France outlaws burkas

No problem. A Muslim is under no obligation to follow laws that restrict her freedom of religious expression.

Huh yes they are dumb fuck! What if there religion called for killing infidels and blowing up buildings, would they still be able to ignore laws against that? Oh wait their religion does call for that and they still ignore it. Your right carry on! :eusa_whistle:

Will do.

How very dishonest of you. But, expected.

And, you can always count on me to point out your consistent dishonesty.

Poor, poor Muslim victim. We're just picking on you because you are Muslim and not because you are consistently dishonest. You are a good little Muslim, though.

...You're free to stop whining at any time.

:thup:
Still being dishonest, I see. :thup:

You are a good little Muslim, though.

Whining, trolling, whatever you want to call it.

No problem. A Muslim is under no obligation to follow laws that restrict her freedom of religious expression.

Because...

1. She is better than you.
2. You are a worthless infidel.
3. Sooner or later we will get around to blowing you up. ( I KEELL YOU! )
4. Mohammad says we can.

Because...

1. She is better than you.
2. You are a worthless infidel.
3. Sooner or later we will get around to blowing you up. ( I KEELL YOU! )
4. Mohammad says we can.

IOW Kalam is in fact a fucking radical Muslim in sheep's clothing.

Temporarily, yes. And not just for women.

:eusa_eh:

Are you telling me that this ban doesn't apply to men also? That men, if they chose to, could wear burkas?

Nope... Crossdressing Muslims become Dead Muslims... Allah Akbar!

:)

peace...

Wrong. Remember that incident where there were a couple of terrorist guys trying to pass themselves off as a brides wedding party to get past a US checkpoint?

Still being dishonest, I see. :thup:

You are a good little Muslim, though.

Eh, a good little Muslim like you would call being called on their consistent dishonesty that. The sane folks would call it what it is.

You can always expect at least some of the kuffar to be dishonest in any discussion that involves Islam, and this thread is no exception. CornDog is still way out in front, so you better step your game up if you want to take home the gold.

اللعنة يا وصمة ، أعترف لك فقط ضرب النساء والانتقال

kalam beats women. fess up terrorist.
I dont think he ever broke ones arm falling off a ladder while pissing on one.
Can you say the same?

Sadly, I can not. However I don't think an industrial accident that occurred on a woman's job site can be compared to systematic willful abuse.

There is no evidence of abuse on Kalams part, on the other hand there is evidence you are an asshole , who has no room to talk when it comes to the treatment of women.

Eh, a good little Muslim like you would call being called on their consistent dishonesty that. The sane folks would call it what it is.

You can always expect at least some of the kuffar to be dishonest in any discussion that involves Islam, and this thread is no exception. CornDog is still way out in front, so you better step your game up if you want to take home the gold.

What does the great Allah have to say about pot? I know he approves of the way you beat women, but what about your marijuana use?

I dont think he ever broke ones arm falling off a ladder while pissing on one.
Can you say the same?

Sadly, I can not. However I don't think an industrial accident that occurred on a woman's job site can be compared to systematic willful abuse.

There is no evidence of abuse on Kalams part, on the other hand there is evidence you are an asshole , who has no room to talk when it comes to the treatment of women.

NO evidence? Do you know ANYTHING about Islam? Mistreatment of women is SOP.

Other than an industrial accident, I have never hurt a woman.

I don't see any lies from that poster. I do from you, and a lie that you consistently try, and consistently fail as I consistently point it out.

When your willful victimhood fails, and your lies fail, you resort to attempting to label my highlighting your lies and your willful victimhood as something other than what they are.

That's dishonest.

And, although I am used to your style, that does not mean I will change my style to accomodate your thin skin.

C'est la vie; c'est ma maniere. ;)

so kalam, why no answer? It's a simple question.

Have your ever hit a woman? Yes or no?

I just went to Staples and back and on the way passed a landscape crew wearing bandanas and hats that covered everything but their eyes.

I wonder what landscape crews in France will be able to wear?

Forum List

Back