Fox settles admitting they provided fake news about Dominion

Did you hear that FOX settled with Dominion? for $787 million?

No, I heard that Dominion dropped their 1.6 billion lawsuit and settled out of court for 813 million LESS in order to assure they didn't lose in court and not getting anything.

Lol, despite 3/4 of a billion pieces of evidence to the contrary.

Dollars are not evidence, if they were, it would be proof that Stormy Danials is guilty too.

But no one settles for less than half of what they were seeking if they thought they could get the whole banana.

Dollars are not evidence, if they were, it would be proof that Stormy Danials is guilty too.

But no one settles for less than half of what they were seeking if they thought they could get the whole banana.
Thanks for stopping by to just make stuff up.

I don't know that, I don't get Fox, did Fox say that? Do you know that? How does anyone know what Fox knew internally? Do we know what the NYT, WaPo, NBC, or CNN knows internally? I know that PUBLICLY, the left published a tell-all detailed account of how THEY STOLE THE ELECTION in Time Magazine, naming names, methods, everything!

Can you give me an example of "acceptable journalistic standards" when everything we read is fake news and the WH press secretary lies every day?

Dominion won by settling for less than half the amount sought now making all future Dominion customers wary of their hyper-litigious nature?
Trump U only settled for $25 Million. Suit asked for $50M.

Why are you sticking up for Fox News? You won't win. They're baked in round one already.

Trump U only settled for $25 Million. Suit asked for $50M.
Right. It was cheaper to settle than to fight it out in court. Settlement is neither an implication of guilt nor innocence.

Why are you sticking up for Fox News?
What makes you even think I'm sticking up for Fox just by telling you the truth? Because you're a derp who thinks that everyone either agree with you or be a hopeless MAGA RW tard?

Fox settles admitting they provided fake news about Dominion

I’m sure the issue here was not the merits of the case but the discovery process. Dominion voting systems was going to be given access to every text message and email sent between every executive and on-air talent at Fox News. I’m sure they felt the content of those messages were worth a settlement regardless of Dominions clear election fraud.

Right. It was cheaper to settle than to fight it out in court. Settlement is neither an implication of guilt nor innocence.

What makes you even think I'm sticking up for Fox just by telling you the truth? Because you're a derp who thinks that everyone either agree with you or be a hopeless MAGA RW tard?
Thanks to the poster C_Clayton_Jones for the reminder of Toobie Bloobies' earlier screed...

Where did it say they "admitted" anything?

A settlement was made, and now the matter is settled. Better for Fox to pay a set amount now, than an unknown amount for future legal costs in defending this bullshit.
Polish thinks that Fox paid 750 million dollars because they felt bad about having to win the case.
Dominion settled to break even covering their legal costs because they weren't sure they could win the full 1.6 billion. Lawyers got rich as usual. Fox moves on.
this debunks your BS thery:
"In a statement sent to Newsweek via email, Fox News said, "We are pleased to have reached a settlement of our dispute with Dominion Voting Systems. We acknowledge the Court's rulings finding certain claims about Dominion to be false. This settlement reflects FOX's continued commitment to the highest journalistic standards. We are hopeful that our decision to resolve this dispute with Dominion amicably, instead of the acrimony of a divisive trial, allows the country to move forward from these issues."

Forum List

Back