Free Stuff.... For whites

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are a rare white person in this forum who can admit to this. Much respect bootney.
Thank you. That means a lot to me.
:beer:

This forum grossly misrepresents of the general attitudes of most white folks, even many of the hardcore neocon Republicans. Most of this stuff you see here is defensiveness. It doesn't have to be that way. They can still disagree, but all we see in this thread is 99% yelling and shit throwing.
:laugh:

They are doing the very thing they accuse other of doing in "playing the race card." They are shutting down actual discussion with accusation and ridicule.

I'm pretty disappointed.

You are an enabler. You might as well be offering heroin to a junky. I happen to be disappointed in the groveling political correctness, myself, especially inasmuch as you are attempting to shame people into following suit.

You are reinforcing the blame game that prevents far too many black people from getting anywhere in life. How is it that people can arrive in this country from Asia with hardly more than the shirt on their back, yet within a generation are thriving, yet Blacks are not and this despite the FACT that they are given preference over every other group when it comes to jobs and education? There is a reason for that and that reason is black racism.

Your feeding the dysfunction only reinforces it.
What did I enable?

Did you watch the video and respond to the content of the video? Did you bother to address the topic?

After watching the video and talking to IM2 about it, I don't think he has proposed anything unreasonable, even if you disagree with him (and I do quite frequently disagree with IM2). But, you apparently haven't bothered to engage in a discussion.

What blame game did I reinforce? It is a FACT that there was government-enforced inequity between the white race and the black race that began even before the founding of our country. Can you at least admit that?

There was inequity in rights after slavery was abolished. Can you admit that?

This may be a little harder for you to swallow, but don't you agree that the institution of slavery, inequality of rights, destructive government intervention, lack of job opportunities, etc. have had generational affects on black folks?

Nobody is asking you to give anybody anything. Just look at those facts and tell me if you can admit them.

You seem to mistake a reasonable discussion with wholesale agreement. You seemed to miss the post above where I talked about Texas acknowledging past racial inequities in college admissions, but addressing it by taking a race-neutral approach that has been successful for black kids but has left white kids with their own sense of fairness. I don't think IM2 agrees with it. But, he listened and discussed.

Can you listen and discuss, rather than dismiss and deny? Nobody is demanding that you or anyone else "feed" and "dysfunction."

This reminds me of that thread started by Mac1958 on the Politics board.
Trump supporters: What do you think of this post?

Simple question by Mac.

Trump supporters: What do you think of this post?
This is a post from another thread.
In all seriousness, I'd like to know what you think of it. Please be as complete in your response as you would like. I have provided a chart of the unemployment rate below for your reference.

Thanks.
Obama took unemployment over 10%. It skyrocketed under him during his first two years. Conversely, unemployment has steadily declined under President Trump's first two years.

Go look at all those bullshit responses. :laughing0301:

They accused him of everything under the sun, including BEING MISLEADING and dishonestly "leaving out" certain facts.
:laughing0301:

Mac never expressed an opinion. He just asked a question, and the lot of them jumped to 1000 different conclusions without actually telling Mac what they think.

You are free to tell IM2 why he is wrong, but you don't. You just accuse him of being a whiner and a racist.

What the fuck? What is the point of having a discussion forum?

If you disagree, tell him why. Back it up with facts/research/data/etc. Or just don't bother responding.

You enable all the victimology.

obviously so.

This is 2019, and two and even three generations of blacks have grown up experiencing all the advantages of affirmative action as well as the increasing freedom to be just as racist as they wish and still have people like you cowtowing in shame.

Whatever happened in the past happened in the past. IT DID NOT HAPPEN to IM2 or anybody he knows. All your arguments about the past are utterly fallacious because in the here and now, the only systematic implementation of racism in our country acts FOR blacks, not against.

I am of Irish decent, but do you see me whining about the British? No, of course not. I am an adult, not a fucking child and so I realize that any potential grievances did not happen to ME. It happened to somebody else.

