Fox News Poll: Biden 54% approval. Guy is killing it

Biden is a disaster and his policies are a disaster.
You’d have to understand the inflation to worry about it. Increased demand from pent up demand is good. This isn’t a money supply issue. It’s a year of hunkered down catch up spending.
Not to mention perhaps the biggest issue in this: Supply chains were severely damaged during COVID, and they're still not back up to speed. Not to mention the obvious fact that fully opening the country is causing more imbalances due to demand.

But these folks aren't told about any of this.

HONEYMOON coupled with the fact that pandemic is beginning to fade and Americans had asshole fatigue after 4 years of Donny.

I’ll be interested to see where Joe’s “approval rating” stands in mid-2022, if he can muster sustainable goodwill among the majority he’ll do fine, if he goes off the left wing deep end like the far left of his own party is urging him to do, he’ll crash & burn and usher in a Republican take back of one or both chambers of Congress JUST LIKE HIS OLD BOSS PRESIDENT NIMROD DID.

Learn from History Joe, don’t fall into the trap of thinking you have a broad mandate for radical ideas just because you won an election.

Do the scum demonRATS deny supporting the booming economy TRUMP had for AMERICA, that is until the scum demonRATs started to whine ....and then the scum demonRATS had a wanna be a dr---FAKE-I, ---start spewing its LIES and put the fear of GOD in AMERICANS over a scam-demic that the quack and barrag-o funded....
you scum demonRATS are really a deranged bunch of anti-AMERICA shit stains

You are already losing moderate voters.

Evidently not

“It’s largely a function of three things. The first is overwhelming support from Democrats, 60 percent of whom approve of him strongly and more than 9-in-10 who approve at least somewhat. The second is that a majority of independents at least somewhat approve of his performance. The third, and perhaps most unexpected, is that a fifth of Republicans say they at least somewhat approve — including 13 percent of those who also say they voted for former president Donald Trump last year.”
wheres your link to back those lies up?

Just because you deny xiden isn’t a proponent of “open borders” like all scum democrats are ..... means you stopped lying about his position.

You are already losing moderate voters.

Evidently not

“It’s largely a function of three things. The first is overwhelming support from Democrats, 60 percent of whom approve of him strongly and more than 9-in-10 who approve at least somewhat. The second is that a majority of independents at least somewhat approve of his performance. The third, and perhaps most unexpected, is that a fifth of Republicans say they at least somewhat approve — including 13 percent of those who also say they voted for former president Donald Trump last year.”
wheres your link to back those lies up?
How about the latest Fox News poll?
56 percent approval from FOX?

Last edited:
Do the scum demonRATS deny supporting the booming economy TRUMP had for AMERICA,
What “booming economy” ? The economy during Trump’s first 3 years was on trend since the expansion phase of the business cycle began in 2009, the numbers don’t show any significant alteration to the trend during his Presidency. He didn’t do anything significant to negatively impact it but he also didn’t do anything to significantly enhance it either.

Why would anyone give him credit for essentially allowing the expansion to continue on auto-pilot? Where he MIGHT have deserved some credit is if his policies had extended the expansion beyond historical norms, however the pandemic ended any possibility of that.

Learn from History Joe, don’t fall into the trap of thinking you have a broad mandate for radical ideas just because you won an election
Joe has yet to act like he has a mandate except where he does. There is a mandate for infrastructure. There was a mandate for pandemic relief bill. Now… There is a mandate for minimum wage increases so we’ll see what happens there.

FXN, Fair and Balanced as always. I'm not surprised.
The poll seems weird in that they have an "approves of him somewhat", WTF does that mean? Weak approval?
Anyway, 54% approval is barely over 50%. Not "killing it".
5 months down and only 43 months to go, what can go wrong with Xiden in the WH?

Then again, 54% approval with the MSM fawning over and babying him. What is your favorite ice cream flavor Joe?
Its early yet...
Trump's approval never got that high. He never reached 50%.
1. Trump's approval got to 49% with a hostile MSM writing 95% negative stories, and aggressive pressers.
2. Xiden is at 54% approval with a fawning press NEVER saying anything negative about Xiden.

So net-net whose "approval" was stronger?
Exactly, but you were supposed to whisper when saying it .. lol...

Good job.

Biden still tracking very high approvals in a divided electorate - and this is before his Infrastructure win. Majority of independents approve of his performance which is the best indication of his performance. Biden is on a runaway train!

It’s largely a function of three things. The first is overwhelming support from Democrats, 60 percent of whom approve of him strongly and more than 9-in-10 who approve at least somewhat. The second is that a majority of independents at least somewhat approve of his performance. The third, and perhaps most unexpected, is that a fifth of Republicans say they at least somewhat approve — including 13 percent of those who also say they voted for former president Donald Trump last year.

