Funding of the Wall to be a State of the Union Demand

Maybe this time Mexico will pay for the wall?

Mexico should pay for the wall via taxing remittances sent from the US. Why won't they pass the Law?

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2018/05/tax_remittances_can_build_the_wall.html
Is that even legal? I remember when republicans were against taxes....

Its taxes foreigners sending money out of the US. Its free money, and lots of it, $138b a year, add a 2% tax on that and get $26b a year
Remittance Flows Worldwide in 2016

Democrats have chosen their Little Big Horn hill to make their 2020 stand on if they don’t give him what he wants.

As we see with the current Go Fund Me for building the wall, Americans want it and want it now.

Art of The Deal:

Anxious over the image of shutting down the government four days before Christmas, the White House and congressional Republicans shifted the budget fight over border wall funding to February to make it the focus of President Trump’s State of the Union.

With the administration under fire in some conservative quarters for “caving in” after making repeated threats to shut the government down Friday if a deal for more wall funding wasn’t cut, officials Wednesday afternoon pushed back, claiming it is part of a broader plan to heighten the war with Democrats over securing $5 billion for border security.

“It’s not a retreat, it’s actually a bigger attack,” said a Trump adviser.

The shutdown date was pushed back to Feb. 8, after Trump is scheduled to give his State of the Union to a joint sitting of Congress. It is always the biggest speech of the year.

“The date after the State of the Union gives the president the biggest visible platform,” said another source familiar with the agreement cut today. “This positions us to have the fight when we have the most visibility,” added the source.

Wall funding to be State of the Union demand, direct challenge to Pelosi
Republicans have been in control of the government for 2 years. Don't kid yourself, they don't want it either. And for that matter I'm not sure trump wants it.
I'm guessing Drumpf wants it badly. He wants it to be his legacy.
His legacy is going to be that he was the most Incompetent, corrupt president ever.

O and W already sailed that clipper. Sorry.
Not even close.
Democrats have chosen their Little Big Horn hill to make their 2020 stand on if they don’t give him what he wants.

As we see with the current Go Fund Me for building the wall, Americans want it and want it now.

Art of The Deal:

Anxious over the image of shutting down the government four days before Christmas, the White House and congressional Republicans shifted the budget fight over border wall funding to February to make it the focus of President Trump’s State of the Union.

With the administration under fire in some conservative quarters for “caving in” after making repeated threats to shut the government down Friday if a deal for more wall funding wasn’t cut, officials Wednesday afternoon pushed back, claiming it is part of a broader plan to heighten the war with Democrats over securing $5 billion for border security.

The shutdown date was pushed back to Feb. 8, after Trump is scheduled to give his State of the Union to a joint sitting of Congress. It is always the biggest speech of the year.

“The date after the State of the Union gives the president the biggest visible platform,” said another source familiar with the agreement cut today. “This positions us to have the fight when we have the most visibility,” added the source.

Republicans have been in control of the government for 2 years. Don't kid yourself, they don't want it either. And for that matter I'm not sure trump wants it.
His legacy is going to be that he was the most Incompetent, corrupt president ever.

Keep guzzling down that Kool-Aid. LOL.

It’s bizarre. Dimms don’t want a wall, yet they complain that Trump has not built a wall.

One would think they would be happy we have an unsecured Southern border and they are getting lots of future voters.
We`re not complaining....we`re laughing at you. Perhaps if the GOP would cut ties with every white supremacist and neo-Nazi you could enjoy the support of the brown people that scare the shit out of pussified Republicans.

Art of The Deal:

Not even close.

Art of The Deal:

It doesnt matter what your emotions say. Those two brought us failed foreign and domestic policies, never ending wars, 16 trillion in debt. That is supreme incompetence and corruption. Your ability to think logically is severely limited. Thats what propaganda news does for you.

It’s bizarre. Dimms don’t want a wall, yet they complain that Trump has not built a wall.

One would think they would be happy we have an unsecured Southern border and they are getting lots of future voters.
Zero Democrats complained that Trump hasn't built a wall.

Are you contending that no one has chided Trump for not getting funding for a wall?

Zero Democrats complained that Trump hasn't built a wall.