Blacks in our society have every opportunity for advancement and MORE than any other group. Good grief, I lived in Oakland California for 15 years and was a minority in my neighborhood. The one thing that was VERY clear to me is that there was an inverse relationship between black racism and success. Those who were successful accepted me and I accepted them. They didn't have to blame anybody and neither did I. Those who went through their lives with seething resentment, however, were not successful.

You probably have not known very many black people because my middle class black neighbors didn't like the racist hood rats any more than I do. They didn't talk about evil whitey all the time, either, because you know what? They were living with them, working with them and befriending them.

Do you see, say, Winterborn talking shit like IM2? -- no, of course not. He's a totally cool dude and a very mature individual and he doesn't need that crutch. Those who need the crutch have issues and all your p.c. drivel is only feeding those issues.

Thank you. The only problem I have with this race neutral claim is that it is unfair to non whites and it coddles whites. Whites need to face the fact of continuing white racial preferences instead of crying crocodile tears about an unfairness to them that does not exist.
I don't agree with your characterization of it "coddling" whites to the extent that such a characterization extends to actions that go farther than AA.

You must see it from their perspective. While I don't believe that AA is something that wholly unjust, it cannot go much farther than that. To approach it in a race neutral fashion allows for greater flexibility and much less conflict. Demanding more than mere AA and telling white folks that their children should just suck it up, will never be sustainable or acceptable.

We are dealing with kids who had not choice in their race and who have had no part in perpetuating any racial inequity. They are just children. AA is one thing, but to demand that these children atone for the sins of their assumed ancestors (which is more often than not, a false assumption) is akin to demanding that Osama bin Ladin's children be executed for 9/11. You end up with two wrongs and a whole lot of hostility.

Demanding that white children "suck it up" and take their racial punishment will go over like a fart in church and work to cause an even greater divide. If you think white parents (who are also many times not the descendants of the guilty and who were only recently children themselves) are going to stand by and watch their children pay racial dividends above and beyond AA, you are mistaken. Such is literally asking for war. It will not and should not be tolerated.

If AA is all you're asking for, many will accept it. Sure you're get people bitch and moaning about it, but most will just accept it and move on. I was only describing the Texas policy for addressing past racial inequality that I think works better and puts all grumbling or complaining to rest with not further discussion. Finding those methods will do a whole lot more to advance the underlying goal without stirring up the "tribal" divisions among our countrymen.

See everyone? I disagree with IM2. I am not perpetuating any alleged dysfunction or any other things you have accused me of doing. I addressed his post and showed him where I disagree and why.

It's not hard. You can do it too. I know you can.

This is 2019, and two and even three generations of blacks have grown up experiencing all the advantages of affirmative action as well as the increasing freedom to be just as racist as they wish and still have people like you cowtowing in shame.
Yeah, read my post above and point out the kowtowing. I have done no such thing.

I have only admitted that in the past, white people getting the exclusive right to vote, exclusive privileges under HUD, and a class system putting them above black folks actually happened, and is akin to a 100% white affirmative action. It was a good analogy. In fact, a bunch of white folks has so much affirmative action that they were allowed to own black folks.

Deny it.

Whatever happened in the past happened in the past. IT DID NOT HAPPEN to IM2 or anybody he knows. All your arguments about the past are utterly fallacious because in the here and now, the only systematic implementation of racism in our country acts FOR blacks, not against.
The argument to the contrary is that those racial inequalities and slavery destroyed the black family and caused generational disadvantages. If you disagree, fine. Tell him why and be persuasive.

That's all I am saying. Engage. Don't throw poop.

I am of Irish decent, but do you see me whining about the British? No, of course not. I am an adult, not a fucking child and so I realize that any potential grievances did not happen to ME. It happened to somebody else.

Blacks in our society have every opportunity for advancement and MORE than any other group. Good grief, I lived in Oakland California for 15 years and was a minority in my neighborhood. The one thing that was VERY clear to me is that there was an inverse relationship between black racism and success. Those who were successful accepted me and I accepted them. They didn't have to blame anybody and neither did I. Those who went through their lives with seething resentment, however, were not successful.

