Full Live Broadcast Of Trump's Speech And Press Conference At CPAC 23

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
David Pakman is a lib who hates Trump....so he broadcast Trump's CPAC speech live....and trashed it the whole time.
But it's nice to see a POTUS that knows how to talk without walking away in disgust.

Trump's speech starts at the 50:15 mark in the video so we'll see if we can get a uninterrupted version of the speech later.

David Pakman is a lib who hates Trump....so he broadcast Trump's CPAC speech live....and trashed it the whole time.
But it's nice to see a POTUS that knows how to talk without walking away in disgust.

Trump's speech starts at the 50:15 mark in the video so we'll see if we can get a uninterrupted version of the speech later.

His energy wound up as the speech went along. He covered all his greatest hits. Nothing new.
Here's all the recap you need. He's the 2024 nominee.

I caught the beginning of it and listened to several minutes and taped the next hour that I'll listen to later, but aside from the hilarious impromptu parody he did of Hunter talking to his dad about losing his laptop full of his father's crimes, I was impressed that one of his main points he made first was that if reelected, one of his highest priorities would be to destroy (his words) the deep state now working as the private thuggery arm of the left. Trump paints a very accurate picture of the problems facing this country and I welcome his scorched Earth approach to stomping out the infestation of malignant traitors we are now overrun with while we still have something left of this once great country still worth saving.

His energy wound up as the speech went along. He covered all his greatest hits. Nothing new.
Here's all the recap you need. He's the 2024 nominee.

Yeah...imagine a president that doesn't slurr his speech and gets lost trying to get off the stage.

Like you actually sat for an hour or whatever it was listening to Trump.
Do you actually think anyone here believes you even caught 5 minutes?

Imagine that---- JACK of all people talking about OTHER people singing
the same old song and dance from a guy whose vocabulary can be summed up in 4-5 words. :71:

Yeah...imagine a president that doesn't slurr his speech and gets lost trying to get off the stage.
LOL. Trump slurred his delivery twice tonight. He also lost the crowd several times near the end of his speech by veering into topics the crowd wasn't interested in hearing about.

ANY DAY IN THE LIFE OF BIDEN:
joe-biden-jill-biden.gif

HONEY, DON'T STAND SO CLOSE TO THE UNWASHED RABBLE! YOU MIGHT CATCH SOMETHING!

Like you actually sat for an hour or whatever it was listening to Trump.
Do you actually think anyone here believes you even caught 5 minutes?

Imagine that---- JACK of all people talking about OTHER people singing
the same old song and dance from a guy whose vocabulary can be summed up in 4-5 words. :71:
I listened to the whole Trump speech, Freaky. Had it streaming on my second laptop. If you had been a man (and not a cuck), you'd have been on here talking about it with me. I was actually impressed. He went a long way to giving a potential DeSantis bid a run for its money. I really was expecting you and my other little shadow to show up on the thread. But you both disappointed me. Which tells me you like a friendly crowd (coward) of attaboys.

Not to love der fuehrer is a great disgrace
So we heil heil right in der fuehrer's face
Der Fuehrer’s Face
Song by Spike Jones and His City Slickers

Nice catch on the emojii switch from Fact :):) to Fake News, Spock.
Very logical.
What's illogical is you people are going to have to deal with Trump for 6 more years.
You'd have less than 2 left if you hadn't stole the election.

Not to love der fuehrer is a great disgrace
So we heil heil right in der fuehrer's face
Der Fuehrer’s Face
Song by Spike Jones and His City Slickers
Yep....Nazis like you love that shit.

Sure you did Jack.
It all starts right here, dickless. But you were obviously too much of a pussy to show up and take your beating. Just like my other little shadow.

What's illogical is you people are going to have to deal with Trump for 6 more years.
You'd have less than 2 left if you hadn't stole the election.
He is going to lose spectacularly..and there is NOTHING you can do about it. Republicans and conservatives have brought this on themselves. They own Trump.
The people who want Anybody But Trump will not fall behind your savior. Most will stay home this time.

Democrats take the White House by default.

LOL. Trump slurred his delivery twice tonight. He also lost the crowd several times near the end of his speech by veering into topics the crowd wasn't interested in hearing about.
Bull shit.

It all starts right here
Sure it does, Jack.

dickless.
More information than I really needed to know, Jack.

But you were obviously too much of a pussy to show up
Funny, don't you see me in the thread Jack? I know you love me, but there is only one of me to go around 1000 threads a day, Jack, and your rare one is a rather low hanging fruit best served by the other rabble here like you.

and take your beating.
Jack, you're only capable of beating yourself off. Unlike you, I actually HAVE a life.

Forum List

Back