FOX News produces sworn statement from fired Ukrainian prosecutor

4-ccbfbdad4b.jpg

5-12e2555f80.jpg

Shokin's a disgraced corrupt ex-prosecutor and Solomon is a sleazy righwing wannabe journalist.

The evidence is right in front of you... Shokin says...

"The official reason put forward for my dismissal was that I had allegedly failed to secure the public's trust. Poroshenko and other state officials, including representatives of the US presidential administration, had never previously had any complaints about my work, however. There were no grievances against me or any allegations that I had committed any corruption-related (or, indeed any other) criminal offenses. Biden never stated anything of the kind either. Furthernore, all sanctions in respect of Yanukovich and his supporters remained in force and were not lifted whilst I occupied that post. Moreover, these sanctions were extended."

Emphasis added .... because ....

The US Vice President brought $ 190 million to Ukraine and requests to fight corruption

On the eve of the visit, many media reported dissatisfaction in the US with the work of Attorney General Viktor Shokin, the situation of people's deputy Mykola Martynenko, rampant corruption in the country. They wrote that Biden will bring a "list", which will name politicians and officials who are suspected by States of "foul play" and the resignation of which they will seek. Martynenko has already submitted an application for mandate resignation. Poroshenko said that Shokin will stay at his position.

Biden’s in Kiev: What brought foreign guest to Ukraine? - 112.international

This is damning evidence. Goodbye Joe Biden.

Read it for yourself:

JohnSolomon (john1solomon) | Scribd

No one gives a rat's ass what a fired, disgraced corrupt Ukrainian official now says about his firing. That firing came at the beheast of the NATO, the EU and the Obama Administration. This wasn't something that Biden did on his own.

Do you agree that it should be fully investigated regardless of your own political bias and maniacal Trump hate though, right?

Listen, don't take what Biden said on camera too seriously. The guy also claimed to have had a knife fight with a guy named pop corn. He thinks the Kennedy assassination was in the 1970's and is known for plagiarizing. He lost his fast ball a long time ago, and it wasn't a good one even then. He got smoked every time he ran for president. The Dems are moving on from this guy as we speak. HRC is launching a listening tour. And, I am sure the message she will be hearing is to run in 2020.

a sworn statement from fox is like getting a 5 dollar crackhead to swear he wont get toasted anymore after today-

who f'n cares what they have.

I no longer believe anything Fux reports as knews, they have begun twisting everything they talk about, to the left, No longer worth watching.

BATA BOOM

NOW WE KNOW!

We now know who Giuliani's point man in fake news has been to spread his propaganda!!!

Jon Solomon!!!

Shokin's a disgraced corrupt ex-prosecutor and Solomon is a sleazy righwing wannabe journalist.

The evidence is right in front of you... Shokin says...

"The official reason put forward for my dismissal was that I had allegedly failed to secure the public's trust. Poroshenko and other state officials, including representatives of the US presidential administration, had never previously had any complaints about my work, however. There were no grievances against me or any allegations that I had committed any corruption-related (or, indeed any other) criminal offenses. Biden never stated anything of the kind either. Furthernore, all sanctions in respect of Yanukovich and his supporters remained in force and were not lifted whilst I occupied that post. Moreover, these sanctions were extended."

Emphasis added .... because ....

The US Vice President brought $ 190 million to Ukraine and requests to fight corruption

On the eve of the visit, many media reported dissatisfaction in the US with the work of Attorney General Viktor Shokin, the situation of people's deputy Mykola Martynenko, rampant corruption in the country. They wrote that Biden will bring a "list", which will name politicians and officials who are suspected by States of "foul play" and the resignation of which they will seek. Martynenko has already submitted an application for mandate resignation. Poroshenko said that Shokin will stay at his position.

Biden’s in Kiev: What brought foreign guest to Ukraine? - 112.international
Lol why because he went after your corrupt Democrats ?

a sworn statement from fox is like getting a 5 dollar crackhead to swear he wont get toasted anymore after today-

who f'n cares what they have.
This post triggered the KKK dems out in full force..
wow

Last edited:

Read it for yourself:

No one gives a rat's ass what a fired, disgraced corrupt Ukrainian official now says about his firing. That firing came at the beheast of the NATO, the EU and the Obama Administration. This wasn't something that Biden did on his own.

Do you agree that it should be fully investigated regardless of your own political bias and maniacal Trump hate though, right?

There is no need for an investigation. The transcript of the phone call shows Trump leveraging taxpayer funded aid to the Ukraine in exchange for the investigation of Joe and Hunter Biden. THAT'S AN IMPEACHABLE OFFENSE.

Should Joe Biden be investigated for delivering the message to the Ukrainians on behalf of the EU, NATO and the Obama Administration. NO.

Read it for yourself:

There is no need for an investigation. The transcript of the phone call shows Trump leveraging taxpayer funded aid to the Ukraine in exchange for the investigation of Joe and Hunter Biden. THAT'S AN IMPEACHABLE OFFENSE.

Should Joe Biden be investigated for delivering the message to the Ukrainians on behalf of the EU, NATO and the Obama Administration. NO.
Quote??

Read it for yourself:

no one gives a rats ass what you say either, yet here you are. flinging bitching around like halloween candy now almost in season.

I no longer believe anything Fux reports as knews, they have begun twisting everything they talk about, to the left, No longer worth watching.
they, CNN and most of them never really have been worth watching for a long long time.

we need our egos stroked and we can't handle news as it actually is. look at everyone saying this person is lying for no other reason than they don't like trump.

it's a bullshit world we're creating from here. bullshit.

Forum List

Back