🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Frankly, The Most Important Issue In This Election Is

Too bad the angry white male hater dupes won't be able to abuse the abortion rights of American women...

And the winner of the post that doesn't have a fucking thing to do with anything in this post or the closest 50 posts...goes to ...once again!!....it's franco!!....he's on a row folks.

Hillary will be great- It will be nice to get the gov't no longer dominated by big money, greedy idiot corrupt GOP billionaires and their bought off empty suits, their disgraceful propaganda machine and its duped followers, with help for a beleaguered middle class for a change...

awinner1.jpg

Hands down the most clueless post of the ENTIRE DECADE. There cannot possible be a dumber post than this.. challenge ANYONE to find something as equally vacant of common sense than this!!
Your blind hate for Hillary, based on nothing but brainwashed malevolent gossip and pure bs propaganda, is noted. Tough.

1. checking with the FBI about 911 and Global (non) Warming
2. cutting spending back to levels in the 1990s

Hillary will be great- It will be nice to get the gov't no longer dominated by big money, greedy idiot corrupt GOP billionaires and their bought off empty suits, their disgraceful propaganda machine and its duped followers, with help for a beleaguered middle class for a change...

awinner1.jpg

Hands down the most clueless post of the ENTIRE DECADE. There cannot possible be a dumber post than this.. challenge ANYONE to find something as equally vacant of common sense than this!!
Your blind hate for Hillary, based on nothing but brainwashed malevolent gossip and pure bs propaganda, is noted. Tough.

Ladies and Gentlemen...once again the award goes to franco...for once again showing there is no end to his ability to remain clueless....speechless...

"Your blind hate for Hillary"

It is pretty funny who is now part of the "vast right wing conspiracy"

Susan Sarandon
Carl Bernstein
Rosie O'Donnell
Robert Scheer

Those spewing out hate in the 1990s at those of us telling the truth are now... saying what we were saying...

OP- Income inequality. IE, the rape of the middle class and the country by greedy idiot Reaganism for 30 years now. And bringing back the Fairness Doctine and with it the brains of gullible, ignorant GOPers and independants and some Dems. Ending our 30 year nightmare, starting with Rush Limbaugh, whose BS couldn't survive even 2 minutes of argument an hour.

[
I her this argument but it doesnt hold water. A Pres Clinton can send up any nomnation she wants. The Senate has zero obligation to hold hearings, much less confirm. We can get along with 8 Justices fine. And if Ginsberg croaks or leaves we'll be back to an odd number.

For 4 years?

Come on.
Why not? Is there some kind of time limit here?

"Your blind hate for Hillary"

It is pretty funny who is now part of the "vast right wing conspiracy"

Susan Sarandon
Carl Bernstein
Rosie O'Donnell
Robert Scheer

Those spewing out hate in the 1990s at those of us telling the truth are now... saying what we were saying...
Such as? lol

OP- Income inequality. IE, the rape of the middle class and the country by greedy idiot Reaganism for 30 years now. And bringing back the Fairness Doctine and with it the brains of gullible, ignorant GOPers and independants and some Dems. Ending our 30 year nightmare, starting with Rush Limbaugh, whose BS couldn't survive even 2 minutes of argument an hour.

You do realize...wait...what was I thinking :lmao: of course you don't know....Obama is the greatest trickle-down economic President - ever. Period.

[
I her this argument but it doesnt hold water. A Pres Clinton can send up any nomnation she wants. The Senate has zero obligation to hold hearings, much less confirm. We can get along with 8 Justices fine. And if Ginsberg croaks or leaves we'll be back to an odd number.

For 4 years?

Come on.
Why not? Is there some kind of time limit here?
I'd say eight years for ridiculous GOP obstruction and brainwashed stupidity -or is it 30?_ and your time is about up. The big orange racist greedy idiot is your perfect standard bearer...

the appointment of Supreme Court Justices.

The Republicans better stop their childish pissing contests or they will do the country in.
Can I ask. Why is it that ppl have such a capacity to on the one hand, claim something is for the good of the country and on the other hand, can go against if not the letter then sure as hell against the spirit of what the country is supposed to be about? In this case I'm talking about Checks and balances and the continuity of government.

You do realize...wait...what was I thinking :lmao: of course you don't know....Obama is the greatest trickle-down economic President - ever. Period.
You mean W's wreck of the middle class with a real estate bubble/world depression, and the GOP's obstruction of tax reform / tax hikes on the bloated megarich and giant corps, brainwashed functional moron? Tell us all the Obama laws and policies that caused this, JACKASS.

You mean W's wreck of the middle class with a real estate bubble/world depression, and the GOP's obstruction of tax reform / tax hikes on the bloated megarich and giant corps, brainwashed functional moron? Tell us all the Obama laws and policies that caused this, JACKASS.

There is no end to your one-sided cluelessness.

The Republicans better stop their childish pissing contests or they will do the country in.
If Trump is a racist (and I don't see an argument he is not after the Judge rant) and if he has no ideology besides his own narcissism, you have to have more cynicism and capability for whoring than I do to vote for him. If the gop wins, abortion will be come hard to obtain and often unsafe in Jesusland. If Hillary wins, liberal states pass laws that restrict gun use so long as it is not owning for your own home protection, and Citizens United goes.

The republic will stand in either case.

If Trump is a racist (and I don't see an argument he is not after the Judge rant) and if he has no ideology besides his own narcissism, you have to have more cynicism and capability for whoring than I do to vote for him. If the gop wins, abortion will be come hard to obtain and often unsafe in Jesusland. If Hillary wins, liberal states pass laws that restrict gun use so long as it is not owning for your own home protection, and Citizens United goes.

The republic will stand in either case.
Most important with the GOP, the middle class and the country will continue to go downhill, with MORE tax cuts for the rich and hidden tax hikes on the nonrich. And probably another boom bust that won't hurt the rich. When will the dupes learn...

With Hillary, broad sunlit uplands, with background checks.

More specifically, the soul of America

Consider Trumps recent comments on Muslims, Mexicans and the Federal Judge, and read the following comments in this link to the Bill of Attainder:

Definition: Bill of Attainder.

Defined as: "A legislative act that singles out an individual or group for punishment without a trial."

Now, Trump is not a member of Congress, so only in the abstract can one understand how his comments of late, if acted upon, would be seen as acts of attainders

The nomination to replace Justice Scalia may never happen, if Trump or any Republican POTUS attempts to have their nominee vetted by the Senate. What's good for the R's must be good for the D's. Is this correct?

Can I ask. Why is it that ppl have such a capacity to on the one hand, claim something is for the good of the country and on the other hand, can go against if not the letter then sure as hell against the spirit of what the country is supposed to be about? In this case I'm talking about Checks and balances and the continuity of government.
is the Supreme Court not going to meet? There is nothing sared about 9 justices and we have had all sorts of numbers in history.

Forum List

Back