Friday will be a bad day to be hungry.

This cuts going to hit 47 Million Americans.

That help?

47M Americans hit by food stamp cuts starting today
[MENTION=25283]Sallow[/MENTION]

You didn't answer my question. Please answer my question.

I did answer it..and provided a link.

I can't help it if you don't like the answer.

What's next? You want me to change reality for you?

That link has no data on how many Americans stave to death each year. None. Nadda. Zip.

Now, answer my question please.

uhm yea that was established in the previous 21 pages of this thread:rolleyes:

.....its approx. $11 per head, a deduction from the $112 gain obama has provided over what bush was providing....and the dems are part of the reason this deduction is taking place.

Eyeah..if Democrats had only just voted to destroy ObamaCare this never would have happened!

Oh wait..yeah it would.

so they put themselves in a box, when they had all the cards and they blew it, your next excuse is...... what?

and the rest? their coverage went up $112 in 4 years, way ahead of inflation, now, they drop $11.....and?

Oh yes Trajan..and the economy wasn't on the edge of collapse while their were 2 wars ongoing while Republicans were holding meetings on the best way to get Obama out of Office and decided that obstruction was the best way to go.

It's unfortunate that one party (Yeah the Republicans) used Constitutional law and parliamentary procedure designed to assure that the minority party was not left out of the legislative process, to completely stop it.

That's pretty fucked up man. Given the heavy lift left by their President.

They could have at least pitched and helped. Instead they added to the weight.

Oh WTF! Swallow will never answer the question because he doesn't like the answer. The fact is that no data is kept on how many starve to death in America each year because the occurrence is too infrequent to justify the record keeping. When someone does starve to death in the US it is usually from some cause other than lack of food. For example, some body malfunction that inhibits the absorption of an essential nutrient, or the deliberate starvation of one person by another person, like a mother starving her infant for example.

There you stupid piece of shit. I even have to answer your questions for you. Is it any wonder you are too stupid to figure out how to have food on the table that I don't have to provide for you.

Last edited:

You didn't answer my question. Please answer my question.

That link has no data on how many Americans stave to death each year. None. Nadda. Zip.

Starved to death???

When did you ask that?

Moving goal posts I see.

And what? You want Americans to starve to death? You mean Americans actually have to die?

Who are you? Arizona Governor Jan Brewer?

Oh WTF! Swallow will never answer the question because he doesn't like the answer. The fact is that no data is kept on how many starve to death in America because the occurrence is too infrequent to justify the record keeping. When someone does starve to death in the US it is usually from some cause other than lack of food. For example, some body malfunction that inhibits the absorption of an essential nutrient, or the deliberate starvation of one person by another person, like a mother starving her infant for example.

There you stupid piece of shit. I even have to answer your questions for you. Is it any wonder you are too stupid to figure out how to have food that I don't have to provide.

You want a swallow?

I can answer that question too. No.

I won't even shoot it in your face.

And we live in a country of plenty. No one should even be lacking food..at all.

Oh WTF! Swallow will never answer the question because he doesn't like the answer. The fact is that no data is kept on how many starve to death in America because the occurrence is too infrequent to justify the record keeping. When someone does starve to death in the US it is usually from some cause other than lack of food. For example, some body malfunction that inhibits the absorption of an essential nutrient, or the deliberate starvation of one person by another person, like a mother starving her infant for example.

There you stupid piece of shit. I even have to answer your questions for you. Is it any wonder you are too stupid to figure out how to have food that I don't have to provide.

You want a swallow?

I spend less than the food allowance for one person under SNAP. I could reduce what I spend by a considerable amount and not even have a hunger pang. Eating all the potato chips you want doesn't equal good nutrition. You are a stupid piece of shit.

Sounds like she could be a success but requires the motivation. Its a shame but people can be so talented and have so much to offer but prefer not to show the world their talents.

Why bother? It's hard to motivate yourself. It's even harder when you have nothing to lose.

Depending on expenses, sometimes I can understand why people stay on welfare. If they were paid more to work, they'd get a job.

Some single mums here stay on welfare because they won't earn enough with a full time job when you factor in the massive costs of childcare. I can understand that - you want to have as much money as possible to care for your kids.

If they were paid LESS on welfare, they would be motivated to work.

Oh WTF! Swallow will never answer the question because he doesn't like the answer. The fact is that no data is kept on how many starve to death in America each year because the occurrence is too infrequent to justify the record keeping. When someone does starve to death in the US it is usually from some cause other than lack of food. For example, some body malfunction that inhibits the absorption of an essential nutrient, or the deliberate starvation of one person by another person, like a mother starving her infant for example.

There you stupid piece of shit. I even have to answer your questions for you. Is it any wonder you are too stupid to figure out how to have food on the table that I don't have to provide for you.

The ones who starve to death in America starve to death because their parents don't feed them. Usually because the parents are drugged out to do so.

The OP as with all liberals just want to throw money wherever it's "claimed" to be needed.

As soon as we start drug testing all welfare users, and start weeding out those who are able to work, I will then be happy to help those who TRULY need it.

Starved to death???

When did you ask that?

Moving goal posts I see.

And what? You want Americans to starve to death? You mean Americans actually have to die?

1. To suffer or die from extreme or prolonged lack of food.

2. Informal To be hungry.

3. To suffer from deprivation.

4. Archaic To suffer or die from cold.

v.tr.
1. To cause to starve.

