Free george zimmerman

I agree 100%, Trayvon had every right to stand his ground that night.
So did George Zimmerman.
Trayvon lost.
Doesn't make Zimmerman guilty if BOTH had the same right.

Except that a verbal or even physical rasseling match is no place for a gun.

GZ had the right to use the same degree of force that Trayvon used. Shooting someone who called you a cracker is just a tiny bit over the top, legally speaking. Especially since GZ said Trayvon tried to get away from him and he went after him.

Thing is, Trayvon wasn't doing anything wrong and this jerk came after him for doing nothing wrong. From the very first moment, GZ was in the wrong and that never changed.
TM never directly called Z a cracker. He told that to DD on the cell phone.

Good point.

But even if he had screamed "CRACKER" at the top of his lungs, that's not just cause for murder.

There really is NO just cause for GZ to kill Travon.

If a frog had wings he would not bump his ass when he landed.

The DNA expert already testified that it is possible that DNA was not collected.
Lack of DNA means nothing.
Same with fingerprints, you do NOT ALWAYS GET A SAMPLE.
If you do not know either of those things then stay out of the discussion.
Those 2 things are Forensics 101 of evidence gathering.

After the "terrible beating" Trayvon gave GZ, why weren't his knuckles skinned or bruised or ..............? If he really hit GZ, there had to be some sign of it that GZ himself could not have caused.

How would TM knuckles bruise if he was dying of internal bleeding? How could blood pool at the sight of trauma if his blood was pooling in his lungs?

The DNA expert already testified that it is possible that DNA was not collected.

I have a better idea. You stay out of the discussion.

You have no right to tell someone to do that.....who are you?

To not know that Zimmerman should go free is being retarded.

I won't be surprised that Zimmerman is convicted of "something"....

If he's convicted, it's because our justice system are a bunch of pussies....afraid of all those mean people that are going to protest and riot if Z is let free.

I hope those Jurors are strong, and are able to give a just verdict.

Except that a verbal or even physical rasseling match is no place for a gun.

GZ had the right to use the same degree of force that Trayvon used. Shooting someone who called you a cracker is just a tiny bit over the top, legally speaking. Especially since GZ said Trayvon tried to get away from him and he went after him.

Thing is, Trayvon wasn't doing anything wrong and this jerk came after him for doing nothing wrong. From the very first moment, GZ was in the wrong and that never changed.
TM never directly called Z a cracker. He told that to DD on the cell phone.

Good point.

But even if he had screamed "CRACKER" at the top of his lungs, that's not just cause for murder.

There really is NO just cause for GZ to kill Travon.

Other than Travon beating GZ's head into lacerating stone and busting his nose up?

You are a shallow twit.

If he had very short nails, as most men do, it's easy that nothing might have ended up underneath them!

This is an interesting segment on Penn and Tellers Bullshit show discussing the shortcomings of forensics:

Last edited by a moderator:
Trayvon Martin made the choice to go back and teach the "Crazy Cracker Ass" a lesson for following him..That's where he made his fatal mistake. Am I the only one who seen the big gash on the back of this man's head? He sure did not do that to himself. Why is everybody trying this case in the media in an attempt to get this man locked up or even worse without a trial? Sounds like Trayvon was just being cockey and showing off because he had his Crazy, fresh mouthed, wise assed, girlfriend on his cell phone. We all have the right to defend ourselves and this is clearly a case about that.
George Zimmerman was clearly defending himself. It's my feeling that Trayvon pursued George and George had no choice. Trayvon was not the pure and the little "13 year old" angel his family and their mouthpieces want to lead us to believe!!

1. Trayvon had every right to stand his ground and defend himself against the weirdo who was following him.

Attacking someone for following you is not self-defense you fucking cretin.

Even thought Trayvon tried to run away, GZ stalked him and engaged him with verbal insults. Answering with "cocky" is not a capital crime and GZ had no right to kill Trayvon in return for either his language or even rasseling around on theh ground.

GZ saw himself as a would-be hero. If only he could catch The Bad Guy, the neighborhood would recognize him for the Good Cop material he believes himself to be. He's a sociopath, a Mighty Mouse wanting to swoop down to save the day. That's why police departments have not wanted him.

Look at it this way: If every cop killed someone who was mouthing off, the bodies would be piled high.

