Friday Morning Trump On Twitter: It was my great honor to fire James Comey!

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
I wish I had that great White Privilege to have been able to fire Comey. It must have been an overwhelming patriotic moment. God Bless Donald Trump for doing America a favor.

Twitter
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
James Comey is a proven LEAKER & LIAR. Virtually everyone in Washington thought he should be fired for the terrible job he did-until he was, in fact, fired. He leaked CLASSIFIED information, for which he should be prosecuted. He lied to Congress under OATH. He is a weak and.....
7:01 AM · Apr 13, 2018

Twitter
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
....untruthful slime ball who was, as time has proven, a terrible Director of the FBI. His handling of the Crooked Hillary Clinton case, and the events surrounding it, will go down as one of the worst “botch jobs” of history. It was my great honor to fire James Comey!
7:17 AM · Apr 13, 2018

Trump never fired anybody. He told the news media that he fired Comey, and Comey was like, "Oh. Okay." :dunno:

"Comey is a swimey weasawy wascal."
Elmer Fudd.

Last edited:
^^^^^^ lol, something like that

Comey is a woobi hugging cry baby......the perfect liberal tool I don't care what anyone says. Same as Mueller and Rosensteing and Jeff Sessions.

My question is why the Hell did Trump pick Sessions to begin with?

The Left is enraged at the very thought of their dismissals and has lodged 100's of pre-emptive media strikes already.

Big surprise there. He should do it. But he needs to be super careful of the replacements.

Nothing more uplifting than starting your Friday morning reading the leader of your country having a 4th grade pissing contest over twitter!

I guess on the bright side it keeps him from fucking up the country even more

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Nothing more uplifting than starting your Friday morning reading the leader of your country having a 4th grade pissing contest over twitter!

Yep.....I hate record low unemployment and a stronger economy along with defending our Southern border.
Boy Trump sure is fucking this country up.

Yep.....I hate record low unemployment and a stronger economy along with defending our Southern border.
Boy Trump sure is fucking this country up.
Yep, from the democrat viewpoint, Trump is destroying their agenda. If the democrats can't import illegal voters, they're out of business.

Somebody wrote that shit for the loudmouth, lying, fat bastard. He can't tweet with that much clarity. It's obviously a Russian/GOP collaboration to minimize the damage of the upcoming Mueller Report. They sure know how to push their bases' button to get them all frothy for the weekend.

Somebody wrote that shit for the loudmouth, lying, fat bastard. He can't tweet with that much clarity. It's obviously a Russian/GOP collaboration to minimize the damage of the upcoming Mueller Report. They sure know how to push their bases button to get them all frothy for the weekend.
Um, when are the democrats going to conduct an investigation into the rigging of the Democrat primaries?

Somebody wrote that shit for the loudmouth, lying, fat bastard. He can't tweet with that much clarity. It's obviously a Russian/GOP collaboration to minimize the damage of the upcoming Mueller Report. They sure know how to push their bases button to get them all frothy for the weekend.
Um, when are the democrats going to conduct an investigation into the rigging of the Democrat primaries?
Democrat voters don't care if their elections are rigged. They expect it. Not cheating is considered criminal negligence to them.

Comey will have the great honor in helping to remove Trump from office.
Um, you have to have a reason to remove a President. There is none. Just because you lost the election and don't like him isn't a good enough reason. Grow up.
I voted for McMullin, while I suspect you voted for the demolite. Reasons plenty exist to remove Trump. That will depend, however, to a great extent how the (1) fall elections go, and (2) and Mueller's future report.

Somebody wrote that shit for the loudmouth, lying, fat bastard. He can't tweet with that much clarity. It's obviously a Russian/GOP collaboration to minimize the damage of the upcoming Mueller Report. They sure know how to push their bases' button to get them all frothy for the weekend.
Yup...the report that justified it all. Maybe he can hire a ghostwriter and write a book about it. Get some penis-breath at CNN to interview him.

Comey will have the great honor in helping to remove Trump from office.
Um, you have to have a reason to remove a President. There is none. Just because you lost the election and don't like him isn't a good enough reason. Grow up.
I voted for McMullin, while I suspect you voted for the demolite. Reasons plenty exist to remove Trump. That will depend, however, to a great extent how the (1) fall elections go, and (2) and Mueller's future report.
Okay, give me one impeachable offense.

But, but, but what about John McCain's Black Baby?????

Forum List

Back