Free of the spell of political correctness

The Great Goose

Gold Member
Sep 26, 2015
Have we not been in a 100 year winter in our hearts? Since the 50s people have been incarcerated for saying racist things, freezed out from studies and prospects, hounded out of house, home, family, love and livelihood.

The witches in our society are all too real and they obtained their power over us in exactly the same way that Eastern Magic users did, by repetition of the same words and implications over generations. A feminist need only have to give the merest inclination of a shadow of an inference that you are racist or sexist, and everyone around you turns on you as surely as you'd had the bone pointed at you in voodoo. You become irrationally fearful and the fear and the bullying of others builds up till you have to move on or find some way of apologizing. Then the witches laugh and say, "you did it to yourself".

But the 100 year winter is thawing now. We've witnessed Megan Kelly try to "politically correct" Trump and seen the spell back fire on her. Now she is introspective and philosophical. How many times have we seen these Though Thugs render their victims introspective and philosophical with their one trick pony? Now the people can see that not only does the magic not have to beat you but it can be reversed on the wielder.

Have we not been in a 100 year winter in our hearts? Since the 50s people have been incarcerated for saying racist things, freezed out from studies and prospects, hounded out of house, home, family, love and livelihood.

The witches in our society are all too real and they obtained their power over us in exactly the same way that Eastern Magic users did, by repetition of the same words and implications over generations. A feminist need only have to give the merest inclination of a shadow of an inference that you are racist or sexist, and everyone around you turns on you as surely as you'd had the bone pointed at you in voodoo. You become irrationally fearful and the fear and the bullying of others builds up till you have to move on or find some way of apologizing. Then the witches laugh and say, "you did it to yourself".

But the 100 year winter is thawing now. We've witnessed Megan Kelly try to "politically correct" Trump and seen the spell back fire on her. Now she is introspective and philosophical. How many times have we seen these Though Thugs render their victims introspective and philosophical with their one trick pony? Now the people can see that not only does the magic not have to beat you but it can be reversed on the wielder.

Oh, the heartache! You poor, poor thing you.

:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

Oh, the heartache! You poor, poor thing you.

:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

In my moment of triumph?

I think not.

Well if you've been politically correct all this time then call me Saint Bruno because I am most politically correct person that ever lived...

I worry not about the thin skin twats here in the States because my rudeness is allowed as long as I know when to stop, well need to still learn that one trick!

Also heard a good magical potion is in a bottle of Bundy... :)

Well if you've been politically correct all this time then call me Saint Bruno because I am most politically correct person that ever lived...

I worry not about the thin skin twats here in the States because my rudeness is allowed as long as I know when to stop, well need to still learn that one trick!

Why is this all about me?

Why not?

It is more fun to make it about a single person than an entire community of mental rejects... ( Remember I am the founding member of that community so do not get pissy and pass the Bundy please )

Why not?

It is more fun to make it about a single person than an entire community of mental rejects... ( Remember I am the founding member of that community so do not get pissy and pass the Bundy please )

Anyone can see it's a commentary on our society. But I don't mind admitting that I personally have been bullied by the Thought Police much over the decades.

Why not?

Anyone can see it's a commentary on our society. But I don't mind admitting that I personally have been bullied by the Thought Police much over the decades.

Which is why I wrote if you were politically correct then I am Saint Bruno...

Who cares what the thought police think?

Forget them because they are the ones that can not handle the truth and need the participation trophy so they can feel special when they're nothing more than parasites sucking off society.

I have never cared if someone got offended about my personal opinion of President Obama or how I consider Hillary Clinton is a bitch from hell.

I also do not care if the thought police get offended by my comments when it come to Donald " what a damn Twat " Trump...

Society worries too much about offending each other and what is needed is people need to be offended more often so they can realize the real world sucks and playing nice with your words only mean you're the bitch and I am going to steamroll your ass.

now pass me some Bundy and let enjoy the new era with a smile on our silly faces and twinkle in our eyes...

Why not?

Which is why I wrote if you were politically correct then I am Saint Bruno...

Who cares what the thought police think?

Forget them because they are the ones that can not handle the truth and need the participation trophy so they can feel special when they're nothing more than parasites sucking off society.

I have never cared if someone got offended about my personal opinion of President Obama or how I consider Hillary Clinton is a bitch from hell.

I also do not care if the thought police get offended by my comments when it come to Donald " what a damn Twat " Trump...

Society worries too much about offending each other and what is needed is people need to be offended more often so they can realize the real world sucks and playing nice with your words only mean you're the bitch and I am going to steamroll your ass.

now pass me some Bundy and let enjoy the new era with a smile on our silly faces and twinkle in our eyes...

yeah yeah.

1308186882300.jpg

Forum List

Back