Yeah, your ESP powers must be pretty damned good to know all that...oh, wait, ESP is BULLSHIT and you have no fucking idea what the hell you are talking about.

2. Even if he gets away with killing Trayvon there's a good possibility that he'll be found guilty of causing the death in civil court. The monetary award is likely to be huge, as it should be because he did kill Trayvon and there should be enormous consequences for needless killing. He will never get out from under that.

It wasn't a needless killing fruit-loop. The evidence makes that plainly clear, but you leftwing fucktards do have a habit of deciding to believe your bullshit and shove it at everyone as though you really thought it to be true.

If GZ wins in criminal court, he will likely sue a lot of institutions that lied about him to the public. A civil trial is going to have a counter-suit I guaran-damned-tee you, moron.

3. And, even if he walks on the both the criminal and civil charge, GZ will never again be free. He brought this on himself.

Bullshit, leftwing assholes like YOU who are trying to take away peoples right to defend themselves are what brought this on GZ. You are a lying whore, a gutless coward who loves jumping on libtard bandwagons and trying to yell louder than all the other lefty cheerleading whores around you.

Fuck you, you sniveling little bitch.

If he had not gone hunting (and why else would he have been carrying that loaded cannon?) ... If he had not gone out hunting that night, this would never have happened. I say he will never again be free because in jail or not, his own actions have caused him to be a hated man. There are a lot of blacks who are fed up with being shit on and its very likely he's their new poster boy. He will never again be able to bop on down to Target for lunch food. He's dead man walking.

I would hope that the gun nutters would think about this when they have their own Mighty Mouse fantasies. You can natter on and on about how you have the right to carry and maybe even the right to kill but that's doesn't mean it will end there. Wait until you experience killing someone. Maybe then, you'll understand that you will never again be the same. The life you had before you killed -- its over.

All pretentious presumption by another leftist who is simply repeating the distributed talking points.

I love seeing how you ass holes discredit yourselves with people who actually think for themselves and look into the facts. More and more people every day are waking up from libtards lies and delusions BECAUSE YOU LIBTARDS LIE SO DAMNED MUCH! You are doing America a great service by making your fraud, your hate and your lack of moral values of any kind very evident to just about anyone that bothers to look.

roflmao

If he had very short nails, as most men do, it's easy that nothing might have ended up underneath them!

If you and the rest of the loons need to join get away from the TV. This isn't CSI where they identify a fingerprint on a car trunk from a photo taken a block away. In the real world evidence collection is very hard and often not conclusive.

I have a better idea. You stay out of the discussion.

You have no right to tell someone to do that.....who are you?

He told me to do it first.

Who am I? None of your business,

If he's convicted, it's because our justice system are a bunch of pussies....afraid of all those mean people that are going to protest and riot if Z is let free.

Nobody's afraid but paranoid people like you.

Trayvon Martin made the choice to go back and teach the "Crazy Cracker Ass" a lesson for following him..That's where he made his fatal mistake. Am I the only one who seen the big gash on the back of this man's head? He sure did not do that to himself. Why is everybody trying this case in the media in an attempt to get this man locked up or even worse without a trial? Sounds like Trayvon was just being cockey and showing off because he had his Crazy, fresh mouthed, wise assed, girlfriend on his cell phone. We all have the right to defend ourselves and this is clearly a case about that.
George Zimmerman was clearly defending himself. It's my feeling that Trayvon pursued George and George had no choice. Trayvon was not the pure and the little "13 year old" angel his family and their mouthpieces want to lead us to believe!!

1. Trayvon had every right to stand his ground and defend himself against the weirdo who was following him.

Attacking someone for following you is not self-defense you fucking cretin.

Yeah, your ESP powers must be pretty damned good to know all that...oh, wait, ESP is BULLSHIT and you have no fucking idea what the hell you are talking about.

It wasn't a needless killing fruit-loop. The evidence makes that plainly clear, but you leftwing fucktards do have a habit of deciding to believe your bullshit and shove it at everyone as though you really thought it to be true.

If GZ wins in criminal court, he will likely sue a lot of institutions that lied about him to the public. A civil trial is going to have a counter-suit I guaran-damned-tee you, moron.

3. And, even if he walks on the both the criminal and civil charge, GZ will never again be free. He brought this on himself.

