From the mouth of stupidity. FROM A PSYChOPATH THAT WAS CHOSEN BY GOD>

Look, having nuclear—my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes,
From the mouth of stupidity. FROM A PSYCHOPATH THAT WAS CHOSEN BY GOD
OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart
—you know, if you're a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if,
like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I'm one of the
smartest people anywhere in the world—it's true!—but when you're a
conservative Republican they try—oh, do they do a number—that's
why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went
there, went there, did this, built a fortune—you know I have to give my
like credentials all the time, because we're a little disadvantaged—but
you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me—it would
have been so easy, and it's not as important as these lives are (nuclear
is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the
power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of
what's going to happen and he was right—who would have thought?),
but when you look at what's going on with the four prisoners—now it

This is by far the funniest part , this is what the hate party elected for their president. He's yours , he will never be mine.
If hes not your president, then you should be free to makes threats against him. Threaten his life. Go ahead, do it right here. Show us how he isnt your president.
He isn't my president and never will be but I know dam well that he is the presidents to many Nazi's that just love your party with the election of your psychopath.
All progressive should make a stand against hatred and take the position that should have been taken in Germany with Hitler, that this garbage is not their president'
We won, you lost. Now go sit in the back and shut your ugly fucking douche bag mouth.

OP you liberals are powerless, we won the White House, Senate, House, 33 governorships, 69 of 99 state legislatures, and 2-4 SCOTUS nominations. Ouch, that's some butthurt right there.
Well that would make you wrong, this is a republic not a democracy for just that reason, to protect the minority from the majority. And there is endless thing that progressive can do but your fuck you attitude about the constitution allows you to thinks and react with your nonsense. This is plan one, since small hands Rump is a psychopath ,progressives can play that to the hilt, and go after everything he says and does getting totally attacked slowed down or stopped . This will send all Psychopaths, especially ones that also think they are Gods, into a flame out and that done every minute of this Clowns life will put him over the edge daily , doing and saying sick mentally deprived garbage that the public will see and be convinced a little every day what a mental case this slime ball is. So yes I can do a lot.

Do you have any clue as to how much you come off like a psychopath?

Look, having nuclear—my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes,

This is by far the funniest part , this is what the hate party elected for their president. He's yours , he will never be mine.
If hes not your president, then you should be free to makes threats against him. Threaten his life. Go ahead, do it right here. Show us how he isnt your president.
He isn't my president and never will be but I know dam well that he is the presidents to many Nazi's that just love your party with the election of your psychopath.
All progressive should make a stand against hatred and take the position that should have been taken in Germany with Hitler, that this garbage is not their president'
You know nothing but what your commie owners tell you.
I always love it when hate party people give themselves names that are alway the farthest thing from reality . AS a example this clown elected a psychopath and put that psychopath right next to the little red button that once pushed destroys mankind and then gives himself the name America first. you can't make this stuff up.
And you are a retarded commie ass, and you can make that stuff up, you just did asswipe.
Problem is none of it is made up thats just how fucked up you people really are. Live with it.

I always love it when hate party people give themselves names that are alway the farthest thing from reality . AS a example this clown elected a psychopath and put that psychopath right next to the little red button that once pushed destroys mankind and then gives himself the name America first. you can't make this stuff up.
And you are a retarded commie ass, and you can make that stuff up, you just did asswipe.
Problem is none of it is made up thats just how fucked up you people really are. Live with it.
You are the fucked up ones. You idiots are the problem in this country. Scum libtards.

OP you liberals are powerless, we won the White House, Senate, House, 33 governorships, 69 of 99 state legislatures, and 2-4 SCOTUS nominations. Ouch, that's some butthurt right there.
Well that would make you wrong, this is a republic not a democracy for just that reason, to protect the minority from the majority. And there is endless thing that progressive can do but your fuck you attitude about the constitution allows you to thinks and react with your nonsense. This is plan one, since small hands Rump is a psychopath ,progressives can play that to the hilt, and go after everything he says and does getting totally attacked slowed down or stopped . This will send all Psychopaths, especially ones that also think they are Gods, into a flame out and that done every minute of this Clowns life will put him over the edge daily , doing and saying sick mentally deprived garbage that the public will see and be convinced a little every day what a mental case this slime ball is. So yes I can do a lot.

He comes off as a scum lib.

We won, you lost. Now go sit in the back and shut your ugly fucking douche bag mouth.
No I will stick around just to remind people of the slime level that the good in this country is dealing against, it will be a long road I'll admit that, we lost bad I'll admit that , but that doesn't change the fact that you and your party are slime. Our first prime motive will, for all the good that is left in this country, have to understand that you elected a psychopath into office and we will tell them that the psychopath has a real thin skin, so it won't be that hard to get to him. and We will. I say straight out that it will be a race between a mental institute or him not being president anymore. We will ultimately win and you will be marked like the Nazi's where in the second world war. And good God will you ever deserve it.

