as President. Now as I said, I'm not a fan of Obama... but cutting the National deficit by two-thirds, which is basically what is building the National debt, is an accomplishment.

Now, let's not forget, the government shut down, and the contributions to the government budget made by the Republican controlled Congress. So whether you want to blame Obama, or congratulate him, the problem is spread across both parties.

Barack Obama claims deficit has decreased by two-thirds since taking office
Well to be honest, I had a feeling you were going there. Deficit. Not debt. But here is the problem - you're buying into the liberal propaganda. You read "since taking office" and assume that means where we were BEFORE taking office (as any rational person would - which is exactly why they word it that way).

But here is what REALLY happened: in his first term (2009), Obama spent trillions upon trillions. It was crazy. Like nothing America has ever seen. To this day, he has deficit spent more each year than any president before him. But it's been less than what he previously did in 2009. And that's the disingenuous bullshit game that Dumbocrats like to play. He cut it 2/3's from HIS own WORST spending. But that 2/3's reduction is still more than any other president before him has spent.

So that would be like me brutally murdering 100 people in 2015. Then telling the American people that I cut crime by 75% because I "only" murdered 25 people in 2016. I've still killed a shit-load of people. I just killed less than I've killed before. That is the "logic" that Obama and the Dumbocrats are trying to sell the American people on (and sadly, it works with most liberals).

That's not entirely true, as he was only in office for a 8 months of that fiscal year, and wasn't even responsible for creating that annual budget. So how can you blame 2009 on him?
Because the budget is not what spends beyond the budget. The person sitting behind the Resolute Desk authorizing the spending beyond the budget is what creates the debt.

Not what spends beyond the budget? So what exactly are you saying that Obama spent so much money on beyond the budget? Now you need to be specific here, and you need to provide items that do not need to be approved by the Republican Congress beforehand. Otherwise all the stuff you list will be blood that is not just on Obama's hands but that of both parties.

There is a budget. The only way you can have a deficit (which is annual) that ultimately becomes the national debt (which is the total accumulative) is to spend beyond that budget. The budget (created by George W. Bush before leaving office for 2009) cannot spend beyond itself. It is an inanimate object. It is the person sitting in the Oval Office who approves the spending beyond that budget. It doesn't matter what Bush's budget was for 2009, if Obama had stuck to it, there wouldn't have been one penny in deficit for 2009.

According to a very prominent conservative, an avowed Neocon and a plank owning PNAC member, that would be UNLIMITED. As the Dick Cheney so brilliantly stated back in 2002, "Deficits don't matter." Well, deficits are the largest contributor growing the debt and if deficits don't matter like that Great Conservative said, hey, it don't matter, and note I said not a word about Bush and Co. more than doubling the debt during their tenure.
It's a very simple question. But then again, you've proven over and over in a thread on the Constitution that you are incapable of answering simple questions because they prove you wrong.

So I'll give you another shot:

2. What is the safe limit for government debt?

Just a number will do fine. No need to talk about your homosexual feeling toward Dick Cheney, or policies of Barack Obama, yada, yada, yada. Just a simple number.
First off you lying sack, All those questions were answered, but you just didn't care for the responses because I wasn't going to play your childish grammar school rhetorical games. Secondly, I gave a response to the question, and that was the Dick Cheney said that, "Deficits don't matter." Again an answer you didn't want because it throws a monkey wrench into your game playing, idiotic schemes!
I have never seen anyone more scared of issue than you. You avoid simple questions like the plague because they leave you no room to wiggle out and run later on... :lol:

But at least it does show that you're smart enough to know that you're too dumb to debate the issues. That's saying something! A lot of people on your side are too dumb to even know that they are too dumb to debate the issues.
You never debate a damn thing. You put out your unsubstantiated opinions, call them facts, ignore actual substantiated facts from authoritative sources with bluster and taunts, declare yourself the victor and take victory laps. All the time ignoring the fact that your position has been eviscerated and soundly put down. It's enough for me to know your just a loser and a bag of hot air, OH self-proclaimed Constitutional expert!

You don't like my response to that set up question of yours that you lifted from that POS Blaze article, which was NOT the primary source? Tough shit! Deal with it or go piss up a rope! You choose which or go ask your mommy!

Why would only liberals have to answer? Liberals have a better record of managing the national debt.

Shit, you don't even have a fucking clue as to WHY we even have a national debt....you don't have a fucking clue about anything...you wave your little rainbow colored "demcrat" flag and spew bullshit. You are one incredibly stupid motherfucker.......seriously. As soon as I see you have posted in a thread, I put on the cyber boots because it's gonna get deep.
You must be related to Rot! Perhaps butt buddies at heart? And where exactly did you come to that idiotic conclusion..."Shit, you don't even have a fucking clue as to WHY we even have a national debt...." I said nothing of the sort you fucking troglodyte! Crawl back to your cave, Fool!

