🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Frankly, The Most Important Issue In This Election Is

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Mar 4, 2013
the appointment of Supreme Court Justices.

The Republicans better stop their childish pissing contests or they will do the country in.

The only obstacle in the way preventing further attacks on the Constitution and Bill of Rights rests in the hands of the Senate. The Hag in most likelihood will be elected which means the only hope remaining rests with whom controls congress. Regardless who is president the founding fathers insured the center of real power was in the hands of congers and Supreme Court. In all honesty the country is in serious trouble, diplomatic, financial, and economic, continuing down the same road we have traveled for the past 7.5 years will yield unprecedented change to the greatest social experiment in the history of man.

I agree that this is the crux of the importance of this nation.

Our GOP has guaranteed that HRC will make those nominations and submit them to a Dem Senate.

Inevitable.

They had better keep blocking until someone else is elected. All there is to it, really.

The Republicans better stop their childish pissing contests or they will do the country in.

Should we trust those decisions to a puffed up TV assclown, just because he's managed to swindle the Republican party?

No.

aside from shit slinging by Trump, there won't be any important issues to ever surface in this election.

I agree that this is the crux of the importance of this nation.

Our GOP has guaranteed that HRC will make those nominations and submit them to a Dem Senate.

Inevitable.

And you and your buddy Rdean jump for joy if this happens.

I her this argument but it doesnt hold water. A Pres Clinton can send up any nomnation she wants. The Senate has zero obligation to hold hearings, much less confirm. We can get along with 8 Justices fine. And if Ginsberg croaks or leaves we'll be back to an odd number.

The end of the Great American Experiment is in sight. No longer a question of if, but when. That our democracy lasted over 200 years before succumbing to mobocracy is a testament to the genius of our Founders.

I would say it is the 2nd most important....putting a dent in corporatism is #1. But maybe, MAYBE one in ten Americans even know it.

I would say it is the 2nd most important....putting a dent in corporatism is #1. But maybe, MAYBE one in ten Americans even know it.

I don't see corporatism getting 'dented' anytime soon. As you point out, most people don't even know what it is, and most of those who do favor it.

I don't see corporatism getting 'dented' anytime soon. As you point out, most people don't even know what it is, and most of those who do favor it.

Unfortunately that is true. The media doesn't touch corporatism with a 50ft. pole, and they won't.
Corporatism is crushing us, and people don't even have a clue.

Hillary will be great- It will be nice to get the gov't no longer dominated by big money, greedy idiot corrupt GOP billionaires and their bought off empty suits, their disgraceful propaganda machine and its duped followers, with help for a beleaguered middle class for a change...

Hillary will be great- It will be nice to get the gov't no longer dominated by big money, greedy idiot corrupt GOP billionaires and their bought off empty suits, their disgraceful propaganda machine and its duped followers, with help for a beleaguered middle class for a change...

Is there a #dumbestMotherFuckerOnThisMessageBoard poll?

awinner1.jpg

Hands down the most clueless post of the ENTIRE DECADE. There cannot possible be a dumber post than this.. challenge ANYONE to find something as equally vacant of common sense than this!!

Forum List

Back