Free george zimmerman

We have an eye witness testify that Martin was on top of Zimmerman and hitting him and you mental midgets go with the DNA.
HAHAHAHA

Wrong none of them could even say 100% who was screaming.

I was thinking back on that and even the eye witness kept qualifying his answer to that with it was dark, in my opinion, stuff like that.

Even when he talked about Trayvon being on top in the scuffle, he said something like at the time I saw them..

The jury will talk about those screams and decide for themselves who it was.

I believe Zimmerman will walk away from this just like OJ and Casey Anthony did. That means, I thought both of them were guilty as sin but jurors thought something different. Sad but that's how it works.

The problem with that is that both OJ and Anthony denied killing anyone. That's not the case with Zimmerman.

How did he get the not so huge gash on his head?
Smashing beer cans on it before he went there?
There will be the doctor that treated Zimmerman AND THE EMT that treated him on the scene testify for the defense.
And you are going to hate their testimony.
Their testimony will state that Zimmerman's nose was broken and there was blood comig from the nose and numerous other areas.
Facts sure a bitch aren't they?

For a peckerwood like you they are.:razz:

Correction: Rich peckerwood.

That does not make you less of a turd ball.

There was no huge gash on Zimmerman's head. The medical examiner said in was minor .. no stitches or bandage needed.

There will be the doctor that treated Zimmerman AND THE EMT that treated him on the scene testify for the defense.
Their testimony will state that Zimmerman's nose was broken and there was blood comig from the nose and numerous other areas.

That is one of the funniest words ever. :)

It's going to be a bit difficult for the doctor to testify that his nose was broken when his own doctor's report states that his nose was fractured. I've had a fracture in my foot: it is no where near the same thing as having a broken foot. A fracture and a break are two very different things. To have a fracture means if he was hit in the face, it wasn't very hard. Trayvon could not have been wailing on him if the nose was only fractured, which it was: not broken. That's in writing in the doctor's report: Zimmerman's own doctor. Look it up if you need to. Facts sure are a bitch, aren't they?

What we know for sure now is that Trayvon Martin never touched the gun. The DNA has proven this.

What we also know is that Martin did not have any of Zimmerman's DNA under his fingernails.

If I'm a juror who is trying to simply understand Zimmerman's story, I'm confused by the fact that the young man could not have been fighting over the gun and could not have been bashing Zimmerman's head into the ground. His fingernails would have shown it.

So how could the young man have possibly been the aggressor when the DNA doesn't show it to be true?

DNA does not always stick to material. So lack of DNA does not prove that someone did not touch an item.

I really don't understand why you seem to think lack of DNA means no contact, no touch.

It's going to be a bit difficult for the doctor to testify that his nose was broken when his own doctor's report states that his nose was fractured. I've had a fracture in my foot: it is no where near the same thing as having a broken foot. A fracture and a break are two very different things. To have a fracture means if he was hit in the face, it wasn't very hard. Trayvon could not have been wailing on him if the nose was only fractured, which it was: not broken. That's in writing in the doctor's report: Zimmerman's own doctor. Look it up if you need to. Facts sure are a bitch, aren't they?

A fracture means that Martin assaulted GZ. That is enough. There is no point at which an assault magically transforms from not lethal to potentially lethal from the perspective of the victim. It is all a sliding scale and when you are being hit you don't know what the next blow to your head might do.

That you seem to think a strike to the head that 'fractures' a nose is nothing significant or violent tells the world that you are a racist bullshitting mother-fucker.

I was thinking back on that and even the eye witness kept qualifying his answer to that with it was dark, in my opinion, stuff like that.

Even when he talked about Trayvon being on top in the scuffle, he said something like at the time I saw them..

I believe Zimmerman will walk away from this just like OJ and Casey Anthony did. That means, I thought both of them were guilty as sin but jurors thought something different. Sad but that's how it works.

The problem with that is that both OJ and Anthony denied killing anyone. That's not the case with Zimmerman.

Because GZ did his in self defense and openly admitted to it rather than run and hide like a fucking coward.

Nothing has been proven. Thank God you are not a juror.

Yes, some things have been proven.

None of Martin's fingerprints on the gun. None of Zimmerman's DNA under his fingernails. Martin's hands have been shown to NOT have been in a fight because there are no injuries or bruising or swelling or cuts.

Scientific study is telling us that Martin was not engaged in a physical fight.

