Free george zimmerman

To not know that Zimmerman should go free is being retarded.

I won't be surprised that Zimmerman is convicted of "something"....

If he's convicted, it's because our justice system are a bunch of pussies....afraid of all those mean people that are going to protest and riot if Z is let free.

I hope those Jurors are strong, and are able to give a just verdict.

Nobody's afraid but paranoid people like you.

No, I'm not paranoid....I'm just being truthful. But you wouldn't know anything about that.

If he's convicted, it's because our justice system are a bunch of pussies....afraid of all those mean people that are going to protest and riot if Z is let free.

Been saying exactly that from the start.
This is NOT a murder case, the facts do not support anything close to murder.
But since there ARE NO FACTS to convict on murder the jury may be mad at the prosecution for abuse of process and indicting him in the first place so they may just find him not guilty and will not consider a lesser charge of manslaughter.
I see this a lot these days.
Citizens protecting society from the vast resources and power of the government.
Amazing you liberals are not on board with us fighters for justice and freedom on this one.
You liberals are on the side of the police state big government and their power on this one.
Amazing but that is what happens when the media cons, lies and tricks people into making their sheep obey.

Liberals are on the side of law and order. You people, on the other hand act like terrorists. Gun nuts.

Lol! Ya....your friends in the OWS protests were really on the side of law and order!! :cuckoo:

I see you've been studying your Liberal Lessons for the day.....*** IF THEY'RE NOT LIBERAL THEN THEY'RE TERRORISTS****.... Moron.....

But since there ARE NO FACTS to convict on murder the jury may be mad at the prosecution for abuse of process and indicting him in the first place so they may just find him not guilty and will not consider a lesser charge of manslaughter.
Citizens protecting society from the vast resources and power of the government.
Amazing you liberals are not on board with us fighters for justice and freedom on this one.
You liberals are on the side of the police state big government and their power on this one.
Amazing but that is what happens when the media cons, lies and tricks people into making their sheep obey.

I hope you weren't just calling ME a liberal right there!!!! :) :eek:

Liberals are on the side of law and order. You people, on the other hand act like terrorists. Gun nuts.
Spookie, you need to lay off the bong and get back to the actual facts of this case. :eusa_whistle:

Nobody's afraid but paranoid people like you.

No, I'm not paranoid....I'm just being truthful. But you wouldn't know anything about that.

I am the shining star of truth of the internet www.com:eusa_angel:

Spookie, you need to lay off the bong and get back to the actual facts of this case. :eusa_whistle:

Fact: Zimmerman killed TM in cold blood. That's all I need to know. The rest is bull shit.

Last edited:
To believe Zimmerman's story, you have to take multiple leaps of faith.

Just listen to the true believers of Zimmerman. They think smoking pot makes you violent! Just more proof they'll tell themselves anything and then pretend like that's some kind of truth, when we know it isn't.

Pot doesn't make you violent. It makes you hungry for snacks!

To believe Zimmerman's story, you have to take multiple leaps of faith.

Just listen to the true believers of Zimmerman. They think smoking pot makes you violent! Just more proof they'll tell themselves anything and then pretend like that's some kind of truth, when we know it isn't.

Pot doesn't make you violent. It makes you hungry for snacks!

Another unicorn chaser ^^^

The weapons expert testimony today.......for the prosecution........OUCH!!!:fu:........OUCH:fu::fu: and OUCH!!!!:fu::fu::fu:

When you paint the picture he did........of a guy on his back getting his head bashed apart, what is amazing is that the kid didn't have 4 or 5 holes in him!!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Orlando Sentinel

By Henry Pierson Curtis, Orlando Sentinel
.5:24 pm, July 8, 2013

A Mississippi tourist remains in critical condition after the disclosure of an affair during a family dinner late Sunday ended in a fight between father and son, according to the Orange County Sheriff's Office.

Shortly before 10 p.m., Taylor Dwayne Harris, 21, learned his dad was having an affair and receiving text messages from his lover while the family was eating at Dave and Buster's restaurant on International Drive, according to a sheriff's office report.

Upset, the son walked outside and his father, 52-year-old Leonard Harris, followed him into the parking lot where witnesses watched a fight begin and end with a single punch, according to sheriff's records.

"You better not come out here," the younger Harris had yelled, a report stated.

The father followed but appeared to be walking away when the son swore, pushed his dad and hit him once in the face. A witness later told deputies, "When the victim fell and hit the concrete … she could hear the victim's head hit the concrete three car lengths away," the report stated.

Moments later, a medic and his wife, a registered EMT, arriving for dinner saw the man lying motionless in the parking lot and began performing CPR after he stopped breathing and lost his pulse. A county Fire Rescue crew arrived and resuscitated Harris.

While the father was taken first to Dr. Phillips Hospital and later to Orlando Regional Medical Center's neurological intensive care unit, deputies arrested the son on a charge of aggravated battery with great bodily harm/domestic violence, the report stated.

Mary Harris had insisted her husband follow their son outside to find out why he was so upset, the report stated. Minutes later, her son came back and asked that she go check on her husband.

Taylor Harris told his mother he left the table to cool off, the sheriff's report said, but his father "got in his face and would not leave him alone, so an argument ensued."

The son remains held without bail in the Orange County Jail.

[email protected]

Orlando Sentinel

A Mississippi tourist remains in critical condition after the disclosure of an affair during a family dinner late Sunday ended in a fight between father and son, according to the Orange County Sheriff's Office.

Shortly before 10 p.m., Taylor Dwayne Harris, 21, learned his dad was having an affair and receiving text messages from his lover while the family was eating at Dave and Buster's restaurant on International Drive, according to a sheriff's office report.

Upset, the son walked outside and his father, 52-year-old Leonard Harris, followed him into the parking lot where witnesses watched a fight begin and end with a single punch, according to sheriff's records.

The father followed but appeared to be walking away when the son swore, pushed his dad and hit him once in the face. A witness later told deputies, "When the victim fell and hit the concrete … she could hear the victim's head hit the concrete three car lengths away," the report stated.

Moments later, a medic and his wife, a registered EMT, arriving for dinner saw the man lying motionless in the parking lot and began performing CPR after he stopped breathing and lost his pulse. A county Fire Rescue crew arrived and resuscitated Harris.

While the father was taken first to Dr. Phillips Hospital and later to Orlando Regional Medical Center's neurological intensive care unit, deputies arrested the son on a charge of aggravated battery with great bodily harm/domestic violence, the report stated.

Mary Harris had insisted her husband follow their son outside to find out why he was so upset, the report stated. Minutes later, her son came back and asked that she go check on her husband.

Taylor Harris told his mother he left the table to cool off, the sheriff's report said, but his father "got in his face and would not leave him alone, so an argument ensued."

[email protected]

I hit my head on concrete a few times. Never had any bad injuries, though.

Orlando Sentinel

[email protected]

I hit my head on concrete a few times. Never had any bad injuries, though.

Hmmm, if I knew you better and knew you could take some ribbing, I would say, "it is obvious that it was more than a few times and don't be so sure about the lack of injuries", but since I do not know you... ;)

Immie

Forum List

Back