From Boston to the south! I love all my southerners!

Keep shooting boys!

If they are from Boston, and live in Boston, they are certainly not southerners.

They like to pretend.

I know. If I weren't a southerner, I would want to be one too.

But being able to shoot, hunt and fish does not make anyone a southerner. My ex-inlaws are all from Vermont. They shoot, hunt, fish, and can live off the land. But they are proud to be Vermonters.

• Banned
If they are from Boston, and live in Boston, they are certainly not southerners.

They are Southies ;)
I grew up in the inner city of Boston, and when we had baseball games in southie them white boys scared me more then the negros I was familiar with, white boys in the ghetto were smart, they could fight and make a dynamite bomb and stick it under your mothers car.

Keep shooting boys!

They like to pretend.

But being able to shoot, hunt and fish does not make anyone a southerner. My ex-inlaws are all from Vermont. They shoot, hunt, fish, and can live off the land. But they are proud to be Vermonters.

Your a homo! Vermonters are a bunch of bitches

They are Southies ;)
I grew up in the inner city of Boston, and when we had baseball games in southie them white boys scared me more then the negros I was familiar with, white boys in the ghetto were smart, they could fight and make a dynamite bomb and stick it under your mothers car.

Those are great urban skills. Southerners, like the ones mentioned in the song you posted, can fight, are smart in their way, and like to shoot, hunt and fish. Plus they like spending time in the outdoors. But in the woods and on the water. Not making bombs. And its easy to make a dynamite bomb. If you have dynamite. If you don't have dynamite, it isn't a dynamite bomb.

Why would anyone want to put a bomb under someone's mother's car? I guess another attribute of Southerners is being polite and respectful people's mothers.

Keep shooting boys!

They like to pretend.

LMAO!! You haven't met the right Vermonter.

Those Green Mountain boys are all the things your song talks about. And when you posted your original "I'm going to have a coup" thread, didn't you call for those Vermonters to come down and help you?

They are Southies ;)

Those are great urban skills. Southerners, like the ones mentioned in the song you posted, can fight, are smart in their way, and like to shoot, hunt and fish. Plus they like spending time in the outdoors. But in the woods and on the water. Not making bombs. And its easy to make a dynamite bomb. If you have dynamite. If you don't have dynamite, it isn't a dynamite bomb.

Why would anyone want to put a bomb under someone's mother's car? I guess another attribute of Southerners is being polite and respectful people's mothers.
You might want want to look up whitey Bulger

Keep shooting boys!

They like to pretend.

LMAO!! You haven't met the right Vermonter.

Those Green Mountain boys are all the things your song talks about. And when you posted your original "I'm going to have a coup" thread, didn't you call for those Vermonters to come down and help you?

I thought you
Blocked me!?

Keep shooting boys!

They like to pretend.

We can shoot

A thug shootout is not an indicator or being able to shoot. Killing 5 people in what was described as "...cramped, blood-spattered subterranean basement" does not show a mastery of shooting. Especially since the men killed were focused on a game.

Taking out an alert whitetail deer at 200 or 300 yards, with one shot. That is a much better indicator of being able to shoot.

Keep shooting boys!

They like to pretend.

We can shoot

A thug shootout is not an indicator or being able to shoot. Killing 5 people in what was described as "...cramped, blood-spattered subterranean basement" does not show a mastery of shooting. Especially since the men killed were focused on a game.

Taking out an alert whitetail deer at 200 or 300 yards, with one shot. That is a much better indicator of being able to shoot.

I’m giving respect to the southerners!

They are Southies ;)

Jamaica Plain?
I grew up Hyde park ave cummins hwy. My parents from
Mission Hill projects, mother from southie, Jp . Dirt poor

Forum List

Back