Fox Reports That 98,000,000 Americans Out Of Work

Anything that pays less than $40 grand per year without benefits should not be considered a job.

LOL....just curious, how old are you?

Notice how the far left drones act when they are faced with facts!!
latest_numbers_LNS11300000_2006_2016_all_period_M01_data.gif

Bureau of Labor Statistics Data

Now hush!

Mommy and Daddy are trying to watch the Super Bowl!

If that's even close to the truth...

here is the exact numbers, i posted it before, did you miss that post, most likely....!!:
Record 94,610,000 Americans Not in Labor Force
The number of Americans not in the labor force exceeded 94 million for the second time in a row last month hitting a new record high, according to new government data released Friday morning.

The Bureau of Labor Statistics reports that a record 94,610,000 people (ages 16 and over) were not in the labor force in September. In other words they were neither employed nor had made specific efforts to find work in the prior four weeks.

The number of individuals out of the work force last month — due to discouragement, retirement or otherwise — represented a substantial 579,000 person increase over the most recent record, hit in August, of 94,031,000 people out of the workforce.
Record 94,610,000 Americans Not in Labor Force - Breitbart
anything over 90 million people would mean that the real unemployment is around 40%,,,,,maybe the missed the decimal point,,,is it actually 49.5 % ??
When Bush left he had 80.5 million not in the labor force and 12+ million unemployed, so his 7.4% U-3 rate was also off by a decimal point so it was actually 74%
So now we have 94 million not working......and you claim unemployment has gone down. Only if you ignore specific details. Only if you don't count people who gave up working because they have better options. Like collecting a check from the government. Basically a bribe from Obama not to work.......and become dependent on Democrats.
BULLSHIT!

People who have worked all their lives and paid into SS all their lives EARNED their SS.
Obama just cut Social Security. Did you know this? Probably not since the MSM failed to report it. One would think any POTUS who cuts SS, would get a rash of shit from the MSM...but I guess it only applies to Rs.

What does Bush have to do with the fact that almost 100 million Americans don't want to work under Obama, when they can get free gold teeth and spinners for their car?

1/3rd of the country huh?

aside from la la land, where do these idiots come from?

Unemployment rate is under 5% , yet fox would have us believe it's something like 40% !?

Don't you think people would notice !?!

Unemployment is at 4.9%...Tune into Hannity to find out why that's bad...

here is the exact numbers, i posted it before, did you miss that post, most likely....!!:
Record 94,610,000 Americans Not in Labor Force
The number of Americans not in the labor force exceeded 94 million for the second time in a row last month hitting a new record high, according to new government data released Friday morning.

The Bureau of Labor Statistics reports that a record 94,610,000 people (ages 16 and over) were not in the labor force in September. In other words they were neither employed nor had made specific efforts to find work in the prior four weeks.

The number of individuals out of the work force last month — due to discouragement, retirement or otherwise — represented a substantial 579,000 person increase over the most recent record, hit in August, of 94,031,000 people out of the workforce.
Record 94,610,000 Americans Not in Labor Force - Breitbart
anything over 90 million people would mean that the real unemployment is around 40%,,,,,maybe the missed the decimal point,,,is it actually 49.5 % ??
When Bush left he had 80.5 million not in the labor force and 12+ million unemployed, so his 7.4% U-3 rate was also off by a decimal point so it was actually 74%
So now we have 94 million not working......and you claim unemployment has gone down. Only if you ignore specific details. Only if you don't count people who gave up working because they have better options. Like collecting a check from the government. Basically a bribe from Obama not to work.......and become dependent on Democrats.
BULLSHIT!

People who have worked all their lives and paid into SS all their lives EARNED their SS.
Obama just cut Social Security. Did you know this? Probably not since the MSM failed to report it. One would think any POTUS who cuts SS, would get a rash of shit from the MSM...but I guess it only applies to Rs.

Obama did huh? You need to provide links when you make claims. I couldn't find anything about Obama cutting SS. I did find this:

The trustees of Social Security, including three cabinet secretaries, said the disability trust fund would be depleted in the last quarter of 2016. After that, they said, benefits would automatically be cut by 19 percent because revenues, largely from payroll taxes, would be sufficient to cover only 81 percent of scheduled benefit payments.

The report sets up a fight between President Obama and Republicans in Congress. Mr. Obama wants to replenish the disability trust fund by shifting some payroll tax revenues from Social Security’s retirement trust fund.

Republicans, however, want more significant changes to improve the program’s finances. These changes could include reductions in disability benefits, restrictions on eligibility, new measures to combat fraud or new strategies to help people return to work. In January, Republicans adopted a new rule in the House that could block a direct reallocation of money at the expense of the trust fund that provides benefits for retirees.​
Social Security Disability Benefits Face Cuts in 2016, Trustees Say

BULLSHIT!