You probably have not known very many black people because my middle class black neighbors didn't like the racist hood rats any more than I do. They didn't talk about evil whitey all the time, either, because you know what? They were living with them, working with them and befriending them.
I never saw you making those arguments to IM2. All I saw was more poop flinging.

Why are you surprised with IM2 responds in kind?

Fuck off. I've done better than you. I helped build 3 organizations have invested what I earned, retired at 52 years of age and now work on a personal project that may well double what I have now. You're a dumb ass loser repeating a lie. Identity politics has been part of this country from jump. Turds like you are fine with it when it benefits your trifling low IQ white asses.

All your posts have been off topic. Time for this to come to an end.
If you live in the Hood, you didn't have to save so much to retire.
All the guys I work with retire in their early 50s.

Irrelevant. You will be reported if you continue off topic posts.
You’re not very bright.
I was responding directly your post.
I will report you for being a racist.

This is the race and racism section.

I've said nothing racist.

To IM2-------I am really surprised that in addition to your attack on us white devils for our unrelenting racist curriculum against today's black population that you haven't also pointed out that we are about the dumbest racists on the planet.
According to you and the like minded we spend our days oppressing people of color. We are an army united for the sole purpose of keeping you down. Well we sure do suck at that job. Just how many millions have we let escape our dastardly clutches to become productive members of society? Obviously, too many to truly be considered successful racists.

You lack intelligence. This is 2019, using terminology blacks stopped using in the 70's shows that you lack the ability to understand that we know how racism by whites is played today. Your post is an example of it.

Thank you. The only problem I have with this race neutral claim is that it is unfair to non whites and it coddles whites. Whites need to face the fact of continuing white racial preferences instead of crying crocodile tears about an unfairness to them that does not exist.
I don't agree with your characterization of it "coddling" whites to the extent that such a characterization extends to actions that go farther than AA.

You must see it from their perspective. While I don't believe that AA is something that wholly unjust, it cannot go much farther than that. To approach it in a race neutral fashion allows for greater flexibility and much less conflict. Demanding more than mere AA and telling white folks that their children should just suck it up, will never be sustainable or acceptable.

We are dealing with kids who had not choice in their race and who have had no part in perpetuating any racial inequity. They are just children. AA is one thing, but to demand that these children atone for the sins of their assumed ancestors (which is more often than not, a false assumption) is akin to demanding that Osama bin Ladin's children be executed for 9/11. You end up with two wrongs and a whole lot of hostility.

Demanding that white children "suck it up" and take their racial punishment will go over like a fart in church and work to cause an even greater divide. If you think white parents (who are also many times not the descendants of the guilty and who were only recently children themselves) are going to stand by and watch their children pay racial dividends above and beyond AA, you are mistaken. Such is literally asking for war. It will not and should not be tolerated.

If AA is all you're asking for, many will accept it. Sure you're get people bitch and moaning about it, but most will just accept it and move on. I was only describing the Texas policy for addressing past racial inequality that I think works better and puts all grumbling or complaining to rest with not further discussion. Finding those methods will do a whole lot more to advance the underlying goal without stirring up the "tribal" divisions among our countrymen.

See everyone? I disagree with IM2. I am not perpetuating any alleged dysfunction or any other things you have accused me of doing. I addressed his post and showed him where I disagree and why.

It's not hard. You can do it too. I know you can.

And this is the problem with your attempt to show these racists that you can disagree with me:

The attitude that whites have been brainwashed into believing about handing out racial punishment is race pimped garbage. White racism continues today and your children benefit from it. Furthermore when they become adults they will benefit in ways those children of color sitting next to them today will not unless pressure is continuously applied. You talk about whites kids getting racially punished like kids of color aren't.