That punctures a great big hole in Zimmerman's account of the events leading up to Martin's death.

The medical examiner called Zimmerman's injuries "insignificant".

Zimmerman's story has some big problems and I'm a lot less confident about his version of events than I was months ago now that we've seen things played out in court.

It just doesn't fit that Martin would be talking about how he is going to walk over and through a row of houses in order to get away from the creepy cracker following him, and then stay on the phone and plot revenge and go back to where Zimmerman is.

That version no longer makes any kind of sense to anyone other than really stupid people.

A fracture means that Martin assaulted GZ. That is enough. There is no point at which an assault magically transforms from not lethal to potentially lethal from the perspective of the victim. It is all a sliding scale and when you are being hit you don't know what the next blow to your head might do.

That you seem to think a strike to the head that 'fractures' a nose is nothing significant or violent tells the world that you are a racist bullshitting mother-fucker.

A fracture versus a bullet to the heart.

You sir, are a cullion.

O.J. DIDN'T DO IT. :tongue:

None of Martin's fingerprints on the gun. None of Zimmerman's DNA under his fingernails. Martin's hands have been shown to NOT have been in a fight because there are no injuries or bruising or swelling or cuts.

No, science is saying nothing at all on that.

You are telling us what an ignorant fucktard you are since you think lack of DNA on a gun means someone didn't hold it in their hand.

That is simply abysmally stupid as hell.

Last edited:

A fracture versus a bullet to the heart.

You sir, are a cullion.

So now anything less than a bullet to the heart is assault?

You demonstrate nothing, you present no facts, and you repeat things provably wrong.

You sir, are an ignoramus and by choice at that.

Trayvon Martin made the choice to go back and teach the "Crazy Cracker Ass" a lesson for following him..That's where he made his fatal mistake. Am I the only one who seen the big gash on the back of this man's head? He sure did not do that to himself. Why is everybody trying this case in the media in an attempt to get this man locked up or even worse without a trial? Sounds like Trayvon was just being cockey and showing off because he had his Crazy, fresh mouthed, wise assed, girlfriend on his cell phone. We all have the right to defend ourselves and this is clearly a case about that.
George Zimmerman was clearly defending himself. It's my feeling that Trayvon pursued George and George had no choice. Trayvon was not the pure and the little "13 year old" angel his family and their mouthpieces want to lead us to believe!!

1. Trayvon had every right to stand his ground and defend himself against the weirdo who was following him. Even thought Trayvon tried to run away, GZ stalked him and engaged him with verbal insults. Answering with "cocky" is not a capital crime and GZ had no right to kill Trayvon in return for either his language or even rasseling around on theh ground.

GZ saw himself as a would-be hero. If only he could catch The Bad Guy, the neighborhood would recognize him for the Good Cop material he believes himself to be. He's a sociopath, a Mighty Mouse wanting to swoop down to save the day. That's why police departments have not wanted him.

Look at it this way: If every cop killed someone who was mouthing off, the bodies would be piled high.

2. Even if he gets away with killing Trayvon there's a good possibility that he'll be found guilty of causing the death in civil court. The monetary award is likely to be huge, as it should be because he did kill Trayvon and there should be enormous consequences for needless killing. He will never get out from under that.

3. And, even if he walks on the both the criminal and civil charge, GZ will never again be free. He brought this on himself. If he had not gone hunting (and why else would he have been carrying that loaded cannon?) ... If he had not gone out hunting that night, this would never have happened. I say he will never again be free because in jail or not, his own actions have caused him to be a hated man. There are a lot of blacks who are fed up with being shit on and its very likely he's their new poster boy. He will never again be able to bop on down to Target for lunch food. He's dead man walking.

I would hope that the gun nutters would think about this when they have their own Mighty Mouse fantasies. You can natter on and on about how you have the right to carry and maybe even the right to kill but that's doesn't mean it will end there. Wait until you experience killing someone. Maybe then, you'll understand that you will never again be the same. The life you had before you killed -- its over.

Here ... some of you might want to sew this on just under your NRA patch.

mighty-mouse.jpg

Trayvon Martin made the choice to go back and teach the "Crazy Cracker Ass" a lesson for following him..That's where he made his fatal mistake. Am I the only one who seen the big gash on the back of this man's head? He sure did not do that to himself. Why is everybody trying this case in the media in an attempt to get this man locked up or even worse without a trial? Sounds like Trayvon was just being cockey and showing off because he had his Crazy, fresh mouthed, wise assed, girlfriend on his cell phone. We all have the right to defend ourselves and this is clearly a case about that.
George Zimmerman was clearly defending himself. It's my feeling that Trayvon pursued George and George had no choice. Trayvon was not the pure and the little "13 year old" angel his family and their mouthpieces want to lead us to believe!!

