four texas gun-toting "activists" scare fast-food employees into hiding in freezer

Lets assume a theatre is not a gun free zone. Someone walks in with their gun and a bag full of ammo, are you going to stay and watch the movie?

Windsock is incapable of distinguishing between a hypothesis and reality. I think that's why he makes shit up all the time; he doesn't know the difference.

Either that, or this is his way of deflecting the question so as to avoid addressing it.

This from the guy that got his ass handed to him in a debate using actual facts instead of wild accusations.

I just 'splained to your ass that this was a hypothetical like six posts ago and then you committed the same faux pas anyway. Face it, you couldn't hand an ass if it gyrated in front of you on a stripper pole. :eusa_hand:

Windsock is incapable of distinguishing between a hypothesis and reality. I think that's why he makes shit up all the time; he doesn't know the difference.

Either that, or this is his way of deflecting the question so as to avoid addressing it.

This from the guy that got his ass handed to him in a debate using actual facts instead of wild accusations.

I just 'splained to your ass that this was a hypothetical like six posts ago and then you committed the same faux pas anyway. Face it, you couldn't hand an ass if it gyrated in front of you on a stripper pole. :eusa_hand:

Hypothetical means absolutely no basis in reality now?

Using your logic we shouldn't let people that drink drive, after all they will eventually drink and drive and kill people. At least according to your hypothetical.

Care to list a real incident of anyone open carrying going on a wild shoot out?

Maybe one of you open carry advocates can explain something

Adam Lanza shows up at school carrying an AR-15 and a backpack full of ammunition. He knocks on the door and explains he has a meeting with the principal. Do you let him in?

James Holmes is dressed like the Joker and is on line in your movie theater. He is carrying an AR-15 and has a backpack full of ammunition. Do you sell him a ticket?

We all know gun free zones are bad and all. It would be bad manners to call the police on a law abiding citizen and people would call you a wuss for overreacting to an armed citizen

What do you do?

If you do not have open carry, when you see someone with a gun, you know they are trouble. With open carry, any lunatic can be walking around with a gun. How does open carry keep you safer if the bad guys can walk around with guns?

Last edited:
I now live in an open-carry state. It's just not a big deal! I was pumping gas next to someone with what looked like a 1911 on her belt...nobody even raised an eyebrow.

That is not the question......would you enter the theater with an armed to the teeth James Holmes sitting there?
Is it legal to carry a firearm into that particular kind of Public Place?

Secondarily, and independently, out of ignorant curiosity... can a business owner refuse to serve a patron because they are packing?

Is it legal to carry a firearm into a fast food restaurant?

so as it turns out

this is another lie by the leftist moonbats

how quaint

“Moms Demand Action” Caught Red-Handed Lying About “Open Carry” Demonstration

Last week, a few groups in Texas staged an “open carry” walk in Fort Worth, TX that quickly became national news. This article is a startling update to this incident, and how “Moms Demand Action” has been lying about their demonstration

However, Sergeant Ray Bush of the Forth Worth Police Department wrote in an email last week that the employees at the Jack in the Box where Open Carry Texas staged a demonstration, “locked themselves inside a freezer for protection out of fear the rifle-carrying men would rob them.” However, Brian Luscomb, vice president of corporate communications for Jack in the Box publicly stated this evening, “Our employees told us that they did not hide in the freezer.” That is further verified by the members of “Open Carry Texas” taking pictures with the restaurants employees, and posting them on the internet; and the employees didn’t appear frightened at all!

"Moms Demand Action" Caught Red-Handed Lying About "Open Carry" Demonstration | BuzzPoBuzzPo

The theater was a gun free zone. Even in open carry states businesses can tell people to leave their guns outside.

Want to try again, or would you rather admit you really screwed up?

Lets assume a theatre is not a gun free zone. Someone walks in with their gun and a bag full of ammo, are you going to stay and watch the movie?

I generally don't go to movies...but yeah, probably. Not everyone is as terrified of inanimate objects as you are!

That is not the question......would you enter the theater with an armed to the teeth James Holmes sitting there?

Secondarily, and independently, out of ignorant curiosity... can a business owner refuse to serve a patron because they are packing?

Generally, yes, at least in this area.

Once again you are claiming the mere presence of a firearm is a reason to murder someone. To run in fear. How come you don't do so when ever a cop walks by?

Who says we don't?

But what you have above here -- not an answer, is it?

Is there a difference between bringing one into a fast food restaurant and bringing one into a movie theater?

Once again you are claiming the mere presence of a firearm is a reason to murder someone. To run in fear. How come you don't do so when ever a cop walks by?

Who says we don't?

But what you have above here -- not an answer, is it?

Is there a difference between bringing one into a fast food restaurant and bringing one into a movie theater?
I'm guessing that if it is allowed in one kind of business establishment, open to the general public, then it is allowed in many (all?) others - with a few possible exceptions that prove the rule?