When Barack Obama was sworn into office, the national debt stood at a little over $10 trillion. Today, it is closing in on $20 trillion. He spent more in deficit spending during his first term than all U.S. Presidents in history spent during their first term combined. In addition, he has also added almost as much to the debt $9 trillion and counting) in 7 years than it took all U.S. Presidents during all of their terms combined did over 235 years.

So....I can't wait to hear you explain how (and I quote) "the debt of the nation went DOWN during his two terms as President". This......this is going to be goooooood. Seriously Lewdog, I'm not sure I have ever more eagerly awaited a response than I am right now. You have my undivided attention....

Ok let me back peddle a bit here. We are talking about debt... but related to debt is the deficit, which is the difference between what the country collects and what it spends, which is what ultimately contributes to the National debt. With that being said, here is an article from Politifact that says it is "mostly true" that Obama has cut the national deficit by two-thirds during his time as President. Now as I said, I'm not a fan of Obama... but cutting the National deficit by two-thirds, which is basically what is building the National debt, is an accomplishment.

Now, let's not forget, the government shut down, and the contributions to the government budget made by the Republican controlled Congress. So whether you want to blame Obama, or congratulate him, the problem is spread across both parties.

Well to be honest, I had a feeling you were going there. Deficit. Not debt. But here is the problem - you're buying into the liberal propaganda. You read "since taking office" and assume that means where we were BEFORE taking office (as any rational person would - which is exactly why they word it that way).

But here is what REALLY happened: in his first term (2009), Obama spent trillions upon trillions. It was crazy. Like nothing America has ever seen. To this day, he has deficit spent more each year than any president before him. But it's been less than what he previously did in 2009. And that's the disingenuous bullshit game that Dumbocrats like to play. He cut it 2/3's from HIS own WORST spending. But that 2/3's reduction is still more than any other president before him has spent.

So that would be like me brutally murdering 100 people in 2015. Then telling the American people that I cut crime by 75% because I "only" murdered 25 people in 2016. I've still killed a shit-load of people. I just killed less than I've killed before. That is the "logic" that Obama and the Dumbocrats are trying to sell the American people on (and sadly, it works with most liberals).

That's not entirely true, as he was only in office for a 8 months of that fiscal year, and wasn't even responsible for creating that annual budget. So how can you blame 2009 on him?

You do understand the debt owed to the Fed bankers is the responsibility of USA.INC and not us...right? USA.INC is a private corporation that was taken into receivership by the IMF with the 1950 bankruptcy after the Fed bankers bankrupted USA.INC after taking it into recievership wiht the Chapter 11 bankruptcy of 1933 where they confiscated the nation's gold. I am not employed by USA.INC....are you? USA.INC was created to provide the 19 essential services of "gubermint" and they did it as a "for profit" venture but duped us into being responsible for the bill while skimming off the top thus the reason they run a deficit while amassing HUGE sums of wealth because they can pass their bookkeeping losses off on us. The CAFR is the "mack daddy", holy grail, mother lode of information where ALL corporations have to fill one out. Everything this "gubermint" provides is incorporated...even the Supreme Court is incorporated, The FBI is incorporated and why is that significant? Because if you are incorporated, you are under the Universal Commercial Code and admiralty law. Every state is "incorporated and a subsidiary of USA.INC...ALMOST every city, town and county is incorporated and they are subsidiaries of the state which like I said is a subsidiary of USA.INC whose headquarters are in the city/state that is Washington D.C. We have been made debt slaves to this massive corporate entity because we unknowingly gave them our consent through cohesion contracts that we didn't even realize that we were making. Our ignorance of how things REALLY are is why they have been able to get away with robbing us blind...so fuck Barrypuppet and all the other corporate officers that try to tell us they they "represent us"...these barristers have only one entity that they have to be loyal to and that is what is in the best interest of USA.INC which has been owned by international bankers since the Federal Reserve Act of 1913.

Can you handle the truth? Because there it is...laid out for you in short form.

Wait, when is the last time you received a bill from China for the debt owed to them? Or from Russia? I've never gotten one... but I have used the health care system, driven on the paved roads, called the police...

Do you realize that you pay a mountain of taxes to provide for those? Do you realize that your income tax does not go towards paying anything that USA.INC provides? That all goes to the Fed bankers. Did you know that USA.INC has been skimming off the top since the Bretton Woods agreement and has invested that in the stock markets both foreign and domestic and that the composite "gubermints" of USA.INC are currently sitting on about 145 TRILLION dollars in assets? They own majority stock in every Fortune 500 corporation and their subsidiaries....it's in the CAFR. USA.INC takes in 4 times more in dividend payments than it actually needs even with a bloated military to pay the bill...but they always run a deficit...and why is that? Because they can run up the company credit card, send the bill to us without touching a dime of the wealth they have accrued.

