Free? That Is A Laugh.

Yeah, neither did any of those kids at the school. You are really rather pathetic. You advocate the use of violence against people you dislike and to get someone an extra dollar or two in their paycheck, but cry about violence in defense of someone's home. You try and pretend that hunters are sadistic, but you actively support one of the most cruel examples of animal abuse in the civilized world. You are as bad as the worst of the conservatives, in that you want those that are not like you to suffer and die.

But mostly you are pathetic for running from a thread in which you were thoroughly humiliated by proclaiming you were done. And yet, you bring up the same topics and examples in the next thread you see me in.

And the lies? lol I have not encountered a bigger liar on these forums. And that is saying something.

Guy, nobody used "violence" against those little baby Scabs. "Oh, no, they took pictures of my kids!"

Seriously?

I just left that thread because you were repeating the same shit week after week. It was getting tiresome.

Yeah, neither did any of those kids at the school. You are really rather pathetic. You advocate the use of violence against people you dislike and to get someone an extra dollar or two in their paycheck, but cry about violence in defense of someone's home. You try and pretend that hunters are sadistic, but you actively support one of the most cruel examples of animal abuse in the civilized world. You are as bad as the worst of the conservatives, in that you want those that are not like you to suffer and die.

But mostly you are pathetic for running from a thread in which you were thoroughly humiliated by proclaiming you were done. And yet, you bring up the same topics and examples in the next thread you see me in.

And the lies? lol I have not encountered a bigger liar on these forums. And that is saying something.

Guy, nobody used "violence" against those little baby Scabs. "Oh, no, they took pictures of my kids!"

Seriously?

I just left that thread because you were repeating the same shit week after week. It was getting tiresome.

The threat of violence IS violence.

Right, so you left the thread because I was repeating the same shit. Then you come here and repeat the same shit? lmao What astounding logic.

Seriously?

Right, so you left the thread because I was repeating the same shit. Then you come here and repeat the same shit? lmao What astounding logic.

Might be interesting to hear you explain how that idea you expressed works. Are you speaking of implied violence or specific threats of violence?

Seriously?

Might be interesting to hear you explain how that idea you expressed works. Are you speaking of implied violence or specific threats of violence?

If you are having issues with a union, and they produce pictures of your children that they took as your children were waiting to board the school bus, I would consider that a very valid threat.

In domestic violence situations, the threat of violence is treated as an attack.

Seriously?

If you are having issues with a union, and they produce pictures of your children that they took as your children were waiting to board the school bus, I would consider that a very valid threat.

In domestic violence situations, the threat of violence is treated as an attack.

OK. Let me ask you this. If I walk around in a shopping mall with crowds of people everywhere and I am carrying a baseball bat with nails driven all through it, should I be arrested or confronted by police or security for a threat of violence? Or have I done nothing wrong or violent until I start swinging the bat at someone?

Florida is a mess with all it's codes and regulations.

My folks hot water heater went out, so I drove down there to repair it, and fix a window, and a few other odds and ends.

Turns out you need a government permit to replace a hot water heater AND to get a permit, you need to be a government licensed plumber!

For a hot water heater!

So, you can buy a hot water heater at lowes, but if you try to get rid of your old one without the permit, it's a big fine. The recyclers and waste disposal places get a bounty to turn you in.

Screw that...I replaced that sumbitch and hauled the old carcass to a Georgia recycler on my way out of the state.

You couldn't pay me enough to live in Florida...if I ever get a hankering got warm winters, It will be South Texas or Arizona for me.

In fact, the cheapest land in both REQUIRES of the grid living strategies.

Last edited:

My folks hot water heater went out, so I drove down there to repair it, and fix a window, and a few other odds and ends.

Turns out you need a government permit to replace a hot water heater AND to get a permit, you need to be a government licensed plumber!

For a hot water heater!

So, you can buy a hot water heater at lowes, but if you try to get rid of your old one without the permit, it's a big fine. The recyclers and waste disposal places get a bounty to turn you in.

Screw that...I replaced that sumbitch and hauled the old carcass to a Georgia recycler in my way out of the state.

