Fox Reports That 98,000,000 Americans Out Of Work

BULLSHIT!

People who have worked all their lives and paid into SS all their lives EARNED their SS.
Obama just cut Social Security. Did you know this? Probably not since the MSM failed to report it. One would think any POTUS who cuts SS, would get a rash of shit from the MSM...but I guess it only applies to Rs.

Obama did huh? You need to provide links when you make claims. I couldn't find anything about Obama cutting SS. I did find this:

The trustees of Social Security, including three cabinet secretaries, said the disability trust fund would be depleted in the last quarter of 2016. After that, they said, benefits would automatically be cut by 19 percent because revenues, largely from payroll taxes, would be sufficient to cover only 81 percent of scheduled benefit payments.

The report sets up a fight between President Obama and Republicans in Congress. Mr. Obama wants to replenish the disability trust fund by shifting some payroll tax revenues from Social Security’s retirement trust fund.

Republicans, however, want more significant changes to improve the program’s finances. These changes could include reductions in disability benefits, restrictions on eligibility, new measures to combat fraud or new strategies to help people return to work. In January, Republicans adopted a new rule in the House that could block a direct reallocation of money at the expense of the trust fund that provides benefits for retirees.​
Social Security Disability Benefits Face Cuts in 2016, Trustees Say
Now that proves my point. You can't even find it...too funny.

Yes. I found that Republicans cut benefits because they have to do the exact opposite of what President Obama wants to do.
I hope this will wake you up...but alas, I have so little faith.

Baby Boomer Social Security Shocker | Fox Business

Rich folk's social security payroll taxes presently cut off at $117,000. What should be done is that should be stopped. That's why the Republicans keep screaming that the program is insolvent......because they don't want to fund it. Remember.....before FDR there were poor houses all over this country which barely kept poor old people fed, much less any other kind of assistance.

Anyone citing this shit pretending it means something is literally retarded. You morons do know this number includes infants, kids in school, college students, mothers not working to raise kids, disabled people, veterans, and most of all, PEOPLE RETIRED.
You just proved you are the moron. The stat includes all those age 16 and up.

Too funny...

Obama just cut Social Security. Did you know this? Probably not since the MSM failed to report it. One would think any POTUS who cuts SS, would get a rash of shit from the MSM...but I guess it only applies to Rs.

Obama did huh? You need to provide links when you make claims. I couldn't find anything about Obama cutting SS. I did find this:

The trustees of Social Security, including three cabinet secretaries, said the disability trust fund would be depleted in the last quarter of 2016. After that, they said, benefits would automatically be cut by 19 percent because revenues, largely from payroll taxes, would be sufficient to cover only 81 percent of scheduled benefit payments.

The report sets up a fight between President Obama and Republicans in Congress. Mr. Obama wants to replenish the disability trust fund by shifting some payroll tax revenues from Social Security’s retirement trust fund.

Republicans, however, want more significant changes to improve the program’s finances. These changes could include reductions in disability benefits, restrictions on eligibility, new measures to combat fraud or new strategies to help people return to work. In January, Republicans adopted a new rule in the House that could block a direct reallocation of money at the expense of the trust fund that provides benefits for retirees.​

Yes. I found that Republicans cut benefits because they have to do the exact opposite of what President Obama wants to do.

Rich folk's social security payroll taxes presently cut off at $117,000. What should be done is that should be stopped. That's why the Republicans keep screaming that the program is insolvent......because they don't want to fund it. Remember.....before FDR there were poor houses all over this country which barely kept poor old people fed, much less any other kind of assistance.
Your beloved Obama cuts SS and all you can do is dump on Rs.

Crazy!!!

Show of hands, please. How many of those who bought this nonsense know anyone IRL who actually is out of work?

The worst statistic yet on unemployment is in the zero to twelve years of age bracket. At one time the figures were much higher with kids working in the mines and mills, but now with Obama it's practically zero.
Practically zero? I thought child labor was illegal. Guess he's just not real interested in enforcing the law. I think GW had a pretty good record on that stat too.

