France outlaws burkas

So that isn't the same as a niqab, which has no screen. :eusa_wall:
I don't really care all that much nor do I care to care all that much. Both limit peripheral vision.

If they want to drive, then don't wear anything that limits peripheral vision. Burqa, niqab, or watermelon rind - don't care.

You want to make this religious, like the good little Muslim victim you strive to be, fine. It's not. It's safety of the greater good.

here is a documentary called Muslim driving school where one of the instructors wears the niqab herself and some of the students. now England has stricter driving laws than we do.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UC8fLjLn5UA]YouTube - Muslim Driving School - Episode 1 | Part 1 of 3[/ame]

I don't really care all that much nor do I care to care all that much. Both limit peripheral vision.
You have yet to do anything in the way of proving this. Repeating it won't suffice.

You want to make this religious, like the good little Muslim victim you strive to be, fine. It's not. It's safety of the greater good.
Where have I claimed to be a "victim" in this discussion? You assume that I care about your hatred for Muslims and Islam.

So that isn't the same as a niqab, which has no screen. :eusa_wall:

If they want to drive, then don't wear anything that limits peripheral vision. Burqa, niqab, or watermelon rind - don't care.

here is a documentary called Muslim driving school where one of the instructors wears the niqab herself and some of the students. now England has stricter driving laws than we do.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UC8fLjLn5UA]YouTube - Muslim Driving School - Episode 1 | Part 1 of 3[/ame]
Their faces are covered?

Maybe I missed the covered face. Give me the time, if you could.

You have yet to do anything in the way of proving this. Repeating it won't suffice.

Where have I claimed to be a "victim" in this discussion? You assume that I care about your hatred for Muslims and Islam.
Where have I ever said I hate Muslims or Islam?

I'll save you some time. I've never said it.

Liar. But, it feeds your victimhood to believe I hate your religion and those who follow it.

It's simple......if you cover your face, you're either a terrorist or a criminal.

Why else hide who you are?
What about ZORO ???

He covered his face.

Yet all he did was good things and helped people. :cool:

Covering your eyes isn't covering your face, because you can still see the jaw line, nose and such and can make a positive ID.
So wearing a mask like the Lone Ranger or Zoro isn't covering your face.

I bet they would disagree with you at the local bank. :lol:

Response

Mohammed Moussaoui the president of French Council of the Muslim Faith has opposed the law but favored discouraging Muslim women from wearing the full veil.[3] The bill drew condemnation from both U.S. President Barack Obama and Al-Qaeda leader Ayman al-Zawahiri.[6] Amnesty International had condemned the passage of the bill in the assembly as violation of freedom of expression of those women who wear the burqa or hijab.[9] In July 2010 hundreds of Muslims protested the bill in Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan. The chief of Jamaat-e-Islami party demanded that United Nations take immediate action against France.[10]
French ban on full length Islamic veils - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Hmm...

What about ZORO ???

He covered his face.

Yet all he did was good things and helped people. :cool:

Covering your eyes isn't covering your face, because you can still see the jaw line, nose and such and can make a positive ID.
So wearing a mask like the Lone Ranger or Zoro isn't covering your face.

I bet they would disagree with you at the local bank. :lol:

I bet they wouldn't care. New facial recognition software would render Zorro's little getup useless.

To compare Zorro, a fictional character, to Muslim women is laughable anyway.

Liar. But, it feeds your victimhood to believe I hate your religion and those who follow it.

Do you?

Does anyone else see a problem with our president and the head of Al Qaida condemning France?

Hitler was a proponent of animal rights. Therefore, anybody who believes that animals should be treated kindly must sympathize with Hitler.

Do you?
Huh? What part of my post was so unclear to you?

:cuckoo:

Aparently you want me to hate Islam and its followers, though.

Do you?
Huh? What part of my post was so unclear to you?

:cuckoo:

Aparently you want me to hate Islam and its followers, though.

I detest his religion but not its followers (except for the really fucking violent psychotic ones who engage in jihadistic behavior).

Forum List

Back