Four senators sold stocks before coronavirus threat crashed market

Senator Richard Burr Warned Of Coronavirus Effects In Private Meeting - Intelligence Chairman Raised Virus Alarms Weeks Ago, Secret Recording Shows

So, Burr let the fat cats know what was coming while the rest of us were being treated like mushrooms...kept in the dark and fed bullshit.
Did Burr make any public appearances on Fox News or any other media outlet in that timeframe?

If he was communicating a different message to the public, that would be one thing.

Burr spoke to his big donors on February 27. Just two days before I started this topic: Brace Yourselves For Another Stock Market Dive On Monday

I had the same knowledge as was available to the rest of the public. So I would not go so far as to say Burr was committing "insider trading".

But if he was telling the public not to worry while telling his donors shit was about to hit the fan, then he should be recalled.

you had this information....

There's one thing that I can tell you about this: It is much more aggressive in its transmission than anything that we have seen in recent history," he said, according to a secret recording of the remarks obtained by NPR. "It is probably more akin to the 1918 pandemic."
That's utter bullshit. The CDC says in its website that it doesn't know how contagious the Wuhan flu is.

It's still TDS ...........just directed elsewhere........you really are gonna say insider trading when everyone with any common sense knows the shit is gonna hit the fan.

And thus is the problem, when you worship another human like you do Trump, you think everything is about them.

This is not about Trump, this is about the government in general, Dems and Repubs combined.

The government knew long before we were told that this was going to be bad, in fact while we were being told it would be over in a week or two they knew better. They told their donors, the ones that write them their checks, but they did not tell us.

This same senator sold more than a million dollars in stocks right before the crash, a crash that you people said would never happen.

Now, I know that since you are a big government statist you think that this is the way the government is supposed to act, you think that they are better than us and thus deserve their special treatment. I do not share that view.

Everyone who disagrees with Gator Bait is a "Trump worshipper"

What a tool.

Senator Richard Burr Warned Of Coronavirus Effects In Private Meeting - Intelligence Chairman Raised Virus Alarms Weeks Ago, Secret Recording Shows

So, Burr let the fat cats know what was coming while the rest of us were being treated like mushrooms...kept in the dark and fed bullshit.

Don't kid yourself. You are still in the dark being fed bullshit. They are just softening the blow. This thing isn't going away soon.

I know it. My son is in the class of 2020, they are out of school till 3 April officially. Their principle sent an email today to the class of 2020 with what sounded very much like a graduation speech in it. He knows they will not be back.

"Principle"? LMAO

You mean principal? Kids are unlikely to go back to school this year. All jokes aside.

Did Burr make any public appearances on Fox News or any other media outlet in that timeframe?

If he was communicating a different message to the public, that would be one thing.

Burr spoke to his big donors on February 27. Just two days before I started this topic: Brace Yourselves For Another Stock Market Dive On Monday

I had the same knowledge as was available to the rest of the public. So I would not go so far as to say Burr was committing "insider trading".

But if he was telling the public not to worry while telling his donors shit was about to hit the fan, then he should be recalled.

you had this information....

There's one thing that I can tell you about this: It is much more aggressive in its transmission than anything that we have seen in recent history," he said, according to a secret recording of the remarks obtained by NPR. "It is probably more akin to the 1918 pandemic."
That's utter bullshit. The CDC says in its website that it doesn't know how contagious the Wuhan flu is.

You should tell that to the GOP Senator that said it.

Don't kid yourself. You are still in the dark being fed bullshit. They are just softening the blow. This thing isn't going away soon.

I know it. My son is in the class of 2020, they are out of school till 3 April officially. Their principle sent an email today to the class of 2020 with what sounded very much like a graduation speech in it. He knows they will not be back.

"Principle"? LMAO

You mean principal? Kids are unlikely to go back to school this year. All jokes aside.

Whoops...good catch.

So far only Kansas is being realistic and already said they would not be back. I heard Indiana pushed it back to 1 May for now.

It's still TDS ...........just directed elsewhere........you really are gonna say insider trading when everyone with any common sense knows the shit is gonna hit the fan.

And thus is the problem, when you worship another human like you do Trump, you think everything is about them.

This is not about Trump, this is about the government in general, Dems and Repubs combined.

The government knew long before we were told that this was going to be bad, in fact while we were being told it would be over in a week or two they knew better. They told their donors, the ones that write them their checks, but they did not tell us.

This same senator sold more than a million dollars in stocks right before the crash, a crash that you people said would never happen.

Now, I know that since you are a big government statist you think that this is the way the government is supposed to act, you think that they are better than us and thus deserve their special treatment. I do not share that view.
You people........LOL

I never said it was going to crash early on........But as soon as I saw the news of a major virus I knew it wouldn't be good.

But I never Imagined that the World would go this nuts over it.

Everyone who disagrees with Gator Bait is a "Trump worshipper"

What a tool.
images

:abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:

"Principle"? LMAO

Whoops...good catch.

So far only Kansas is being realistic and already said they would not be back. I heard Indiana pushed it back to 1 May for now.

Fatso Chris Christie said unlikely NJ goes back. Same for Cuomo in NY. Makes no sense to send them back. Better safe than sorry.

??? For the 10000000th time, I do not and have never belonged to a political party. Your dementia sucks.

Yet you are loyal to the death for one...weird.
Loyalty is for dogs. We have discussed this how many times!? I am loyal to my family and friends. Never a political party or a politician. Ask Tom Brady about loyalty.
Golfing Gomer thinks that if you don't hate on Trump and republicans 24/7/365, you're one of their butt boys.

Thing here is that insider trading is commonplace in the halls of congress....Even money that Burr got sideways with someone behind the curtain.

??? For the 10000000th time, I do not and have never belonged to a political party. Your dementia sucks.

Yet you are loyal to the death for one...weird.
Loyalty is for dogs. We have discussed this how many times!? I am loyal to my family and friends. Never a political party or a politician. Ask Tom Brady about loyalty.
Golfing Gomer thinks that if you don't hate on Trump and republicans 24/7/365, you're one of their butt boys.

Thing here is that insider trading is commonplace in the halls of congress....Even money that Burr got sideways with someone behind the curtain.
Gator Bait is a hypocrite.

And you're surprised by this?

Pissed, not surprised. Nor am I surprised that not a single one of you right wingnuts has any issue with this guy doing this yet had it be Schumer you all would have made 100 threads about it.

Which is why they do these things, they know their sheep will follow them regardless.

5e74238023000055280c6625.png

Senators Richard Burr and Kelly Loeffler both made dozens of stock trades shortly after private health briefings for Congress began in January.

CORONA CRONIES: *TWO* SENS CASHED IN ON CATASTROPHE

The plot thickens...

Indeed it does. Dianne Feinstein and hubby dump over $6 million in stocks right before the crash:

Dianne Feinstein, 3 Senate colleagues sold off stocks before coronavirus crash: reports

Will lefties demand her resignation?

Right after you righties will demand the resignation of your demigods.

And you're surprised by this?

That Republicans act in a criminal manner? Why shouldn't they, you've said you'll support them as long as they hate gays and Mexicans, just like Jesus did. And Guns. Lots of guns.

Any politician from any party that profited from inside information regarding this virus is pure slim. We are not a third world shit hole country. We are becoming one if this becomes the norm. I would also add that if any politician sold stock from this inside information but went out and told the public the virus Crisis was overblown or media hysteria that politician needs to resign.

Forum List

Back