Former Teen Pageant Contestants Claim Trump Would Walk In On Them While Changing

Independent thinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
Yes, this is old (unsubstantiated) news but I thought it to be an interesting thing to bring up again during the left's current woke belief that it's OK for teen boys to use girl's bathrooms, change in and take showers with girls and women in female sports, and subject young girls to male sex organs in drag queen events. So, why can't Trump walk in on teen girls changing before pageants? That's now acceptable, right? The MeToo movement has been totally abandoned in the name of wokeness.

That's something a Rapist would definitely do, and Trump is a rapist.
Now let's focus on the nasty freak that is accusing Trump of rape 25 years after the fact.

Trump Accuser Admits to Sexually Harassing Roger Ailes​

Journalist E. Jean Carroll, who has accused former President Donald Trump of sexually assaulting her in the mid-1990s, admitted to sexually harassing the late Roger Ailes.
During a 2019 interview, only one week after accusing Trump of the crime, Carroll told Vanity Fair that "I did it" when asked if she sexually harassed Ailes on the set of her former show "Ask E. Jean."
Ailes, the former chairman and CEO of Fox News, was president of CNBC at the time and helped launch the short-lived network America's Talking, which hosted Carroll's show.
"Oh, I did it. Every day I had a chance," Carroll said of the harassment. "I call him the pearl of his sex. Right on the air. I roll up my trouser legs. I would wait for the camera to come over. Then I would slowly pull up the right and then the left trouser leg. It would say Roger Ailes."
"I would say, 'He's my future husband.' It never stopped. I'd ask him to twirl for me. I adored him," she added, later admitting that what she did was wrong but paling in comparison to Ailes allegedly ruining America.
The revelation comes as her civil battery and defamation lawsuit against the former president heats up, with Carroll recalling the alleged event in the face of cross-examination by Trump's attorney on Thursday.
Trump has accused Carroll of lying about the interaction, which she says occurred over 25 years ago in a New York Department store, to boost sales for her then-upcoming memoir, "What Do We Need Men For?"
Carroll was initially hesitant to use the word "rape" to describe the interaction and preferred to describe it as a "fight" publicly. However, she has since claimed Trump raped her.
"I'm telling you — he raped me whether I screamed or not," she told the jury this week. "I don't need an excuse for not screaming."

Yes, this is old (unsubstantiated) news but I thought it to be an interesting thing to bring up again during the left's current woke belief that it's OK for teen boys to use girl's bathrooms, change in and take showers with girls and women in female sports, and subject young girls to male sex organs in drag queen events. So, why can't Trump walk in on teen girls changing before pageants? That's now acceptable, right? The MeToo movement has been totally abandoned in the name of wokeness.
They'll no doubt dig up all those old allegations and trot them out again to see if they can get any traction with them. There are the dishonest and small minded who still accuse him of things debunked as having no basis for them long ago or words taken out of their full context and setting to make them appear as something never intended.

One of the most brutal quote attributed to Jesus in the Bible was: Matthew 5:22 "But I tell you that anyone who is angry with a brother or sister will be subject to judgment. Again, anyone who says to a brother or sister, ‘Raca,’ (translation: empty-headed) is answerable to the court. And anyone who says, ‘You fool!’ will be in danger of the fire of hell."

And the 9th Commandment is "Thou shalt not bear false witness. . ."

If I was to say the unsupportable things about somebody specific that others say, I would honestly fear for the welfare of my soul. I certainly would think it necessary to ask forgiveness.

I much prefer honesty and fairness even when dealing with people held in contempt due to their words and/or actions.

Last edited:
They'll no doubt dig up all those old allegations and trot them out again to see if they can get any tractions with them. There are the dishonest and small minded who still accuse him of things debunked as having no basis for them long ago or words taken out of their full context and setting to make them appear as something never intended.

One of the most brutal quote attributed to Jesus in the Bible was: Matthew 5:22 "But I tell you that anyone who is angry with a brother or sister will be subject to judgment. Again, anyone who says to a brother or sister, ‘Raca,’ (translation: empty-headed) is answerable to the court. And anyone who says, ‘You fool!’ will be in danger of the fire of hell."

And the 9th Commandment is "Thou shalt not bear false witness. . ."

If I was to say the unsupportable things about somebody specific that others say, I would honestly fear for the welfare of my soul. I certainly would think it necessary to ask forgiveness.

I much prefer honesty and fairness even when dealing with people held in contempt due to their words and/or actions.

Stop the steal lie....​

A second firm hired by Trump campaign found no evidence of election fraud​

The founder of the company has been interviewed by federal prosecutors investigating the former president’s efforts to overturn the 2020 results​

How is it unsubstantiated?

That's something a Rapist would definitely do, and Trump is a rapist.
You can't possibly hope to be taken seriously when you post retarded shit like this.

Trump lived and still lives in a different reality than the rest of us. All the top celebrities do. Women throw themselves at the men and vice versa. Money Trumps (no pun intended) all moral boundaries for those people. TRUMP included.

But that doesn't make it rape or illegal

In a dressing room in busy Bloomingdales and no one noticed a large man walking into the women's dressing rooms, and then Carroll when asked why she didn't scream says he would have done it anyway.

And then no one noticed a large man walking out of the women's dressing rooms (NB This was in the 1990s).

:th_believecrap:

Stop the steal lie....​

A second firm hired by Trump campaign found no evidence of election fraud​

The founder of the company has been interviewed by federal prosecutors investigating the former president’s efforts to overturn the 2020 results​

Anybody who found 'no evidence' of election fraud wasn't looking for any. There has been plenty of evidence of election fraud and irregularities in most states.

Was there enough to swing the election? I honestly don't know so I have never said that there was. But there was certainly enough for me to want the process tightened up and made much more foolproof against fraud so that all the people can have confidence that only those eligible to vote do vote and their vote will be counted in the way they voted.

As it is now most people have doubts or no confidence at all.

Anybody who found 'no evidence' of election fraud wasn't looking for anybody. There has been plenty of evidence of election fraud and irregularities in most states.

Was there enough to swing the election? I honestly don't know so I have never said that there was. But there was certainly enough for me to want the process tightened up and made much more foolproof against fraud so that all the people can have confidence that only those eligible to vote do vote and their vote will be counted in the way they voted.

As it is now most people have doubts or no confidence at all.
I guess then Trump got ripped off since he hired and paid them.

Forum List

Back