You couldn't pay me enough to live in Florida...if I ever get a hankering got warm winters, It will be South Texas or Arizona for me.

Republicans are wonderful people with their big government requirements.

For a hot water heater!

Screw that...I replaced that sumbitch and hauled the old carcass to a Georgia recycler in my way out of the state.

This was local government regulation, in a coastal town.

I don't even know it they run by party on the local level.

Regardless, they have certainly traded freedom for security down there.

Sad.

For a hot water heater!

Sad.
It's a state law that you now have to have a permit to install a water heater.

For a hot water heater!

Sad.
It's a state law that you now have to have a permit to install a water heater.

Good grief...they have certainly lost their way down there.

Seriously?

Naw, I just find it amusing to watch you expose yourself as a nut on as many threads as possible.

But was that what they actually did? Because they made this inflametory claim union guys did that, but then never filed a police report.

The police report was that Momma Scab walked into a union bar and they called her a bunch of names. Oh, wait. They can call you names in public.

Seriously?

Naw, I just find it amusing to watch you expose yourself as a nut on as many threads as possible.

Project much? You are the one exposed as a nut and a liar.

But was that what they actually did? Because they made this inflametory claim union guys did that, but then never filed a police report.

The police report was that Momma Scab walked into a union bar and they called her a bunch of names. Oh, wait. They can call you names in public.

The union thugs took pictures of her children at a school bus stop. There is no reason for it and no excusing the threat it constitutes.

[

My sense of humor is great. But you have used the word "zombie" repeatedly in several threads when discussing Nancy Lanza. Of course, it makes her sound crazier, so you like it. But, for the sake of accuracy, try and stick with actual facts.

Well, seven guns and 1600 rounds of ammo is what I expect to see on "The Walking Dead".

Not in a soccer mom's house.

Obviously, the fact a house with 2 crazy people in it having that many weapons in it, resulting in 20 dead kids and 6 dead teachers is not the least bit funny.

Dude...1600 rounds isn't that much, especially for a competitive shooter. And like most things, ammo is cheaper if bought in bulk.

(Mental note: see if my uncle is bringing back primers and/or powder from ND this week.)

[

My sense of humor is great. But you have used the word "zombie" repeatedly in several threads when discussing Nancy Lanza. Of course, it makes her sound crazier, so you like it. But, for the sake of accuracy, try and stick with actual facts.

Well, seven guns and 1600 rounds of ammo is what I expect to see on "The Walking Dead".

Not in a soccer mom's house.

Obviously, the fact a house with 2 crazy people in it having that many weapons in it, resulting in 20 dead kids and 6 dead teachers is not the least bit funny.

Dude...1600 rounds isn't that much, especially for a competitive shooter. And like most things, ammo is cheaper if bought in bulk.

(Mental note: see if my uncle is bringing back primers and/or powder from ND this week.)

I find it laughable that JoeB insists that Nancy Lanza had such a huge arsenal and was a survivalist.

661 of the 1600 rounds were .22 long rifles. The other 900+ rounds were spread between 6 different calibers. There were less than 200 rounds for any firearm except the bolt action .22.

Here is the inventory list: Guns knives ammo and gear Adam Lanza s arsenal item by item - U.S. News

For a hot water heater!

Screw that...I replaced that sumbitch and hauled the old carcass to a Georgia recycler on my way out of the state.

I wonder how many people replace the heater themselves...and just dump the old one on the side of the road somewhere!

The union thugs took pictures of her children at a school bus stop. There is no reason for it and no excusing the threat it constitutes.

Okay, except no police report was ever filed on that, so all we got is the word of Momma Scab that that happened. And when was it against the law to take pictures?

[

I find it laughable that JoeB insists that Nancy Lanza had such a huge arsenal and was a survivalist.

661 of the 1600 rounds were .22 long rifles. The other 900+ rounds were spread between 6 different calibers. There were less than 200 rounds for any firearm except the bolt action .22.

Here is the inventory list: Guns knives ammo and gear Adam Lanza s arsenal item by item - U.S. News

Uh, her own family said she was a prepper.

and yeah, 1600 rounds of ammo and 7 guns is a lot.

Forum List

Back