The worst statistic yet on unemployment is in the zero to twelve years of age bracket. At one time the figures were much higher with kids working in the mines and mills, but now with Obama it's practically zero.
Practically zero? I thought child labor was illegal.

I believe there are exemptions for kids with paper routes, kids working a handful of hours per week in the family store, that kind of thing. You should check it out.

Practically zero? I thought child labor was illegal.

I believe there are exemptions for kids with paper routes, kids working a handful of hours per week in the family store, that kind of thing. You should check it out.
Why hasn't Obama ended these kinds of family traditions?

Anyone citing this shit pretending it means something is literally retarded. You morons do know this number includes infants, kids in school, college students, mothers not working to raise kids, disabled people, veterans, and most of all, PEOPLE RETIRED.
You just proved you are the moron. The stat includes all those age 16 and up.

Too funny...

Show of hands, please. How many of those who bought this nonsense know anyone IRL who actually is out of work?

You know, I posted graphs from the government proving you people are wrong. All I got was crickets as you glossed it over.

I also tried to logically engage you. Again, crickets!

So since you won't believe me, maybe you will believe the person who is considered the most HONEST of the candidates to tell you what is really going on.

You see, Obama/Clinton policies and false truths are being attacked not only by us, but by the left. It is why Clinton is in so much trouble, and there is no enthusiasm for a 3rd term of Obama. (hey, that is what Hillary says, not me)

We are educating our people along with some independents, and the Bern is educating the left, along with other members of the independents. What's more, he is educating the YOUNG people who are listening on WHAT Obama is doing, and how they are all spinning!

I hope the man sticks around until August so he can continue to call you people out on your phony-baloney nonsense!

Won't admit it to me and say I am correct while spinning like tops? Then argue with the Bern!

What does Bush have to do with the fact that almost 100 million Americans don't want to work under Obama, when they can get free gold teeth and spinners for their car?

1/3rd of the country huh?

aside from la la land, where do these idiots come from?

Unemployment rate is under 5% , yet fox would have us believe it's something like 40% !?

Don't you think people would notice !?!

upload_2016-2-9_11-12-39.jpeg

What does Bush have to do with the fact that almost 100 million Americans don't want to work under Obama, when they can get free gold teeth and spinners for their car?

Unemployment rate is under 5% , yet fox would have us believe it's something like 40% !?

View attachment 62838
We need to do a better job at getting 16 year olds, housewives and old folks back in the workforce

You just proved you are the moron. The stat includes all those age 16 and up. Too funny...
Which overwhelmingly includes teens, college students, mothers not working, the sick and lame and crazy, the scorse of millions of retirees, and those who prefer not to work and don't have to. Out of the closer to 95 million not working, we are talking about six or seven million. Still too much but a much more honest figure than Gipper gives.

And the child labor. By golly, we need to get them back in the factories where their little hands can get into the machinery.

View attachment 62838
We need to do a better job at getting 16 year olds, housewives and old folks back in the workforce

Why some people continue to lie when the truth of the matter is so obvious is enigmatic. I know why the criminal element does, but why do the crazy right wingers do so over and over?

Practically zero? I thought child labor was illegal. Guess he's just not real interested in enforcing the law. I think GW had a pretty good record on that stat too.
Well if the poor children had jobs, wouldn't they not be poor? I mean it's high time the GOP called for an end to all this Molly-Coddling. If steps can be taken to turn them form "takers" into "makers," then it's our RESPONSIBILITY to provide them an avenue to earn self-respect and self-reliance.

Well if the poor children had jobs, wouldn't they not be poor? I mean it's high time the GOP called for an end to all this Molly-Coddling. If steps can be taken to turn them form "takers" into "makers," then it's our RESPONSIBILITY to provide them an avenue to earn self-respect and self-reliance.

Republicans have already been there...wanting laws that poor kids need to sweep floors to pay for their free lunches

Republicans have already been there...wanting laws that poor kids need to sweep floors to pay for their free lunches
Of course we have! We don't want these poor children to think they're getting an unearned handout.

If you are in the military , does that count as employed? Probably not for the conservative propaganda machine .

And don't forget prisoners and ww2 war widows ! Put them on the list .

Forum List

Back