Obama did huh? You need to provide links when you make claims. I couldn't find anything about Obama cutting SS. I did find this:

The trustees of Social Security, including three cabinet secretaries, said the disability trust fund would be depleted in the last quarter of 2016. After that, they said, benefits would automatically be cut by 19 percent because revenues, largely from payroll taxes, would be sufficient to cover only 81 percent of scheduled benefit payments.

The report sets up a fight between President Obama and Republicans in Congress. Mr. Obama wants to replenish the disability trust fund by shifting some payroll tax revenues from Social Security’s retirement trust fund.

Republicans, however, want more significant changes to improve the program’s finances. These changes could include reductions in disability benefits, restrictions on eligibility, new measures to combat fraud or new strategies to help people return to work. In January, Republicans adopted a new rule in the House that could block a direct reallocation of money at the expense of the trust fund that provides benefits for retirees.​
Now that proves my point. You can't even find it...too funny.

BULLSHIT!

Yes. I found that Republicans cut benefits because they have to do the exact opposite of what President Obama wants to do.

Anything that pays less than $40 grand per year without benefits should not be considered a job.

Now hush!

The graph shows a labor force of the civilian population over the age of 16. It includes the millions of baby boomers who have now retired + those like my dad who is 93 years old and others born before 1945.

If the crazy right wing wants to lie and misrepresent facts, they should do a much better job and not simply echo Faux News.

Now hush!

Um, you know that well over 50 million are over 65 and a huge percentage of them are over 75 don't you?

So now we have 94 million not workinhttp://www.foxbusiness.com/features/2015/10/30/baby-boomer-social-security-shocker.htmlg......and you claim unemployment has gone down. Only if you ignore specific details. Only if you don't count people who gave up working because they have better options. Like collecting a check from the government. Basically a bribe from Obama not to work.......and become dependent on Democrats.
BULLSHIT!

Yes. I found that Republicans cut benefits because they have to do the exact opposite of what President Obama wants to do.
I hope this will wake you up...but alas, I have so little faith.

Baby Boomer Social Security Shocker | Fox Business

BULLSHIT!

Wake me up to what? That Republicans want to cut SS or completely privatize it? Sorry, that's not a shock, I've known that since George W was President. Some opinion piece (that doesn't say anything about Obama cutting SS...in fact, it talks bout a measure that the House and Senate (both GOP controlled) is passing) isn't going to wake me up any more to that fact.

Wake me up to what? That Republicans want to cut SS or completely privatize it? Sorry, that's not a shock, I've known that since George W was President. Some opinion piece (that doesn't say anything about Obama cutting SS...in fact, it talks bout a measure that the House and Senate (both GOP controlled) is passing) isn't going to wake me up any more to that fact.
Yet Obama signed the cut in SS and many Ds voted for it....Rs too....before posting, get informed. I tried to help you, but you are stuck in your partisan ignorance and can't be helped.

Partisans on both sides are the reason our nation is failing. If only you would wake up and realize it is all a big lie designed to deceive. Stop being deceived.

Now hush!

The graph shows a labor force of the civilian population over the age of 16. It includes the millions of baby boomers who have now retired + those like my dad who is 93 years old and others born before 1945.

If the crazy right wing wants to lie and misrepresent facts, they should do a much better job and not simply echo Faux News.

This needs repeating, since the myth of 96 million is polluting the minds of the dumb and the biddable:

Believe Barry as a saint, just don't expect anyone else too...

I myself have never been gullible towards career politicians.
Lol

BULLSHIT!

Then it's clear you can't read.

Read it. Obama, Shifting revenue from the trust fund is a cut which adds to the debt.

All the Republicans want to do is make it harder for people who don't want to work to qualify for disability.....for instance....being depressed shouldn't be a qualification.

Obama just cut Social Security. Did you know this? Probably not since the MSM failed to report it.
He didn't cut my SS, so you seem to expect the MSM to report GOP hate radio lies.
The GOP budget did cut, er....er....reform disability payments, is that what you are lying about?

Obama just cut Social Security. Did you know this? Probably not since the MSM failed to report it.
He didn't cut my SS, so you seem to expect the MSM to report GOP hate radio lies.
The GOP budget did cut, er....er....reform disability payments, is that what you are lying about?
Damn...even when shown proof, partisans still want to be ignorant.

Believe Barry as a saint, just don't expect anyone else too...

I myself have never been gullible towards career politicians.
Lol

You should know on some level that being gullible is at least one standard deviation above your level of understanding, but keep pretending to yourself you have a grasp of reality.

Forum List

Back