Last edited:

There will be more and more of people like me that realized that you gave into hate and we will do what has to be done to destroy you and the hate party. This isn't the end , it is the beginning. It will take a long time to eraise the hatred that was bread with this monster but we will win ultimately.

No I will stick around just to remind people of the slime level that the good in this country is dealing against, it will be a long road I'll admit that, we lost bad I'll admit that , but that doesn't change the fact that you and your party are slime Our first prime motive will for all the good that is left in this country have to understand that you elected a psychopath into office and we will tell them that the psychopath has a real thin skin, so it won't be that hard to get to him. and We will. I say straight out that it will be a race between a mental institute or him not being president anymore. We will ultimately win and you will be marked like the Nazi's where in the second world war. And good God will you ever deserve it.

When you consider the hurricane of abuse that Trump endured, a thin skin is the last thing any intelligent person would accuse him of having. The Democrat party is the evil party in this country. The voted for the most corrupt candidate ever to run for president. She is proven to have sold her office as SOS to the highest bidder. She displayed a blazen disregard for national secrets and violated the law in these areas. She got State Department personnel killed and didn't give a flying fuck about it except for the political damage it might cause for her.

She's a disgusting pig. I truly find Democrats who supported this piece of shit disgusting and despicable. You have lost all claim to being decent civilized human beings. You are little more than criminals.

You are the fucked up ones. You idiots are the problem in this country. Scum libtards.
We are on a roll, slime remarks from the enimy of this country shows how weak they really are.

There will be more and more of people like me that realized that you gave into hate and we will do what has to be done to destroy you and the hate party. This isn't the end , it is the beginning. It will take a long time to eraise the hatred that was bread with this monster but we will win ultimately.
You're confused about who the hate party is. We saw that when they assaulted peaceful Trump supporters leaving his rallies. You're nothing but a bunch of lowlife thugs.

We are on a roll, slime remarks from the enimy of this country shows how weak they really are.
Libtards are the enemy of this country, like you scum.

You aren't on nothing but drugs.

He's the president for all of Americans.

And if you don't understand how he completely plays the regressive left like a clockwork... their rhetoric (the only thing that they have) has been disarmed, beaten, destroyed... genius!

No I will stick around just to remind people of the slime level that the good in this country is dealing against, it will be a long road I'll admit that, we lost bad I'll admit that , but that doesn't change the fact that you and your party are slime Our first prime motive will for all the good that is left in this country have to understand that you elected a psychopath into office and we will tell them that the psychopath has a real thin skin, so it won't be that hard to get to him. and We will. I say straight out that it will be a race between a mental institute or him not being president anymore. We will ultimately win and you will be marked like the Nazi's where in the second world war. And good God will you ever deserve it.

When you consider the hurricane of abuse that Trump endured, a thin skin is the last thing any intelligent person would accuse him of having. The Democrat party is the evil party in this country. The voted for the most corrupt candidate ever to run for president. She is proven to have sold her office as SOS to the highest bidder. She displayed a blazen disregard for national secrets and violated the law in these areas. She got State Department personnel killed and didn't give a flying fuck about it except for the political damage it might cause for her.

She's a disgusting pig. I truly find Democrats who supported this piece of shit disgusting and despicable. You have lost all claim to being decent civilized human beings. You are little more than criminals.
Only in the mind of someone so weak and full of hate that they will go with anything as long as it is served up covered with hate, I'm on a roll here I'm getting the responses that I want. I'm surprised though how quickly you shifted to slime , I thought you would try the noble winner routine for a while but I always new the slime would come. There is a old proverb , you ultimately can only get slime from slime balls. Or something like that.

Only in the mind of someone so weak and full of hate that they will go with anything as long as it is served up covered with hate, I'm on a roll here I'm getting the responses that I want. I'm surprised though how quickly you shifted to slime , I thought you would try the noble winner routine for a while but I always new the slime would come. There is a old proverb , you ultimately can only get slime from slime balls. Or something like that.
I treat scum like you the way you deserve to be treated.

And if you don't understand how he completely plays the regressive left like a clockwork... their rhetoric (the only thing that they have) has been disarmed, beaten, destroyed... genius!
He is no fucking president of mine. The future for small hands is on step down weekly to the next lower level of the Dante's inferno. The bottom and end will be the designation as the bottom puss head. watch and take notes.

Keep up your stupidity asswipe.

He is no fucking president of mine. The future for small hands is on step down weekly to the next lower level of the Dante's inferno. The bottom and end will be the designation as the bottom puss head. watch and take notes.
You're shrink is calling, time for your shot scumbag.

I will love to watch you cry like a baby when you're delusions are destroyed.

Liberals since November 8th 2016.
86208124bb26401f62eb0ca0138e5267.jpg

Forum List

Back