France outlaws burkas

Where have I ever said I hate Muslims or Islam?

I'll save you some time. I've never said it.

Liar. But, it feeds your victimhood to believe I hate your religion and those who follow it.

Do you?
Huh? What part of my post was so unclear to you?

:cuckoo:

Aparently you want me to hate Islam and its followers, though.

In your post, you pointed out that you've never articulated your hatred for Muslims and Islam. You never said whether you actually did or not.

I detest his religion but not its followers (except for the really fucking violent psychotic ones who engage in jihadistic behavior).

And those who sit Silent when those one's Engage in Terrorism...

They Suck also.

:)

peace...

I don't know that I hate them. It's hard to hate a gutless weasel just because he (or she) is a gutless weasel.

Find them contemptible? Yep.

But I see the point you are making and I have to admit, I don't care for the silent ones in such matters.

In your post, you pointed out that you've never articulated your hatred for Muslims and Islam. You never said whether you actually did or not.
Liar. I have answered your idiotic question before.

Liar.

Once again, I have never said I hate Islam and/or Muslims and I don't hate Islam and/or Muslims.

You've asked me several times before and I've always answered you. Yet, you continue with your lying. Countless times you say I hate Islam and/or Muslims. And each time you lie, yet you keep doing it.

Your consistent lying makes you have no credibility.

Poor, poor Kalam.

I detest his religion but not its followers (except for the really fucking violent psychotic ones who engage in jihadistic behavior).

They Suck also.

peace...

I don't know that I hate them. It's hard to hate a gutless weasel just because he (or she) is a gutless weasel.

But I see the point you are making and I have to admit, I don't care for the silent ones in such matters.

I Denounced those on my Side here in America who were Shitting on Ted Kennedy's Warm Corpse...

You'd Think that ALL Muslims would Denounce one of their Monkeys who Blows up a School Bus full of Children.

But VERY Few do... Most of those are Westernized and NOT in the ME.

peace...

Liar. I have answered your idiotic question before.

Liar.

Once again, I have never said I hate Islam and/or Muslims and I don't hate Islam and/or Muslims.

You've asked me several times before and I've always answered you. Yet, you continue with your lying. Countless times you say I hate Islam and/or Muslims. And each time you lie, yet you keep doing it.

Your consistent lying makes you have no credibility.

Poor, poor Kalam.

What is really funny is that the terrorist won't plainly answer the question "have you ever hit a woman?"

If I asked you that, would you answer with a yes or a no, or would you qualify it?

I have never hit a woman.... That's my stance

They Suck also.

peace...

I Denounced those on my Side here in America who were Shitting on Ted Kennedy's Warm Corpse...

You'd Think that ALL Muslims would Denounce one of their Monkeys who Blows up a School Bus full of Children.

peace...

Which is why ME Muslims consider American Muslims to be unworthy. They hate them as much as they hate non Muslims, maybe more.

peace...

Which is why ME Muslims consider American Muslims to be unworthy. They hate them as much as they hate non Muslims, maybe more.

Have one of them Define "Innocent"... Ask them if there are Innocent Jews.

peace...

and I don't hate Islam and/or Muslims.

Alright, that's all I wanted to know. I apologize and retract my statement. You're free to stop whining at any time.
How very dishonest of you. But, expected.

And, you can always count on me to point out your consistent dishonesty.

Poor, poor Muslim victim. We're just picking on you because you are Muslim and not because you are consistently dishonest. You are a good little Muslim, though.

No problem. A Muslim is under no obligation to follow laws that restrict her freedom of religious expression.

Huh yes they are dumb fuck! What if there religion called for killing infidels and blowing up buildings, would they still be able to ignore laws against that? Oh wait their religion does call for that and they still ignore it. Your right carry on! :eusa_whistle:

Poor, poor Muslim victim. We're just picking on you because you are Muslim and not because you are consistently dishonest. You are a good little Muslim, though.

...You're free to stop whining at any time.

:thup:

...You're free to stop whining at any time.

:thup:
Still being dishonest, I see. :thup:

You are a good little Muslim, though.

Forum List

Back