Fox settles admitting they provided fake news about Dominion

"We acknowledge the Court's rulings finding certain claims about Dominion to be false." - Fox News on their settlement

Right. They acknowledge that the COURT found inaccuracies in some of Fox's claims. Says nothing about Fox agreeing they were false or that they knew they were false when aired. And it says nothing about all of the other untrue crap spewed every day of the week by everyone from the MSM to the WH.

This has opened the door to suing all of the leftwing rags now, and come to think of it, we ought to start suing the WH every time it lies.

Hey, did you hear about that woman that spoon fed info to Russia> That same info then gets spoon fed to Tucker Carlson. Then it ends up in your brain.

:cuckoo: No idiot, I didn't hear about any of that--- did you hear about the pothole in the street with more brains than you?

The jury had just been seated. Someone at FOX, with good reason, got scared. I wonder if Rupert soiled himself.

That means that, like every other new channel, Fox reported some things which proved later to be inaccurate.
And kept pushing it after they internally knew it was false. Not exactly an example of acceptable journalistic standards, so they paid the price with the largest settlement of it's kind in history, even FOX saying some of their reporting was false. Dominion wins. FOX NEWS is indeed FAKE NEWS for the not evaluative, easily led cult.

The individual lying, yelllow belly, FOX hosts do not have to admit individually but in aggregate FOX admitted lying. It was their hosts that did it.
"Fox News did acknowledge in its statement that falsehoods were broadcast."
there never admitted lying

falsehoods gets arises all the time on the news that are later determined to be false.

that’s not lying…that’s why nothing is being retracted

Hey, did you hear about that woman that spoon fed info to Russia> That same info then gets spoon fed to Tucker Carlson. Then it ends up in your brain.
Everything I read in political paperbacks from bookstores from the mid 1970's over a period of years is coming true. I threw them out and do not even remember their names. Always bunched in as conspiracy theories from the elite powers. All of these agendas are designed to weaken us and blend us into a world government. And there are many agendas no matter how insignificant.

FuBgLAMWAAAi0Ch

And kept pushing it after they internally knew it was false.
I don't know that, I don't get Fox, did Fox say that? Do you know that? How does anyone know what Fox knew internally? Do we know what the NYT, WaPo, NBC, or CNN knows internally? I know that PUBLICLY, the left published a tell-all detailed account of how THEY STOLE THE ELECTION in Time Magazine, naming names, methods, everything!

Not exactly an example of acceptable journalistic standards,
Can you give me an example of "acceptable journalistic standards" when everything we read is fake news and the WH press secretary lies every day?

so they paid the price with the largest settlement of it's kind in history, even FOX saying some of their reporting was false. Dominion wins.
Dominion won by settling for less than half the amount sought now making all future Dominion customers wary of their hyper-litigious nature?

Lol, so now the retards say fox gave up 3/4 of a billion dollars out of the goodness of their hearts. Hilarious. Today's retarded right folks.

Forum List

Back