Fox not showing hearings ?

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
That seems a weird editorial decision to take. 24 hour news struggles to fill a day with content at the best of times and this seems to be an agenda setting event that their viewers would be interested in.

Murdoch owns Sky in the UK but h has never attempted this. He has been keen to keep it zs a serious news outlet.

Not so with FOX. Do you think he has less respect for American viewers ? It looks like it to me.

That would be because at least two of their prominent hosts are going to be mentioned by name in the hearings.
Probably more than a bit embarrassing for them. I don't blame them for not wanting to cover the hearings. :)

That seems a weird editorial decision to take. 24 hour news struggles to fill a day with content at the best of times and this seems to be an agenda setting event that their viewers would be interested in.

Murdoch owns Sky in the UK but h has never attempted this. He has been keen to keep it zs a serious news outlet.

Not so with FOX. Do you think he has less respect for American viewers ? It looks like it to me.

I don't get it either. The equivalent of a Stalin show trial is a rare thing these days.

That would be because at least two of their prominent hosts are going to be mentioned by name in the hearings.
Probably more than a bit embarrassing for them. I don't blame them for not wanting to cover the hearings. :)
You nailed it. I guarantee the committee will be showing a crapload of FOX News commentary and content with the logo emblazoned on every piece.

Then there’s the truth. Nobody gives a rats ass about this clown show. Why sacrifice your prime time ad revenue for this shit?

Well, if they control the narrative, they don't want it on their airwaves.

That would be because at least two of their prominent hosts are going to be mentioned by name in the hearings. Probably more than a bit embarrassing for them.

SURE, Jack! That must be it! After Nancy's first two clown shows, Nancy and Lez's new clown-fest of illegal abuse, hand picked prejudiced juries and screened evidence only allowing hostile people and evidence towards Trump allowed as they drag the river looking for anyone remotely connected to Trump to drag in and harass in their "investigation" while ignoring the fraud election itself and any of their own actions to practically accuse and indict people like news anchor Hannity I'm guess and some other employee of theirs as part of their witch-hunt just really makes Fox want to aid them farther by wasting airtime on it!

Anyone airing this worthless CRAP is just part of the problem that is Biden, only the loyal democrat news affiliates will cover it and best of all, hardly NO ONE is going to watch it. :lmao:

Then there’s the truth. Nobody gives a rats ass about this clown show. Why sacrifice your prime time ad revenue for this shit?
Maybe they can do re-runs of their 24/7 coverage of the Benghazi hearings.

SURE, Jack! That must be it! After Nancy's first two clown shows, Nancy and Lez's new clown-fest of illegal abuse, hand picked prejudiced juries and screened evidence only allowing hostile people and evidence towards Trump allowed as they drag the river looking for anyone remotely connected to Trump to drag in and harass in their "investigation" while ignoring the fraud election itself and any of their own actions to practically accuse and indict people like news anchor Hannity I'm guess and some other employee of theirs as part of their witch-hunt just really makes Fox want to aid them farther by wasting airtime on it!

Anyone airing this worthless CRAP is just part of the problem that is Biden, only the loyal democrat news affiliates will cover it and best of all, hardly NO ONE is going to watch it. :lmao:
This isn't going to be an impeachment trial, son. In fact, no one will be prosecuted this week. No charges will be filed. No one will go to prison as a result of what is said this week.
But it will be extremely damaging..to a lot of Republicans and to a couple of Fox "News" hosts. You see, it isn't called just Fox. It's Fox "NEWS". And the fact that some of these hosts (even though they aren't technically considered journalists) had a hand in attempting to overturn the results of a free and fair election. That's not a good look....for anyone associated with a company that has the word "News" on the end of it. So it doesn't surprise me that Fox isn't going to cover the hearings.
It will be embarrassing.

I guarantee the committee will be showing a crapload of FOX News commentary and content

Great! I can't wait to hear yet more people tune out of this leftwing shit show as Nancy tries to make the case that Trump tried to steal back a stolen election because a news anchor on Fox channel said something fair and balanced about Trump obviously making him one of Donald's criminal henchmen!

Bend over, ass!

Image result for ass kicking gif

Blah blah blah blahhhh blab.
anti-American and criminal activity will surely be exposed, what is done with that is unknown.
It's gotta hurt you deeply to see your cult leader exposed for the fraud he is.
Don't watch it, call it CRAP, I don't Care.
Go take a nap.

no one will be prosecuted this week.
Nothing to prosecute with, by people with no power to prosecute anyone.

No charges will be filed.
No charges charge-worthy. It's all BULL.

No one will go to prison as a result of what is said this week.
Tru dat.

But it will be extremely damaging..to a lot of Republicans and to a couple of Fox "News" hosts.
Don't hold your breath. It'll just invigorate the Right's base even MORE.

You see, it isn't called just Fox. It's Fox "NEWS". And the fact that some of these hosts (even though they aren't technically considered journalists) had a hand in attempting to overturn the results of a free and fair election.
You've got jello for brains. You are seriously FUCKED IN THE HEAD. No one at Fox had a thing to do with the protest at the Capitol that Nancy her FBI lackeys set up to inflame into a riot. All of this is so that the deep state can try to stop a former preseident who is a dirtect danger to their corruption get back in the WH to finish the fucking job. But the job WILL be done.

That's not a good look....
It's a created look by the Left as are you.

for anyone associated with a company that has the word "News" on the end of it.
Much less so for CNN "News" and MSNBC "News." But thanks Jack, this continued fascist takeover and oppression of free speech with the ongoing effort to destroy all political opposition is just tio ticket that will get all of your people get your mudholes stomped to pieces in the Fall. Thanks.

That seems a weird editorial decision to take.
Not really.

Fox isn’t news, it’s entertainment for conservatives.

Fox isn’t news because it has no interest in reporting facts and the truth – just rightwing misinformation, conspiracy theories, and lies.

The hearings won’t be covered by Fox because they’re afraid that the findings will upset their conservative audience and undermine the lies conservatives propagate about the 1/6 rightwing terrorist attack on America’s democracy.

Forum List

Back