Friday will be a bad day to be hungry.

Post #307. You replied to the post but didn't answer. You learned Liberal rhetoric 101 well from Professor Bill Clinton, didn't you?

I answered fine, Ernie.

She asked how many people were starving..not starving to death.

I reckon most people on the food stamp program aren't there because they are getting everything they need.

Hence, they need food.

Ebenezer..

She asked, "How many people are starving to death?" and you provided a link. That is not an answer. 7, 183, or 1,000 would have been an answer.

No she didn't.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/curre...be-a-bad-day-to-be-hungry-21.html#post8087593

How many Americans have starved this year? Inquiring minds want to know.

That's her post.

There are plenty of people with shitty jobs that can't afford to feed their families.
That's in addition to some 900K vets of various wars that are in need.

You don't want to pay for "charity"? Fine.

Maybe we can vote for a line item veto tax return.

I don't want to pay for trillion dollar jet fighters which are essentially useless to everyone except fat cat CEOs at General Dynamics getting rich off my dime.
I guess those people should get better jobs or stop having kids they can't afford.
It is not my responsibility to support them.

Sheesh..which is it?

Have abortions or not?

You guys are really confusing. :eusa_shifty:
And if you think abortion is the only birth control method, you are smart as a sack of hammers.
It's no wonder you are confused.

Does your employer know that you are fucking off on the internet instead of working?

I'm pretty sure that your taxes and mine and the millions of others are plenty enough to keep our government from collapsing. It's their willy-nilly spending that is the problem.

My employer just bought me chinese food.

They are happy as a pig in shit that I come in on Saturdays. People here balk on working weekends because of their families. I also do tons of overtime..something most people here won't do.

Last review I was scored as "over performing" and I am in line for a promotion on this track.

And here's a newsflash, Our government was just shutdown.

It's not farfetched to think it might collapse.

That's generally what happens. Nuts get power and start using it to fuck up the government before they take it over.

Well, golly gee, if I fucked off on the internet during my working hours I'd probably have to work overtime also. Instead, I work while at work instead of playing on the internet.

The government wasn't shutdown, last I looked it was about 17% that were furloughed. I wouldn't call that a shutdown. Only the dumb media and the fools that that believe them call it a shutdown.

I'm thinking the last nuts that got enough power to fuck up the government and take it over was somewhere around 1774.

Either reading comprehension isn't your strong suit, or you deliberately responded to something he didn't even say as a weak attempt at flaming.

So you are paid to post on forums. OR you are stealing time from a private employer. Which is it? It could be either.

Um..I work in IT.

Alot of time spend here..is waiting for stuff to complete.

Not like you'd know anything about that.

I'm customer service. If nobody's calling, they just expect me to stay awake. That's it. They don't give a damn what I'm doing, because they have nothing for me to do but take claims.

It's awfully hard for some people to think outside the box. Take pity on them.
leo-cullum-never-ever-think-outside-the-box-new-yorker-cartoon.jpg

Last edited:
Um..I work in IT.

I'm customer service. If nobody's calling, they just expect me to stay awake. That's it. They don't give a damn what I'm doing, because they have nothing for me to do but take claims.

It's awfully hard for some people to think outside the box. Take pity on them.

Okay, but only because rumor has it I'm easy. ;)

There are plenty of people with shitty jobs that can't afford to feed their families.
That's in addition to some 900K vets of various wars that are in need.

You don't want to pay for "charity"? Fine.

Maybe we can vote for a line item veto tax return.

I don't want to pay for trillion dollar jet fighters which are essentially useless to everyone except fat cat CEOs at General Dynamics getting rich off my dime.
I guess those people should get better jobs or stop having kids they can't afford.
It is not my responsibility to support them.

Sheesh..which is it?

Have abortions or not?

You guys are really confusing. :eusa_shifty:

How about saying "No"?

Does your employer know that you are fucking off on the internet instead of working?

I'm pretty sure that your taxes and mine and the millions of others are plenty enough to keep our government from collapsing. It's their willy-nilly spending that is the problem.

They are happy as a pig in shit that I come in on Saturdays. People here balk on working weekends because of their families. I also do tons of overtime..something most people here won't do.

Last review I was scored as "over performing" and I am in line for a promotion on this track.

That's generally what happens. Nuts get power and start using it to fuck up the government before they take it over.

Well, golly gee, if I fucked off on the internet during my working hours I'd probably have to work overtime also. Instead, I work while at work instead of playing on the internet.

Well I can also multitask. Like now? I am eating Chinese food, bouncing switches, compiling a new release and burning a few CD with data that we provide for customers while monitoring the whole shebang on Monmons/ICINGA/NAGIOS while I am typing this.

Ain't that a pip?

The government wasn't shutdown, last I looked it was about 17% that were furloughed. I wouldn't call that a shutdown. Only the dumb media and the fools that that believe them call it a shutdown.