I said that so called race neutral policies coddle white kids because it does. You have your children believing fake news about how race shouldn't be a consideration when it has been a consideration every day for 243 years to the benefit of whites. Whites are so busy trying to deny this instead of facing the truth and telling your children that they live the way they do now only because whites were given racial preferences. Instead of denying white privilege because you equate privilege with wealth and not human rights, you should tell your kids how they benefit from being able to consistently look at positive images of themselves throughout society.

When we talk about AA, it's automatically assumed to be black. Idiots here think Asians aren't part of it. Nobody looks at AA as an issue that has helped whites the most. White women are the prime recipient of the policy. They are the majority of the population. Because of this, white family income and wealth has increased. That means the quality of life for white children has also increased. This has happened because white women were added as a protected group even as many of them like tipsy, terri4trump, sssyirishlass , irosie, and others actively participate in continuing white racism today.

This is done by racist white men and women who can say they are not practicing discrimination by doing it. The thing you must come to understand is that we are not talking about past anything. We are talking about continuing racial injustices.

Yeah, read my post above and point out the kowtowing. I have done no such thing.

I have only admitted that in the past, white people getting the exclusive right to vote, exclusive privileges under HUD, and a class system putting them above black folks actually happened, and is akin to a 100% white affirmative action. It was a good analogy. In fact, a bunch of white folks has so much affirmative action that they were allowed to own black folks.

Deny it.

The argument to the contrary is that those racial inequalities and slavery destroyed the black family and caused generational disadvantages. If you disagree, fine. Tell him why and be persuasive.

That's all I am saying. Engage. Don't throw poop.

I never saw you making those arguments to IM2. All I saw was more poop flinging.

Why are you surprised with IM2 responds in kind?

Is this your first IM2 thread?
I have seen dozens upon dozens.

Of course I acknowledge what occurred in the past .

You need to acknowledge that it did not occur to anybody IM2 has ever met as well as acknowledge that three generations of black have now received systematic advantage over others.

You are still harping on the past instead of the present .

I am a black man and we have received no systemic advantages. And you are taking about 3 generations as compared to how many for whites? We're not talking about the past.

Maybe Boot is an Anglo Protestant and has had it good.

Who knows. He obviously feels guilt for his skin color and has been so cowed into submission that he feels he must defer to a blatantly racist black man by laying on his back and peeing on his belly in abject shame.

I am tired of this shit in our country where whites must always defer to blacks in every conceivable way or be called racist. It isn't good for Blacks like IM2 who refuse to take any responsibility for his failure, it isn't any good for white people struggling themselves, it isn't any good for Asians who are one of the most frequent targets of black hatred and are the group most disadvantaged by A.A. -- it isn't good for anybody.

This identity politics crap is killing our country.

Fuck off. I've done better than you. I helped build 3 organizations have invested what I earned, retired at 52 years of age and now work on a personal project that may well double what I have now. You're a dumb ass loser repeating a lie. Identity politics has been part of this country from jump. Turds like you are fine with it when it benefits your trifling low IQ white asses.

If you were actually successful, you wouldn't be whining all the time, racist.

Since I'm not whining....

If you live in the Hood, you didn't have to save so much to retire.
All the guys I work with retire in their early 50s.

Irrelevant. You will be reported if you continue off topic posts.
You’re not very bright.
I was responding directly your post.
I will report you for being a racist.
I will extend to you the same courtesy I gave IM2.

What did he post that was racist? Show me, and I will give it fair consideration.

His constant insults that Whites get handouts.
I watched the entire video and I’m sorry to say that I am not privileged to know anyone, including my family, that belongs to a Hewing Family Dynasty.
Everybody I know, or have met personally and professionally, has achieved everything they have or lack on their own.
Do institutions of higher learning favor wealthy donors?
Yep...and that includes Black donors.

Maybe I need to be introduced to a different crowd.

Whites have been given handouts since 1776.

You are an enabler. You might as well be offering heroin to a junky. I happen to be disappointed in the groveling political correctness, myself, especially inasmuch as you are attempting to shame people into following suit.

