🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Founding Fathers like Arabs, Fascists rather than modern Republicans / Democrats.

Snowflake ^

No, idiot, if I were a "snowflake" I wouldn't say anything against Pisslam at all and I'd run to a "safe space". Condemning an evil, violent piece of shit is NOT being a snowflake, it's being able to call out a form of evil for what it is. You liberals are so stupid, you don't even know the definition of the mindless buzz-words you throw around. You Islam-loving traitor.
You're acting like an overly emotional schoolgirl because you can't refute the OP. You're melting down. Having tourettes doesn't make you any less of one.
How many times does he have to refute it, troll?

Liked towelheads more than American citizens....

Nothing more needs to be said of your asinine title

My title says "Founding Fathers like Arabs, Fascists, rather than modern Republicans / Democrats."

In what sense does that say I personally like Arabs?

More like the Founding Fathers had more in common with Arabs, and Fascists than modern Republicans / Democrats.
I didn't say YOU. This thread isn't about YOU.

Arabs are more Right-Wing than Brits by a long shot.

I do agree more with Arabs in some ways more than with Brits, (Be it UK, or US Brits) like with regulating society against social Liberal values, like Abortion, or Gay marriage, or in promoting a more Homogeneous society.

I don't agree with Arabs, in the beheading's, stoning's, throwing people off of roof'tops, nor in their terrorism, etc. etc.

I don't agree with Brits on much of anything, and do see them as a menace too, considering Brits in the British Empire, and now Brits in the American Empire have killed a lot of people.

But, I will admit Brits have been innovative, while Arabs haven't been, at least not for eons.

So, IDK, I don't really like Arabs, or Brits.

Snowflake ^

No, idiot, if I were a "snowflake" I wouldn't say anything against Pisslam at all and I'd run to a "safe space". Condemning an evil, violent piece of shit is NOT being a snowflake, it's being able to call out a form of evil for what it is. You liberals are so stupid, you don't even know the definition of the mindless buzz-words you throw around. You Islam-loving traitor.
You're acting like an overly emotional schoolgirl because you can't refute the OP. You're melting down. Having tourettes doesn't make you any less of one.
How many times does he have to refute it, troll?
He isn't required to, his acknowledgment of it was satisfactory.

My title says "Founding Fathers like Arabs, Fascists, rather than modern Republicans / Democrats."

More like the Founding Fathers had more in common with Arabs, and Fascists than modern Republicans / Democrats.

I do agree more with Arabs in some ways more than with Brits, (Be it UK, or US Brits) like with regulating society against social Liberal values, like Abortion, or Gay marriage, or in promoting a more Homogeneous society.

I don't agree with Arabs, in the beheading's, stoning's, throwing people off of roof'tops, nor in their terrorism, etc. etc.

I don't agree with Brits on much of anything, and do see them as a menace too, considering Brits in the British Empire, and now Brits in the American Empire have killed a lot of people.

But, I will admit Brits have been innovative, while Arabs haven't been, at least not for eons.

Honestly I don't give a fuck what the Brits think, say or do. I am concerned with my own nation.

Honestly I don't give a fuck what the Brits think, say or do. I am concerned with my own nation.

Most of America is of a British heritage, just so you know.

There's actually more Brits in the U.S.A, than in the U.K.

Everyone flees to America. We are the greatest nation on earth.

Everyone flees to America. We are the greatest nation on earth.

Hmm, and yet the Founding Father's were much different, they basically just liked White men, particularly Anglo's, they also were wary of major military, heck Thomas Jefferson was initially against a standing military even.

Explain how the diverse, multicultural, militaristic, and imperialistic U.S.A would thrill the Founding Fathers?

the difference is the Arabs are still in the 18th century
there are some really shithole Arab countries/etc--they are nothing like the great US

Europe (not America) gave the world communism, naziism, fascism, antifa, sporting event riots, Islam fellatio and reality-TV. Those are all European-created grotesqueries, not American. All true Americans find those European qualities I listed to be repellent in the extreme.

Europe (not America) gave the world communism, naziism, fascism, antifa, sporting event riots, Islam fellatio and reality-TV. Those are all European-created grotesqueries, not American. All true Americans find those European qualities I listed to be repellent in the extreme.

Communism, Fascism, Nazisim etc. etc. are no longer major issues.

Didn't you get the memo?

But, the U.S.A with the Neoconservative Zionism machine is still cranking out major war / mass murders as we speak.

Last edited:

thanks -----I had to google GROTESQUERIES ----it's a new word for me

Forum List

Back