Fox News poll: 51% favor Trump's impeachment & removal from office

Polls said Hillary was 98 percent favored to win
Frannie still making shit up. And look at the posters that agree.

View attachment 283817
Nothing said here means squat genius

But you have faith that it does
Exactly. Nothing said here by you means squat. Glad to see you are getting with the program of USMB understanding.
But you make me laugh

Glad to hear. You make plenty of folks laugh on USMB. You are a comedic genius. USMB should be paying you for your Trump Troll material.

My aim is to serve.

Now drink the koolaid

Google Image Result for https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/001/089/595/24d.jpg

Last edited:
EED6F02E-FAFC-4335-A5D9-8E9CD26C1996.jpeg

Again, claiming half of registered voters support this is incorrect. The poll in question only polled 1003 people.

The correct assumption is that 51% of 1003 people (or 511 people) support the impeachment and removal of trump.

Media outlets do this all the time, they take a poll that samples 1000 to 1500 people, then they take the results and say "half of america support this.."

Its disingenuous really. When they poll 329 million people, and 51% of those say they want to impeach and remove, then they can claim half the country support it.
And the pollsters deliberately skew the sampling to get a desired outcome.

In this one they once again over sample Democrat voters.

upload_2019-10-10_8-48-4.png

FOX also had Clinton winning Michigan by 4% in 2016, over sampling Dems by 5%,
FOX had Clinton up by 4% in Florida but had an even sample in that poll,
in Pennsylvania I don't see a FOX poll after April but the rest had on average Clinton up almost 3%.

In Ohio, FOX doesn't keep that poll any more, but they had Trump up by 5%, he won by 8%.
In Wisconsin FOX had Clinton up by 14%, but that was in March, the average had Hillary winning by more than 6%, and Trump won that state.
Iowa polls on average showed Trump winning by 3%, but he won that state by 9.5%. FOX doesn't have polls available for that state on RealClearPolitics.

In North Carolina, FOX had Trump up by 5%, the average had him barely ahead by less than a 1% margin, but Trump won by 3.6%. FOX poll no longer available.
In Arizona, Virginia, and Nevada were all within a 3% margin.

So, if we average the accuracy of these ten swing state polls, FOX had an accuracy of being skewed 4% in favor of Democrats and usually this is due to over sampling Democrats, while national polls were off, on average by about 6% in swing states. The Trafalgar Group had the most accurate polls in swing states that they did poll, all of them within a 3% margin of error compared to actual vote results.

Frannie still making shit up. And look at the posters that agree.

View attachment 283817

Exactly. Nothing said here by you means squat. Glad to see you are getting with the program of USMB understanding.
But you make me laugh

Glad to hear. You make plenty of folks laugh on USMB. You are a comedic genius. USMB should be paying you for your Trump Troll material.

My aim is to serve.

Now drink the koolaid

Google Image Result for https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/001/089/595/24d.jpg

Don't do Kool-Aid. Never have.

But back to the OP. "Fox News poll: 51 percent favor Trump's impeachment and removal from office" Even a Fox News poll says a majority of registered voters want DJT impeached and removed from office. Keep aiming to serve. You are risible.

But you make me laugh

My aim is to serve.

Now drink the koolaid

Don't do Kool-Aid. Never have.

But back to the OP. "Fox News poll: 51 percent favor Trump's impeachment and removal from office" Even a Fox News poll says a majority of registered voters want DJT impeached and removed from office. Keep aiming to serve. You are risible.

Again the polls all said that Trump would never be president

Impeach already, what are the dems scared of

Many senators may be using Trump selling out of the Kurds to pivot/turn on him.
McConnell, Flip-Flop Graham, Rubio, etc.
Even Pat Robertson said we/he would be losing the Holy Mandate if we left them to be slaughtered.

Fox News poll: 51 percent favor Trump's impeachment and removal from office
USA TODAY - Published 7:18 p.m. - Oct. 9, 2019

A new poll released Wednesday by Fox News shows that just more than half of all registered voters support President Trump's impeachment and removal from office.