You are reinforcing the blame game that prevents far too many black people from getting anywhere in life. How is it that people can arrive in this country from Asia with hardly more than the shirt on their back, yet within a generation are thriving, yet Blacks are not and this despite the FACT that they are given preference over every other group when it comes to jobs and education. There is a reason for that and that reason is black racism.

Your feeding the dysfunction only reinforces it.

You must

As opposed to what?
Catholic...Germans, Irish, Polish, Italian.
Jews.
All treated like shit when they got here.
I don't disagree that those ethnic groups were treated like shit when they got here.

My Irish ancestors were mistreated and denied opportunities because of their Irish ethnicity.

None of them were slaves. None of the were denied the right to vote or eat in restaurants or use certain restrooms or segregated into "separate but equal" schools.

It is disingenuous to ignore the striking difference between the plight of Germans, Irish, Polish, etc. and that of black folks.

You can disagree all day long on how much of a lingering affect the inequality of black folks has had on their progress in general. You can even deny that any of them currently suffer from any form of lingering disadvantage. I think IM2 will honestly debate you on that topic and you may come away agreeing to disagree, but please tell me that you see the STARK difference between the inequities imposed on German/Irish et al and those imposed on black folks. Surely you are not that obtuse.

I will tell you that Al Sharpton and his marches for “Equality” stopped a lot of Wall Street firms from hiring Blacks in the 80s and early 90s.
They should have told the now super wealthy asshole to keep his mouth shut.

And so we are just supposed to shut up and take the racism.

We have reached page 13 and there has only been one white that has dared to be brave enough to watch the videos and discuss them. The rest have come with the standard immaturity and cowardice. It seems that the consensus is that it's fine for whites to create thousands of thread spewing racist filth about blacks. But when it comes time to go head up on an issue involving what whites have done, testicles start going inside the body and dicks turn to clits.

As opposed to what?
Jews.
I don't disagree that those ethnic groups were treated like shit when they got here.

My Irish ancestors were mistreated and denied opportunities because of their Irish ethnicity.

None of them were slaves. None of the were denied the right to vote or eat in restaurants or use certain restrooms or segregated into "separate but equal" schools.

It is disingenuous to ignore the striking difference between the plight of Germans, Irish, Polish, etc. and that of black folks.

You can disagree all day long on how much of a lingering affect the inequality of black folks has had on their progress in general. You can even deny that any of them currently suffer from any form of lingering disadvantage. I think IM2 will honestly debate you on that topic and you may come away agreeing to disagree, but please tell me that you see the STARK difference between the inequities imposed on German/Irish et al and those imposed on black folks. Surely you are not that obtuse.

I will tell you that Al Sharpton and his marches for “Equality” stopped a lot of Wall Street firms from hiring Blacks in the 80s and early 90s.

What racism?
Stop taking and selling drugs and stay in school.
There are too many successful Blacks in Nassau County for you to pull off your bullshit.

We have reached page 13 and there has only been one white that has dared to be brave enough to watch the videos and discuss them. The rest have come with the standard immaturity and cowardice. It seems that the consensus is that it's fine for whites to create thousands of thread spewing racist filth about blacks. But when it comes time to go head up on an issue involving what whites have done, testicles start going inside the body and dicks turn to clits.

I would like to make a suggestions. Just ignore IM2. He will always believe that we are the devil. That his lack of success and or happiness is due to our relentless racism. He is not responsible for a lack of education, gainful employment or stature. He is not responsible for anything that is wrong with his life. Hopefully, he will just go away and take the others with him.

I would like to make a suggestions. Just ignore IM2. He will always believe that we are the devil. That his lack of success and or happiness is due to our relentless racism. He is not responsible for a lack of education, gainful employment or stature. He is not responsible for anything that is wrong with his life. Hopefully, he will just go away and take the others with him.

Let's see. I have a bachelors degree in sociology.
I have a masters degree in sociology.

I have 30 years of work in the field to include 21 in executive NPO positions, including 12 years as an executive director. Oh how I have failed.

This is the race and racism section. Whites here talk shit on blacks and maggots like you don't complain. This section is not called whites get to talk shit about black folks and blacks just have to take it. This will continue as long as we are mischaracterized and lied about by bitches like you.