James Holes was not carrying anything when he bought his ticket, he went out the fire door, propping it open, and came back in with the weapons.

The fact that you feel a need to lie in order to make whatever point you are tying to make shows how sad that point actually is.

That's kind of the point....with open carry, James Holmes has no need to sneak around. He can openly carry his AR-15 into the theater and when someone asks what is in the backpack he can say...500 rounds of extra ammunition

Are you going to take your kid into that movie?

The theater was a gun free zone. Even in open carry states businesses can tell people to leave their guns outside.

This is an open carry state. Why would a business tell anyone to leave their guns outside? They keep everyone safe don't they? James Holmes is sitting in the theater holding an AR-15 with a large magazine......will you take your child to that movie?

Why are conservatives answering every question but that one?

That's kind of the point....with open carry, James Holmes has no need to sneak around. He can openly carry his AR-15 into the theater and when someone asks what is in the backpack he can say...500 rounds of extra ammunition

Are you going to take your kid into that movie?

This is an open carry state. Why would a business tell anyone to leave their guns outside? They keep everyone safe don't they? James Holmes is sitting in the theater holding an AR-15 with a large magazine......will you take your child to that movie?

I qualify as a 'Conservative' on the Gun Rights issue, so, I, for one, will be happy to answer.

I have no idea.

Illinois is ramping-up to become an Open-Carry jurisdiction but we're not quite there yet.

My guess?

I don't think I'd take my kids to such an outing, or I would probably turn around and walk out, during the earliest going, until I, and 'most other folks, were accustomed to the sight.

After I while - some months, or a couple of years - I'm guessing that life would go back to normal, and people would not be so jumpy about such things, and, I might, at that point, reconsider.

Honest enough?

I qualify as a 'Conservative' on the Gun Rights issue, so, I, for one, will be happy to answer.

I have no idea.

Illinois is ramping-up to become an Open-Carry jurisdiction but we're not quite there yet.

My guess?

I don't think I'd take my kids to such an outing, or I would probably turn around and walk out, during the earliest going, until I, and 'most other folks, were accustomed to the sight.

After I while - some months, or a couple of years - I'm guessing that life would go back to normal, and people would not be so jumpy about such things, and, I might, at that point, reconsider.

Honest enough?

Thank you for being the first person to acknowledge the obvious. Open carry is not a desired option in every case. You WILL make people nervous in many cases. Even staunch conservatives

I just briefly dropped in, and am not really interested in reading all the back posts, but has this thread degenerated into, "Houston has more dangerous criminals than New Orleans"?

That's what always amused me about Texas. If you were to say, "My state has the most polluted industrial area in the country, a Texas would say, "That's nothing! The Houston ship channel is worse, by far". If you were to say, The azaleas in Georgia are beautiful", the Texan will say, "That's because you have not seen the bluebonnets next to I-10!"

:lol:

And if you were to say, "Obama is a real life cock sucker." to a libtard like you he would say, "MphMmphmphmph" because his head would be entirely muffled by too much colon wrapped firmly around it.

I just briefly dropped in, and am not really interested in reading all the back posts, but has this thread degenerated into, "Houston has more dangerous criminals than New Orleans"?

That's what always amused me about Texas. If you were to say, "My state has the most polluted industrial area in the country, a Texas would say, "That's nothing! The Houston ship channel is worse, by far". If you were to say, The azaleas in Georgia are beautiful", the Texan will say, "That's because you have not seen the bluebonnets next to I-10!"

And if you were to say, "Obama is a real life cock sucker." to a libtard like you he would say, "MphMmphmphmph" because his head would be entirely muffled by too much colon wrapped firmly around it.

Thanks to Jim Crowie for such a beautiful thought on Mothers Day

I have no idea.

My guess?

Honest enough?

Kondor, you wont even know the difference. In Virginia, which has been open carry for years, you rarely see anyone open carrying. In deer season it is more common, but still, even then, it is mostly in more rural counties you would spot such.

Libtards go around doing their business everyday in Virginia and most of them don't even have a clue this is an open carry state. But my friends and I are working to change that and make them all very aware of it.

Thanks to Jim Crowie for such a beautiful thought on Mothers Day

Well, I guess it is an appropriate response from you, given that you are a Motherf....

I have no idea.

My guess?

Honest enough?

Thank you for being the first person to acknowledge the obvious.

It may seem obvious to a PC Nazi like you but there is nothing valid about any of it.

Open carry is not a desired option in every case.

So let the law abiding gun owner decide that for himself, you fucking Nazi.

You WILL make people nervous in many cases.

Too god damned bad. Get used to it.

Even staunch conservatives

That some people will get nervous when they see legal activities of various kinds proves and demonstrates absolutely nothing other than that they need thicker skin.

And you fucking Nazis play on said fears like you always have to strengthen the authority of the government and diminish the freedoms of the individual in EVERY CASE.

Fuck you; I will NOT comply.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back