Those surveyed said 51% to 43% that Trump should be impeached and removed from office. Four percent said he should be impeached but not removed from office, and 40% said he should not be impeached at all....​

`

Shit or get off the pot...idiot.

Do you understand you're a liar?

Instead, the MOSE is a straightforward equation based solely on the size of the sample group (assuming that the total population is 10,000 or greater) [source: AAPOR]. As a rule, the larger the sample group, the smaller the margin of error. For example, a sample size of 100 respondents has a MOSE of +/- 10 percentage points, which is pretty huge. A sample of 1,000 respondents, however, has a MOSE of +/- 3 percentage points. To achieve a MOSE of +/- 1 percentage point, you need a sample of at least 5,000 respondents [source: AAPOR]. Most political polls aim for 1,000 respondents, because it delivers the most accurate results with the fewest calls.

How Political Polling Works

Well all know from election results the polls have been wrong since 2012 ..

It’s why you don’t vote. You have no support

It gets easier every day to do so. Impeachment in the House of Representatives is easy. The Senate will be more of an uphill battle, but like I said, it gets easier every day.
Not sure if you heard m ..trump has been telling you to vote for 2 weeks lol DO IT..lol

When the investigation is complete, then there will be a vote. Don't know why Trump is not turning over documents and preventing people from testifying. You only obstruct justice when you have something to HIDE!

It gets easier every day to do so. Impeachment in the House of Representatives is easy. The Senate will be more of an uphill battle, but like I said, it gets easier every day.
Not sure if you heard m ..trump has been telling you to vote for 2 weeks lol DO IT..lol

When the investigation is complete, then there will be a vote. Don't know why Trump is not turning over documents and preventing people from testifying. You only obstruct justice when you have something to HIDE!
Do they have a right to council?

Are you really this stupid?

Democrats hold a fake investigation over claims by a super secret person who worked with one of the Democrat candidates and this biased asshole made claims that proved to be fabricated.....and Trump isn't allowed to mount a defense....and you don't see anything wrong with this shit?

If trump and his family wants to stay out of federal prison they better hope that he's thrown out of office by the senate or he quits. If either of those happen pence will pardon him and his family for federal crimes. No president can pardon for state crimes.

When trump survives the senate trial he will be facing his worst opponent.

The public.

If the election is honest there is no way he will win. When that happens he will be out of office and the full force of our justice system will be brought down on him, his family and many in his administration.

Many senators may be using Trump selling out of the Kurds to pivot/turn on him.
McConnell, Flip-Flop Graham, Rubio, etc.
Even Pat Robertson said we/he would be losing the Holy Mandate if we left them to be slaughtered.

USA TODAY - Published 7:18 p.m. - Oct. 9, 2019

A new poll released Wednesday by Fox News shows that just more than half of all registered voters support President Trump's impeachment and removal from office.

Those surveyed said 51% to 43% that Trump should be impeached and removed from office. Four percent said he should be impeached but not removed from office, and 40% said he should not be impeached at all....​

`

Shit or get off the pot...idiot.
Tell the pothead

Do you understand you're a liar?

Instead, the MOSE is a straightforward equation based solely on the size of the sample group (assuming that the total population is 10,000 or greater) [source: AAPOR]. As a rule, the larger the sample group, the smaller the margin of error. For example, a sample size of 100 respondents has a MOSE of +/- 10 percentage points, which is pretty huge. A sample of 1,000 respondents, however, has a MOSE of +/- 3 percentage points. To achieve a MOSE of +/- 1 percentage point, you need a sample of at least 5,000 respondents [source: AAPOR]. Most political polls aim for 1,000 respondents, because it delivers the most accurate results with the fewest calls.

How Political Polling Works
Fake news from a liar.

The poll says 85% of democrats and only 13% of republicans. How is it possible to come up with over 50% unless democrats were over surveyed?

Forum List

Back