And the truth about what whites have done and continues doing is going to be shown. I've studied this now for 38 years and that knowledge is what you're going to be up against every time one of you runs off your mouths with your racist bullshit. All this gaslighting and making false claims of failure and blame does not allow you to escape the truth.

Like this:

How Whites Alive Today Benefited From Slavery

As opposed to what?
Jews.

What racism?
There are too many successful Blacks in Nassau County for you to pull off your bullshit.

Since whites control the drug trade.

This thread is about what whites do.

Take some personal responsibility and discuss the OP.

I have 30 years of work in the field to include 21 in executive NPO positions, including 12 years as an executive director. Oh how I have failed.

This is the race and racism section. Whites here talk shit on blacks and maggots like you don't complain. This section is not called whites get to talk shit about black folks and blacks just have to take it. This will continue as long as we are mischaracterized and lied about by bitches like you.

And the truth about what whites have done and continues doing is going to be shown. I've studied this now for 38 years and that knowledge is what you're going to be up against every time one of you runs off your mouths with your racist bullshit. All this gaslighting and making false claims of failure and blame does not allow you to escape the truth.

Like this:

I congratulate your education and field work. I'm glad ALL the white racism and white privilege did not stop you from your achievements. But can you get a new word to replace gaslighting? You are wearing it out.

Some of us need to learn American history.

The adult version.

How Whites Have Benefited From Affirmative Action Throughout American History

Is this another "feel sorry for me I'm black ad"?

Free Stuff.... For whites

That is the thread title.

Like this:

I congratulate your education and field work. I'm glad ALL the white racism and white privilege did not stop you from your achievements. But can you get a new word to replace gaslighting? You are wearing it out.

Let's see, you guys have worn out all kinds of words. So when you guys stop gaslighting I'll stop saying that's what you're doing. And since you did not have to throw uppercuts against the racism I faced to earn those degrees or the racism I fought as part of the work I did, it would be wise for you to not dismiss continuing white racism and privilege.

Last edited:

Congratulations on all of your accomplishments. I ask again, how did we let that happen? We do need to work on our keep um down project.
With all that knowledge and the financial gains it must have brought you, I would think that your would be much happier than you appear. I guess that's our fault too.
I really feel sorry for your self made situation and I surely would not want to be in your shoes. The constant perception of inferiority, the so called lack of opportunity and advancement. The looks you must get on a daily basis from shop owners who perceive you as a threat because you look like that last black guy that ripped them off.
I wouldn't want to be you and have to make excuses for the multitude of high school graduates that can't read or write. Or trying to protect the drug users and sellers on most corners of your community. We won't both to mention the rampant lack of family values or morality.
I have said enough, and look mr. well educated, I managed to state my case without the utterance of a single "dick or clit"
For me you no longer exist.

Like this:

A bachelor's in whining and a master's in blaming - how impressive.

Congratulations on all of your accomplishments. I ask again, how did we let that happen? We do need to work on our keep um down project.
With all that knowledge and the financial gains it must have brought you, I would think that your would be much happier than you appear. I guess that's our fault too.
I really feel sorry for your self made situation and I surely would not want to be in your shoes. The constant perception of inferiority, the so called lack of opportunity and advancement. The looks you must get on a daily basis from shop owners who perceive you as a threat because you look like that last black guy that ripped them off.
I wouldn't want to be you and have to make excuses for the multitude of high school graduates that can't read or write. Or trying to protect the drug users and sellers on most corners of your community. We won't both to mention the rampant lack of family values or morality.
I have said enough, and look mr. well educated, I managed to state my case without the utterance of a single "dick or clit"
For me you no longer exist.

You've made no case. All you are is another white racist troll scared to discuss the OP.

Good riddance.

Jews.

What racism?

Since whites control the drug trade.

This thread is about what whites do.

Take some personal responsibility and discuss the OP.
Kill the ph uks controlling the drug trade. A start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back