1. Trayvon had every right to stand his ground and defend himself against the weirdo who was following him. Even thought Trayvon tried to run away, GZ stalked him and engaged him with verbal insults. Answering with "cocky" is not a capital crime and GZ had no right to kill Trayvon in return for either his language or even rasseling around on theh ground.

GZ saw himself as a would-be hero. If only he could catch The Bad Guy, the neighborhood would recognize him for the Good Cop material he believes himself to be. He's a sociopath, a Mighty Mouse wanting to swoop down to save the day. That's why police departments have not wanted him.

Look at it this way: If every cop killed someone who was mouthing off, the bodies would be piled high.

2. Even if he gets away with killing Trayvon there's a good possibility that he'll be found guilty of causing the death in civil court. The monetary award is likely to be huge, as it should be because he did kill Trayvon and there should be enormous consequences for needless killing. He will never get out from under that.

3. And, even if he walks on the both the criminal and civil charge, GZ will never again be free. He brought this on himself. If he had not gone hunting (and why else would he have been carrying that loaded cannon?) ... If he had not gone out hunting that night, this would never have happened. I say he will never again be free because in jail or not, his own actions have caused him to be a hated man. There are a lot of blacks who are fed up with being shit on and its very likely he's their new poster boy. He will never again be able to bop on down to Target for lunch food. He's dead man walking.

I would hope that the gun nutters would think about this when they have their own Mighty Mouse fantasies. You can natter on and on about how you have the right to carry and maybe even the right to kill but that's doesn't mean it will end there. Wait until you experience killing someone. Maybe then, you'll understand that you will never again be the same. The life you had before you killed -- its over.

mighty-mouse.jpg

Outstanding. To bad I can't rep you.:clap2:

That punctures a great big hole in Zimmerman's account of the events leading up to Martin's death.

The medical examiner called Zimmerman's injuries "insignificant".

Zimmerman's story has some big problems and I'm a lot less confident about his version of events than I was months ago now that we've seen things played out in court.

It just doesn't fit that Martin would be talking about how he is going to walk over and through a row of houses in order to get away from the creepy cracker following him, and then stay on the phone and plot revenge and go back to where Zimmerman is.

That version no longer makes any kind of sense to anyone other than really stupid people.

GZ has been been proven to have lied about several points but even if he had told the truth, he followed Trayvon for no reason. GZ said Trayvon tried to get away from him but GZ chased him down and engaged him. When Trayvon talked back to him, GZ SAID HE STARTED THE FIGHT.

From the beginning, it was GZ who goaded Trayvon, stalked him, attacked him and when Trayvon fought back, TZ killed him.

Just as an aside, GZ is a sociopath. Or so he appears. His reactions are off, he seems ot to be touched by any of this. His laughter, smirking, smiling is as bad as his attorney's "knock knock" joke. Its just off.

What GZ has on his side are the prosecution attorneys. They're idiots. They just might be bad enough to get GZ off.

But, like I said, his life is over and he brought it on himself.

O.J. DIDN'T DO IT. :tongue:

wpid-data-laughs-o.gif

Last edited:

mighty-mouse.jpg

I agree 100%, Trayvon had every right to stand his ground that night.
So did George Zimmerman.
Trayvon lost.
Doesn't make Zimmerman guilty if BOTH had the same right.

What we know for sure now is that Trayvon Martin never touched the gun. The DNA has proven this.

What we also know is that Martin did not have any of Zimmerman's DNA under his fingernails.

If I'm a juror who is trying to simply understand Zimmerman's story, I'm confused by the fact that the young man could not have been fighting over the gun and could not have been bashing Zimmerman's head into the ground. His fingernails would have shown it.

So how could the young man have possibly been the aggressor when the DNA doesn't show it to be true?

No, the lack of DNA on the gun does not prove that.
He could have touched the gun and no DNA WAS COLLECTED, for the 27th times.
And that is common with metal such as is on a gun.
And a dozen other factors.
Quit making things up you have no clue about.

Forum List

Back