As he reverts back to using Trump's proven policies and agenda's, well of course he's stealing the lightening just like he's done with the many alledgedly plagiarized speeches and etc he's been involved with in the past. That's who the man is, and it has been shown countless times on the talk shows and documentaries attributed to his political career over the years.

Attempting to whitewash his record is hilarious.
No. Trump was a failure. He never even hit 50%. Most hated president of all time. But nice troll by

Doling out “free” stuff works on dumbed down masses, particularly those that don’t pay for it. I could get a 100% approval rating from my young son if I bought his and her Bugattis for my wife and I, at least in the short term. Pretty cool ride to school in his mind. Once he realized we would be moving into a shack and eating ramen noodles for breakfast lunch and dinner, he may change his mind, but then again, he is smarter and more informed than an average Democrat.

Do the scum demonRATS deny supporting the booming economy TRUMP had for AMERICA,
What “booming economy” ? The economy during Trump’s first 3 years was on trend since the expansion phase of the business cycle began in 2009, the numbers don’t show any significant alteration to the trend during his Presidency. He didn’t do anything significant to negatively impact it but he also didn’t do anything to significantly enhance it either.

Why would anyone give him credit for essentially allowing the expansion to continue on auto-pilot? Where he MIGHT have deserved some credit is if his policies had extended the expansion beyond historical norms, however the pandemic ended any possibility of that.
Have you lost your mind ?? This was political kabooky theater right ? No one who was alive during the Obama's years and beyond (except for zombie Democrat's), would believe this bullcrap. Good job duping the Democrat's if that's what your aim was here.

Biden still tracking very high approvals in a divided electorate - and this is before his Infrastructure win. Majority of independents approve of his performance which is the best indication of his performance. Biden is on a runaway train!

It’s largely a function of three things. The first is overwhelming support from Democrats, 60 percent of whom approve of him strongly and more than 9-in-10 who approve at least somewhat. The second is that a majority of independents at least somewhat approve of his performance. The third, and perhaps most unexpected, is that a fifth of Republicans say they at least somewhat approve — including 13 percent of those who also say they voted for former president Donald Trump last year.

As he reverts back to using Trump's proven policies and agenda's, well of course he's stealing the lightening just like he's done with the many alledgedly plagiarized speeches and etc he's been involved with in the past. That's who the man is, and it has been shown countless times on the talk shows and documentaries attributed to his political career over the years.

No. Trump was a failure. He never even hit 50%. Most hated president of all time. But nice troll by

Doling out “free” stuff works on dumbed down masses, particularly those that don’t pay for it. I could get a 100% approval rating from my young son if I bought his and her Bugattis for my wife and I, at least in the short term. Pretty cool ride to school in his mind. Once he realized we would be moving into a shack and eating ramen noodles for breakfast lunch and dinner, he may change his mind, but then again, he is smarter and more informed than an average Democrat.
Exactly.

jo is killing America like gatorman said

nothing obama did made the great economy president trump helped to provide
hell obama even said those jobs weren't coming back
or did you forget that?

nothing obama did made the great economy president trump helped to provide
hell obama even said those jobs weren't coming back
or did you forget that?
Exactly. Thanks

Learn from History Joe, don’t fall into the trap of thinking you have a broad mandate for radical ideas just because you won an election
Joe has yet to act like he has a mandate except where he does. There is a mandate for infrastructure. There was a mandate for pandemic relief bill. Now… There is a mandate for minimum wage increases so we’ll see what happens there.

When those that don’t pay for them are able to create mandates for those that do, we have a real crisis.

About 50% of Americans pay no taxes. Are those folks concerned about how much the taxes of the others increase if they are given new things for “free”? Of course, there are other factors other than economic ones that influence a person’s vote, however, anyone that is not ultra-wealthy or in that bottom 50% should NEVER, EVER vote for a Democrat if economics is their main concern. That would illustrate pure ignorance. I think for many that vote Democrat and do not fall into one of these two categories, social issues supersede economic sense, which was exactly the point of the indoctrination they received in school.

Last edited:
1. Trump's approval got to 49% with a hostile MSM writing 95% negative stories, and aggressive pressers.
2. Xiden is at 54% approval with a fawning press NEVER saying anything negative about Xiden.

So net-net whose "approval" was stronger
Who you trying to convince? Us.. or yourself?

D0591D90-07A0-434F-AF1C-7137967FD02E.jpeg

Have you lost your mind ??
Yes I have, one need look no farther than the fact that I rely on numbers to formulate my opinions rather than hyperbole and partisan propaganda as proof that I’ve lost it.
This was political kabooky theater right ? No one who was alive during the Obama's years and beyond (except for zombie Democrat's), would believe this bullcrap. Good job duping the Democrat's if that's what your aim was here.
Of course not, I never expect that partisans of either tribe will ever believe anything that doesn’t support the narrative that their partisan masters have outlined for them regardless of of much reason and evidence is presented to contradict it.

I just do it because it offers a reasonable method of practicing my typing speed.

Forum List

Back