I'm thinking the last nuts that got enough power to fuck up the government and take it over was somewhere around 1774.

That's like the right wing fantasy ain't it? It cost the government billions, the economy 24 billion, there were about 800K furloughed and they figure it cost about 100K jobs.

So much for reality, eh?

Either reading comprehension isn't your strong suit, or you deliberately responded to something he didn't even say as a weak attempt at flaming.

I did respond to his points. For your benefit, I color coded them so that you could better understand.
Comprehension seems to be your problem, not mine.

I want our educational system so we aren't 17th in the world.

How about adopting Japans, Norway or south Korea's system that kicks our ass by far.

All of those countries have socialized medicine and don't let their hungry citizens, starve.

I answered fine, Ernie.

She asked how many people were starving..not starving to death.

I reckon most people on the food stamp program aren't there because they are getting everything they need.

Hence, they need food.

Ebenezer..

She asked, "How many people are starving to death?" and you provided a link. That is not an answer. 7, 183, or 1,000 would have been an answer.

No she didn't.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/curre...be-a-bad-day-to-be-hungry-21.html#post8087593

That's her post.
GEEESUSS! WTF is wrong with you? The wording is different, the tense is different, but both call for a number, not a link to a sob story.

That would be liberals fighting a monarchy.

The last time in this country a huge amount of conservatives tried to take it over..was during the civil war.

And, thankfully, they got their asses kicked.

Although they refuse to accept it and keep waving around confederate flags.

I spend less than the food allowance for one person under SNAP. I could reduce what I spend by a considerable amount and not even have a hunger pang. Eating all the potato chips you want doesn't equal good nutrition. You are a stupid piece of shit.

Aren't you dying of something?

Heck..you are sure taking a long time doing it.

And..I don't believe you.

Simple as that.

You also have no business talking about how we tax payers spend our money.

Being that you live off us.

And I vote to feed Americans in need. Even you.

She lives off you? Really? She worked all her life and paid hundreds of thousands into Social Security and she's now getting some of it back.
The killer is that with her health problems, she has no hope of recovering what she paid in and the excess will be just absorbed by the system. She has every right to collect a check every month. She PAID for it, unlike people collecting welfare.

A valid point which liberals seem incapable of comprehending.

I'm at work right now.

And if I didn't pay taxes?

And the government collapse from lack of funding?

You'd be outta luck.

:eusa_shifty:

So you are paid to post on forums. OR you are stealing time from a private employer. Which is it? It could be either.

Um..I work in IT.

Backatcha, only bolded and enlarged and everything - since that's the line you blew right past.

:thup:

How about saying "No"?

Silly. People who still have a sex drive love sex. Why should they say no? Just take precautions.

There's that, but the Conservative position on abortion used as an argument against a 5% reduction in food stamp benefits is a hell of a stretch, is it not?

Okay, I'm just dealing with what I just saw you say. The rest is something you are addressing with someone else, I assume?

Aren't you dying of something?

Heck..you are sure taking a long time doing it.

And..I don't believe you.

Simple as that.

You also have no business talking about how we tax payers spend our money.

Being that you live off us.

And I vote to feed Americans in need. Even you.

She lives off you? Really? She worked all her life and paid hundreds of thousands into Social Security and she's now getting some of it back.
The killer is that with her health problems, she has no hope of recovering what she paid in and the excess will be just absorbed by the system. She has every right to collect a check every month. She PAID for it, unlike people collecting welfare.

A valid point which liberals seem incapable of comprehending.

It's about as valid as Ayn Rand railing against altruism and supporting greed when in the last part of her life SHE had to take SSI to make ends meet.

But simple enough..if the government you guys so hate goes away?

NO SSI.

It's just that simple.

Well I can also multitask. Like now? I am eating Chinese food, bouncing switches, compiling a new release and burning a few CD with data that we provide for customers while monitoring the whole shebang on Monmons/ICINGA/NAGIOS while I am typing this.

Ain't that a pip?

That's like the right wing fantasy ain't it? It cost the government billions, the economy 24 billion, there were about 800K furloughed and they figure it cost about 100K jobs.

So much for reality, eh?

Fucking off on the internet while at work isn't multitasking, its fucking off.

I heard that the 17% that were furloughed (fake government shutdown) were non-essential jobs, so what the hell are we paying them for? Private employers don't keep useless non-essential employees on the payroll. The fact that the government does is proof of idiocy paid for by tax dollars.

To what end? we already spend more per student than anywhere else in the world (somewhere around 14k per student per year). Statistically, test scores are static regardless of how much money we spend, so throwing more money at schools isn't the answer. So what is it you want school to do that it isn't now?

I want our educational system so we aren't 17th in the world.

How about adopting Japans, Norway or south Korea's system that kicks our ass by far.

Did you know in Japan you must take an entrance exam and pass to even get into high school?

Forum List

Back