Are you contending that no one has chided Trump for not getting funding for a wall?
Youre too sensitive. Everyone is laughing at him. If he is being chided it must be from the clowns that want the wall the most :rolleyes:

Mexico should pay for the wall via taxing remittances sent from the US. Why won't they pass the Law?

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2018/05/tax_remittances_can_build_the_wall.html

Its taxes foreigners sending money out of the US. Its free money, and lots of it, $138b a year, add a 2% tax on that and get $26b a year
I'm fully aware of what it is. So you want to steal it?

Art of The Deal:

Yes. Most Americans want the wall and we will see how well the Dem's do in 2020 if they refuse to fund it.

Art of The Deal:

Yes. Most Americans want the wall and we will see how well the Dem's do in 2020 if they refuse to fund it.
That is funny. Our demand for cheap labor and drugs brings these things into the country. We should build a wall to keep out or demands? Maybe we should change our demands....

Art of The Deal:

If most americans wanted the wall the repub dominated congress would have funded it already. No one wants the wall except the orange carnival barker and the marks he conned into voting for him by claiming Mexico would pay for the wall.

That money should be spent in the US and help our GDP and tax revenue. A small tax is very justified.

That money should be spent in the US and help our GDP and tax revenue. A small tax is very justified.
If they are making the money here it should have already been taxed. You are a big double taxation guy eh?

Not even close.

It doesnt matter what your emotions say. Those two brought us failed foreign and domestic policies, never ending wars, 16 trillion in debt. That is supreme incompetence and corruption. Your ability to think logically is severely limited. Thats what propaganda news does for you.
Trump has no foreign or domestic policy, and he is the one adding to the debt. Every decision he makes is on a whim. The rest of the world laughs at him, as they did at the UN. Like I said, he is incompetent and corrupt.

2020...I usually agree with you but this time I want a shutdown....if Trump signs that CR, I'm giving up on him....he can't tell Schumer in front of us that he'll shut it down and not do it.

You would do well to reconcile with yourself the fact the Trump is not to be trusted. Ever.

Art of The Deal:

If most americans wanted the wall the repub dominated congress would have funded it already. No one wants the wall except the orange carnival barker and the marks he conned into voting for him by claiming Mexico would pay for the wall.

Oh most Americans want the wall. Illegal immigration is a hot button issue and has been for years.

I have no idea why the Republicans didn't push for it. They should have. Then it would be done deal.

Art of The Deal:

Oh most Americans want the wall. Illegal immigration is a hot button issue and has been for years.

I have no idea why the Republicans didn't push for it. They should have. Then it would be done deal.
So youre saying you have no idea but youre positive most americans want it huh? Typical retarded logic from a Drumpfsexual. :rolleyes:

You would do well to reconcile with yourself the fact the Trump is not to be trusted. Ever.

Not a matter of trust....I trust him completely and call him the second best President in history after General Washington. We'll know tomorrow night whether the Swamp has won on the border wall or not.

Art of The Deal:

So youre saying you have no idea but youre positive most americans want it huh? Typical retarded logic from a Drumpfsexual. :rolleyes:

Sure they do. Ask anyone and they will tell you. All my friends have wanted that wall for years.

Oh and the number is 51%

CBS Poll: 51% Of Americans Support Border Wall, Major Support For Family Deportations

Since I'm not a Republican I have no idea how they do things.

Though with both the House and the Senate they could have started construction on the wall two years ago.

Art of The Deal:

Sure they do. Ask anyone and they will tell you. All my friends have wanted that wall for years.

Oh and the number is 51%

CBS Poll: 51% Of Americans Support Border Wall, Major Support For Family Deportations

Since I'm not a Republican I have no idea how they do things.

Though with both the House and the Senate they could have started construction on the wall two years ago.

You didnt have to be a republican to vote for Drumpf :rolleyes:

No one I have ever asked said they want a wall.

Americans Oppose Border Walls, Favor Dealing With DACA

"The majority of Americans (57%) oppose expanding the construction of walls along the nation's Southern border, a centerpiece of President Donald Trump's proposed immigration-related policies."

Forum List

Back