BTW, even the police departments are incorporated. Their main duty is to enforce acts, statutes and codes all designed to bring in money for the city, town or county that they work for......

When I read the thread title, I figured the challenge to liberals was to see if liberals could really try to not be violent at any upcoming Trump events.

Because the budget is not what spends beyond the budget. The person sitting behind the Resolute Desk authorizing the spending beyond the budget is what creates the debt.

Not what spends beyond the budget? So what exactly are you saying that Obama spent so much money on beyond the budget? Now you need to be specific here, and you need to provide items that do not need to be approved by the Republican Congress beforehand. Otherwise all the stuff you list will be blood that is not just on Obama's hands but that of both parties.

There is a budget. The only way you can have a deficit (which is annual) that ultimately becomes the national debt (which is the total accumulative) is to spend beyond that budget. The budget (created by George W. Bush before leaving office for 2009) cannot spend beyond itself. It is an inanimate object. It is the person sitting in the Oval Office who approves the spending beyond that budget. It doesn't matter what Bush's budget was for 2009, if Obama had stuck to it, there wouldn't have been one penny in deficit for 2009.

Ok, then what do you say about the fact that Obama took over an economy that was in a nose dive and that the war in Iraq and Afghanistan that was was the most contributing factor to that deficit and the overall addition to that national debt, was started before he even took office?

If you look at the article I posted, it shows that Obama actually decreased the deficit every year since he took office, which is ironic given the fact that Obamacare was supposed to waste so much money and contribute so much to the national debt. So you don't see it as a positive that the national deficit has steadily declined under Obama? That if things continue that we will eventually be in the black as a country?

You do understand the debt owed to the Fed bankers is the responsibility of USA.INC and not us...right? USA.INC is a private corporation that was taken into receivership by the IMF with the 1950 bankruptcy after the Fed bankers bankrupted USA.INC after taking it into recievership wiht the Chapter 11 bankruptcy of 1933 where they confiscated the nation's gold. I am not employed by USA.INC....are you? USA.INC was created to provide the 19 essential services of "gubermint" and they did it as a "for profit" venture but duped us into being responsible for the bill while skimming off the top thus the reason they run a deficit while amassing HUGE sums of wealth because they can pass their bookkeeping losses off on us. The CAFR is the "mack daddy", holy grail, mother lode of information where ALL corporations have to fill one out. Everything this "gubermint" provides is incorporated...even the Supreme Court is incorporated, The FBI is incorporated and why is that significant? Because if you are incorporated, you are under the Universal Commercial Code and admiralty law. Every state is "incorporated and a subsidiary of USA.INC...ALMOST every city, town and county is incorporated and they are subsidiaries of the state which like I said is a subsidiary of USA.INC whose headquarters are in the city/state that is Washington D.C. We have been made debt slaves to this massive corporate entity because we unknowingly gave them our consent through cohesion contracts that we didn't even realize that we were making. Our ignorance of how things REALLY are is why they have been able to get away with robbing us blind...so fuck Barrypuppet and all the other corporate officers that try to tell us they they "represent us"...these barristers have only one entity that they have to be loyal to and that is what is in the best interest of USA.INC which has been owned by international bankers since the Federal Reserve Act of 1913.

Wait, when is the last time you received a bill from China for the debt owed to them? Or from Russia? I've never gotten one... but I have used the health care system, driven on the paved roads, called the police...

Do you realize that you pay a mountain of taxes to provide for those? Do you realize that your income tax does not go towards paying anything that USA.INC provides? That all goes to the Fed bankers. Did you know that USA.INC has been skimming off the top since the Bretton Woods agreement and has invested that in the stock markets both foreign and domestic and that the composite "gubermints" of USA.INC are currently sitting on about 145 TRILLION dollars in assets? They own majority stock in every Fortune 500 corporation and their subsidiaries....it's in the CAFR. USA.INC takes in 4 times more in dividend payments than it actually needs even with a bloated military to pay the bill...but they always run a deficit...and why is that? Because they can run up the company credit card, send the bill to us without touching a dime of the wealth they have accrued.

BTW, even the police departments are incorporated. Their main duty is to enforce acts, statutes and codes all designed to bring in money for the city, town or county that they work for......

I hope you don't take this personally, but when I read your posts, I see a vision of a guy wearing a tinfoil hat.

It's a very simple question. But then again, you've proven over and over in a thread on the Constitution that you are incapable of answering simple questions because they prove you wrong.