2. To force to a specified state by starving.

starve - definition of starve by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

You are too stupid to feed yourself. No wonder I have to feed you.

Starved to death???

When did you ask that?

Moving goal posts I see.

Post #307. You replied to the post but didn't answer. You learned Liberal rhetoric 101 well from Professor Bill Clinton, didn't you?

You want a swallow?

I spend less than the food allowance for one person under SNAP. I could reduce what I spend by a considerable amount and not even have a hunger pang. Eating all the potato chips you want doesn't equal good nutrition. You are a stupid piece of shit.

Aren't you dying of something?

Heck..you are sure taking a long time doing it.

And..I don't believe you.

Simple as that.

You also have no business talking about how we tax payers spend our money.

Being that you live off us.

And I vote to feed Americans in need. Even you.

Starved to death???

When did you ask that?

Moving goal posts I see.

Post #307. You replied to the post but didn't answer. You learned Liberal rhetoric 101 well from Professor Bill Clinton, didn't you?

I answered fine, Ernie.

She asked how many people were starving..not starving to death.

I reckon most people on the food stamp program aren't there because they are getting everything they need.

Hence, they need food.

Ebenezer..

You want a swallow?

Simple as that.

I don't live off you. I live off money that I paid into the SS trust fund and 3 private pensions. And I pay taxes on all of that. People like you who live off people like ME don't seen to get that.

I have had the PH for 3 years. Gotta luv those libs.

Last edited:

1. To suffer or die from extreme or prolonged lack of food.

2. Informal To be hungry.

3. To suffer from deprivation.

4. Archaic To suffer or die from cold.

v.tr.
1. To cause to starve.

2. To force to a specified state by starving.

starve - definition of starve by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

You are too stupid to feed yourself. No wonder I have to feed you.

You do under stand what "or" means right?

I deal with it all the time in scripting.

or1
ôr/
conjunction
conjunction: or

used to link alternatives.
"a cup of tea or coffee"
introducing a synonym or explanation of a preceding word or phrase.
"the espionage novel, or, as it is known in the trade, the thriller"
otherwise (used to introduce the consequences of something not being done or not being the case).
"hurry up, or you'll miss it all"
introducing an afterthought, usually in the form of a question.
"John's indifference—or was it?—left her unsettled"
literary
either.
"to love is the one way to know or God or man"

noun
Electronics
noun: OR; noun: or; plural noun: ors

a Boolean operator that gives the value one if at least one operand (or input) has a value of one, and otherwise has a value of zero.
a circuit that gives an output signal if there is a signal on any of its inputs.
modifier noun: OR; noun: OR gate; plural noun: OR gates

Origin

Both conditions are generally and most often exclusive to each other.

Starving can cause suffering and it does. Almost always.
Starving can cause dying and it does. But not always. And not usually.

But starving can cause suffering OR death.

It doesn't have to be both.

So? What does that mean?

When you post "starve"? The implication isn't death. But it is suffering.

Last edited:
You want a swallow?

Nobody that gets off their ass and earns a living is lacking food.
It is not my responsibility to provide food for anybody, not my responsibility to provide charity to anybody. And most certainly, it is not the governments responsibility to determine charity on my behalf and then force me to pay for it.

The ones who starve to death in America starve to death because their parents don't feed them. Usually because the parents are drugged out to do so.

And now in addition to the food stamps the parents get to trade for drugs, some school systems are feeding them 3 meals a day.

Simple as that.

I don't live off you. I live off money that I paid into the SS trust fund and 3 private pensions. And I pay taxes on all of that. People like you who live off people like ME don't seen to get that.

I have had the PH for 3 years. Gotta luv those libs.

I'm at work right now.

And if I didn't pay taxes?

And the government collapses from lack of funding?

You'd be outta luck.

:eusa_shifty:

Last edited:

You do under stand what "or" means right?

I deal with it all the time in scripting.

or1
ôr/
conjunction
conjunction: or

used to link alternatives.
"a cup of tea or coffee"
introducing a synonym or explanation of a preceding word or phrase.
"the espionage novel, or, as it is known in the trade, the thriller"
otherwise (used to introduce the consequences of something not being done or not being the case).
"hurry up, or you'll miss it all"
introducing an afterthought, usually in the form of a question.
"John's indifference—or was it?—left her unsettled"
literary
either.
"to love is the one way to know or God or man"

noun
Electronics
noun: OR; noun: or; plural noun: ors

a Boolean operator that gives the value one if at least one operand (or input) has a value of one, and otherwise has a value of zero.
a circuit that gives an output signal if there is a signal on any of its inputs.
modifier noun: OR; noun: OR gate; plural noun: OR gates

Origin

Both conditions are generally and most often exclusive to each other.

Starving can cause suffering and it does. Almost always.
Starving can cause dying and it does. But not always. And not usually.

But starving can cause suffering OR death.

It doesn't have to be both.

So? What does that mean?

When you post "starve"? The implication isn't death. But it is suffering.

And you did not answer the second part of the definition. Typical liberal lacking in ability to comprehend a simple question. According to the definition, the question was a 2 part question, but you are such a stupid piece of shit you can't extrapolate that. No surprise. So you can go back to your stupid drivel. I answered the question for you, just like I have to feed your stupid self.

Forum List

Back