🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Frankly, The Most Important Issue In This Election Is

the appointment of Supreme Court Justices.

The Republicans better stop their childish pissing contests or they will do the country in.
I her this argument but it doesnt hold water. A Pres Clinton can send up any nomnation she wants. The Senate has zero obligation to hold hearings, much less confirm. We can get along with 8 Justices fine. And if Ginsberg croaks or leaves we'll be back to an odd number.

And if the Senate shifts sides?

The New BS GOP ("No compromise, un-American TP GOP"- TIME) and its ignorant, brainwashed dupes knows no bounds. A disgrace. The most important issue is to break them for good and end their pander to the greedy idiot rich version of Amerika. The big orange a-hole is their perfect candidate.

The Republicans better stop their childish pissing contests or they will do the country in.

Should we trust those decisions to a puffed up TV assclown, just because he's managed to swindle the Republican party?

No.
With Clinton we KNOW what we will get. I will 100% take a chance with Trump.

A lot of people agree. This is why its so important to keep solid Constitutional limits on government power. Eventually, the assholes will outnumber you.

Should we trust those decisions to a puffed up TV assclown, just because he's managed to swindle the Republican party?

No.
With Clinton we KNOW what we will get. I will 100% take a chance with Trump.

A lot of people agree. This is why its so important to keep solid Constitutional limits on government power. Eventually, the assholes will outnumber you.
Which won't happen under Hillary she will appoint anti gun anti life extreme left clowns to the court.

After what the 9th Circus did today, it's more important than ever to keep Dims out of the White House.

The mobocracy of the far right and Trump will not end the Republic.

He won't be elected.

It's interesting that the Founding Fathers thought the Supreme Court would have a minor effect in the judicial system but democrat administrations have turned it into a monarchy in robes. Too bad Harvard has been pissing out lawyers who don't give a shit about the Constitution for the last hundred years. No wonder FDR appointed a former KKK member to keep the Blacks ind Papists in line.

I her this argument but it doesnt hold water. A Pres Clinton can send up any nomnation she wants. The Senate has zero obligation to hold hearings, much less confirm. We can get along with 8 Justices fine. And if Ginsberg croaks or leaves we'll be back to an odd number.
Can I ask. Why is it that ppl have such a capacity to on the one hand, claim something is for the good of the country and on the other hand, can go against if not the letter then sure as hell against the spirit of what the country is supposed to be about? In this case I'm talking about Checks and balances and the continuity of government.
is the Supreme Court not going to meet? There is nothing sared about 9 justices and we have had all sorts of numbers in history.
Again not the point.You can lawyer all you want atm you have an even amount of justices and you are using politics to hamstring arguably the most important branch of government. It's not for the good of the country nore I might add is it probably good for the republican party. What you are doing is petty and is recognised as such by ppl who are uncommited voters.

Forum List

Back