So I'll give you another shot:

2. What is the safe limit for government debt?

Just a number will do fine. No need to talk about your homosexual feeling toward Dick Cheney, or policies of Barack Obama, yada, yada, yada. Just a simple number.
First off you lying sack, All those questions were answered, but you just didn't care for the responses because I wasn't going to play your childish grammar school rhetorical games. Secondly, I gave a response to the question, and that was the Dick Cheney said that, "Deficits don't matter." Again an answer you didn't want because it throws a monkey wrench into your game playing, idiotic schemes!
I have never seen anyone more scared of issue than you. You avoid simple questions like the plague because they leave you no room to wiggle out and run later on... :lol:

But at least it does show that you're smart enough to know that you're too dumb to debate the issues. That's saying something! A lot of people on your side are too dumb to even know that they are too dumb to debate the issues.
You never debate a damn thing. You put out your unsubstantiated opinions, call them facts, ignore actual substantiated facts from authoritative sources with bluster and taunts, declare yourself the victor and take victory laps. All the time ignoring the fact that your position has been eviscerated and soundly put down. It's enough for me to know your just a loser and a bag of hot air, OH self-proclaimed Constitutional expert!

You don't like my response to that set up question of yours that you lifted from that POS Blaze article, which was NOT the primary source? Tough shit! Deal with it or go piss up a rope! You choose which or go ask your mommy!

Why would only liberals have to answer? Liberals have a better record of managing the national debt.

Shit, you don't even have a fucking clue as to WHY we even have a national debt....you don't have a fucking clue about anything...you wave your little rainbow colored "demcrat" flag and spew bullshit. You are one incredibly stupid motherfucker.......seriously. As soon as I see you have posted in a thread, I put on the cyber boots because it's gonna get deep.
You must be related to Rot! Perhaps butt buddies at heart? And where exactly did you come to that idiotic conclusion..."Shit, you don't even have a fucking clue as to WHY we even have a national debt...." I said nothing of the sort you fucking troglodyte! Crawl back to your cave, Fool!

Hey, stupid fuck....my post was directed at NY carbineer, ya numb fuck....but if I went back through your mind numbing posts of stupidity? I would probably have the same opinion of you. Don't fuck with me....I know and understand more than you could even wrap your tiny little mind around. I spend most of my time trying to wake people up as to what is really happening....I don't have the time nor the patience to waste on a stupid POS like you....get it? Or do I need to make it clearer but "dumbing" it down by not using so many multi-syllable words, ya ignorant douche.

I hope you don't take this personally, but when I read your posts, I see a vision of a guy wearing a tinfoil hat.

"Envision" in one hand, shit in the other and sees which one fills up first. I have spent thousands and thousands of hours going down the rabbit hole and vetting information tirelessly. Dun and Bradstreet...do you know what that is? Yes or no?

My question to the Secret Service agent is,

why were you ready and willing to take a bullet for the President if you hate this government that much?

"Envision" in one hand, shit in the other and sees which one fills up first. I have spent thousands and thousands of hours going down the rabbit hole and vetting information tirelessly. Dun and Bradstreet...do you know what that is? Yes or no?

Do you eat a lot of those 'smart pills' when you're out amongst the rabbits?

You would have to ask Dan Bongino that. I can only speculate as to what was in his mind.

You could voluntarily answer the questions if you had the courage.

I know Dan Bongino. I came across some one of his interviews in 2013 on youtube and found him to be extremely patriotic and knowledgeable so I looked him up on FB and sent him a very detailed message about some of the things that I had discovered from my research. What I had to say resonated with him because we became fast friends and we still share e-mails to each other from time to time after he lost his congressional race by the slimmest of margins with no help from the establishment GOP. What exactly is it that you would like to know about him because I know him pretty well. GUaran-fucking-tee you that he is much more aware than you like by about 1000 percent.

Do you eat a lot of those 'smart pills' when you're out amongst the rabbits?

God blessed me with common sense....something you have no clue about.

Nope, it's nothing I've very really been interested in trying to go in-depth with. I have other interests.

Nope, it's nothing I've very really been interested in trying to go in-depth with. I have other interests.

Dun & Bradstreet, Inc. (NYSE: DNB) is an American public company headquartered in Short Hills, a community in Millburn, New Jersey, US[4] that provides commercial data to businesses on credit history, business-to-business sales and marketing, counterparty risk exposure, supply chain management, lead scoring and social identity matching.[5] Often referred to as D&B, the company’s database contains information on more than 235 million companies across 200 countries worldwide.[3] Dun & Bradstreet has been listed on the Fortune 500 and was one of the first companies to be publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange.[6][7]
By going to their website, you can look up all the "gubermint" corporations and even do a credit check on them for a small fee. I have posted numerous examples of states, counties, towns, cities and even the alphabet agencies that are listed there. For example, the IRS is incorporated in Puerto Rico....imagine that? They have a credit rating as well!

What special knowledge does a government secret service agent have about the economy? Or anything else other than security?

Forum List

Back