Bullshit, leftwing assholes like YOU who are trying to take away peoples right to defend themselves are what brought this on GZ. You are a lying whore, a gutless coward who loves jumping on libtard bandwagons and trying to yell louder than all the other lefty cheerleading whores around you.

Fuck you, you sniveling little bitch.

If he had not gone hunting (and why else would he have been carrying that loaded cannon?) ... If he had not gone out hunting that night, this would never have happened. I say he will never again be free because in jail or not, his own actions have caused him to be a hated man. There are a lot of blacks who are fed up with being shit on and its very likely he's their new poster boy. He will never again be able to bop on down to Target for lunch food. He's dead man walking.

I would hope that the gun nutters would think about this when they have their own Mighty Mouse fantasies. You can natter on and on about how you have the right to carry and maybe even the right to kill but that's doesn't mean it will end there. Wait until you experience killing someone. Maybe then, you'll understand that you will never again be the same. The life you had before you killed -- its over.

All pretentious presumption by another leftist who is simply repeating the distributed talking points.

I love seeing how you ass holes discredit yourselves with people who actually think for themselves and look into the facts. More and more people every day are waking up from libtards lies and delusions BECAUSE YOU LIBTARDS LIE SO DAMNED MUCH! You are doing America a great service by making your fraud, your hate and your lack of moral values of any kind very evident to just about anyone that bothers to look.

roflmao

Zimmerman temper tantrum.^

Simmer down little man.

If you and the rest of the loons need to join get away from the TV. This isn't CSI where they identify a fingerprint on a car trunk from a photo taken a block away. In the real world evidence collection is very hard and often not conclusive.

Why? Just because you say so? How puerile.

Been saying exactly that from the start.
This is NOT a murder case, the facts do not support anything close to murder.
But since there ARE NO FACTS to convict on murder the jury may be mad at the prosecution for abuse of process and indicting him in the first place so they may just find him not guilty and will not consider a lesser charge of manslaughter.
I see this a lot these days.
Citizens protecting society from the vast resources and power of the government.
Amazing you liberals are not on board with us fighters for justice and freedom on this one.
You liberals are on the side of the police state big government and their power on this one.
Amazing but that is what happens when the media cons, lies and tricks people into making their sheep obey.

Oscar Puerile was a good offensive guard back in the day.
Was he a "white" or a "black" Hispanic?
We need to know these things.

But since there ARE NO FACTS to convict on murder the jury may be mad at the prosecution for abuse of process and indicting him in the first place so they may just find him not guilty and will not consider a lesser charge of manslaughter.
Citizens protecting society from the vast resources and power of the government.
Amazing you liberals are not on board with us fighters for justice and freedom on this one.
You liberals are on the side of the police state big government and their power on this one.
Amazing but that is what happens when the media cons, lies and tricks people into making their sheep obey.

Liberals are on the side of law and order. You people, on the other hand act like terrorists. Gun nuts.

No because it's freaking true.

No because it's freaking true.

Ironic how the publics misperception of the omnipotence of forensic science is raising the bar on what forensics can actually deliver in real life.

Yup......it is indeed amazing how easily duped people on the left are by anything and everything the media says. Its fascinating.......they immediately get pulled into the racial/emotional trap the media sets!! Look at their posts........its all subjective fantasy all the time. Legalities are a mere afterthought......its like, "Well.......I feel strongly that the jury SHOULD be seeing it this way because a young sweet black kid was shot dead!!!".

Ummmm.....in a court of law, it doesn't mean dick:eusa_dance::fu::eusa_dance:

Yup......it is indeed amazing how easily duped people on the left are by anything and everything the media says. Its fascinating.......they immediately get pulled into the racial/emotional trap the media sets!! Look at their posts........its all subjective fantasy all the time. Legalities are a mere afterthought......its like, "Well.......I feel strongly that the jury SHOULD be seeing it this way because a young sweet black kid was shot dead!!!".

Ummmm.....in a court of law, it doesn't mean dick:eusa_dance::fu::eusa_dance:

It proves how fucked up the american justice system is. It's about being able to afford good lawyers.

Liberals are on the side of law and order. You people, on the other hand act like terrorists. Gun nuts.

who riots?

Forum List

Back