Funny how Alex Jones knew about 9/11 happening

So....yawn.....present your case.

Uh.........I believe the "case" has been presented in many of the already started threads in this section. All you have to do is click on the links and watch the videos. (Which I know you have not bothered to do.)

As a disinformation artist your "job" is to tie us up with all kinds of crap, while proving nothing on what you claim.

Crawl back into the hole from where you came, please. Thank you.

It is hard to believe you are smart enough to have your own opinion when you write dumbass shit like this, and i point out there is not evidence in the post it came form, just a dumbass who likes to hear themselves speak.

"Adam Gadahan is neither a traitor or a Muslim. He is a Jew masquerading as a Muslim who has already been exposed. His pronouncements come from Israel rather than anything from Islam or Muslims." hollybaere 10/26/2001 USMB

So....yawn.....present your case.

Uh.........I believe the "case" has been presented in many of the already started threads in this section. All you have to do is click on the links and watch the videos. (Which I know you have not bothered to do.)

As a disinformation artist your "job" is to tie us up with all kinds of crap, while proving nothing on what you claim.

Crawl back into the hole from where you came, please. Thank you.

amen to that.well said.

It's time for "Guess the twoofer";

"you bushdupes won't address the excellent facts laid by the op. No you just run awaty and coveryour ears and be bush dupes"

Who am i?

If you'd included "Just look at these 347 youtube videos" I'd have said 9/11 inside nutjob.

you say that because as we both know Toto,you only see what you WANT to see which is why when Eots or myself show videos to you,you cover your ears and close your eyes and run away with your tail between your legs everytime without even attempting to say whats wrong with them and why they are wrong like the chickenshit coward you are.:lol:

you would fail your ass in law school in the first day and would never make it as lawyer because any judge in court would say to you-Toto,I am waiting for you to state your case,whats wrong with his argument?you are not saying anything. We BOTH know the judge would say that if you just came back with your pathetic replys you come back with like this one.nobody would ever want you as a lawyer cause word would get out you dont even attempt tp try and refute the evidence.:lol: as we BOTH know,that is not the way to debate is ignore evidence and facts presented in a video with these pathetic replys you always come back with.:lol::lol::lol: your as pathetic as they come to rebuttals.:lol:

I have asked you HUNDREDS of times to say whats wrong with them but liek the coward you are,you always run away with your tail between your legs and never take me up on a challenge.your debating skills suck because that is NOT the way you debate someone.you take them up on that challenge and tell them WHY that videos evidence is wrong and WHY a book someone refers you to read is wrong.something you have NEVER done in your pathetic existence here.:lol:

Last edited:

"you bushdupes won't address the excellent facts laid by the op. No you just run awaty and coveryour ears and be bush dupes"

Who am i?

If you'd included "Just look at these 347 youtube videos" I'd have said 9/11 inside nutjob.

you say that because as we both know Toto,you only see what you WANT to see which is why when Eots or myself show videos to you,you cover your ears and close your eyes and run away with your tail between your legs everytime without even attempting to say whats wrong with them and why they are wrong like the chickenshit coward you are.:lol:

you would fail your ass in law school in the first day and would never make it as lawyer because any judge in court would say to you-Toto,I am waiting for you to state your case,whats wrong with his argument?you are not saying anything. We BOTH know the judge would say that if you just came back with your pathetic replys you come back with like this one.nobody would ever want you as a lawyer cause word would get out you dont even attempt tp try and refute the evidence.:lol: as we BOTH know,that is not the way to debate is ignore evidence and facts presented in a video with these pathetic replys you always come back with.:lol::lol::lol: your as pathetic as they come to rebuttals.:lol:

I have asked you HUNDREDS of times to say whats wrong with them but liek the coward you are,you always run away with your tail between your legs and never take me up on a challenge.your debating skills suck because that is NOT the way you debate someone.you take them up on that challenge and tell them WHY that videos evidence is wrong and WHY a book someone refers you to read is wrong.something you have NEVER done in your pathetic existence here.:lol:

See, everyone could tell who I was imitating, even the little ass licker could tell. rimjob's response sounds more lke my imitation of him than he does!

As soon as you present ssome type of credible evidence you would get a debate, so far you have not been able to do that. It should come as no surprise to anyone, considering what a dumbfuck you are.

See, everyone could tell who I was imitating, even the little ass licker could tell. rimjob's response sounds more lke my imitation of him than he does!

As soon as you present ssome type of credible evidence you would get a debate, so far you have not been able to do that. It should come as no surprise to anyone, considering what a dumbfuck you are.

liar as always slackass,as we BOTH know,I have presented credible evidence hundreds of times as has many others,im still waiting coward troll,for you to debunk the info in this video,as we both know,you and Toto CANT, so all you can do is post lies and bullshit like this.yeah your a dumbfuck,no need to brag about it.since all you can do is keep posting lies and bullshit like this in defeat,dont expect me to play your game anymore and reply to your next bullshit post.

what I just said in my previous post to Toto below this sentence here,applies to you as well Slackass.

you say that because as we both know Toto,you only see what you WANT to see which is why when Eots or myself show videos to you,you cover your ears and close your eyes and run away with your tail between your legs everytime without even attempting to say whats wrong with them and why they are wrong like the chickenshit coward you are.

you would fail your ass in law school in the first day and would never make it as lawyer because any judge in court would say to you-Toto,I am waiting for you to state your case,whats wrong with his argument?you are not saying anything. We BOTH know the judge would say that if you just came back with your pathetic replys you come back with like this one.nobody would ever want you as a lawyer cause word would get out you dont even attempt tp try and refute the evidence. as we BOTH know,that is not the way to debate is ignore evidence and facts presented in a video with these pathetic replys you always come back with. your as pathetic as they come to rebuttals.

I have asked you HUNDREDS of times to say whats wrong with them but like the coward you are,you always run away with your tail between your legs and never take me up on a challenge.your debating skills suck because that is NOT the way you debate someone.you take them up on that challenge and tell them WHY that videos evidence is wrong and WHY a book someone refers you to read is wrong.something you have NEVER done in your pathetic existence here.

Until you are willing to not be a chickenshit Slackass and continue to run off with your tail between your legs when a video is shown to you to refute or a book is posted for you to read and explain whats wrong with it,you have no debating skills either.as Terral has told you MANY times before in the past,like Toto,you cant stand toe to toe in a debate. you only read PARTS of that post because the truth hurts you so can only come back with bullshit posts like your last one EVERYTIME.bye troll.

Last edited:

liar as always slackass,as we BOTH know,I have presented credible evidence hundreds of times as has many others,im still waiting coward troll,for you to debunk the info in this video,as we both know,you and Toto CANT, so all you can do is post lies and bullshit like this.yeah your a dumbfuck,no need to brag about it.since all you can do is keep posting lies and bullshit like this in defeat,dont expect me to play your game anymore and reply to your next bullshit post.

You point to one post you made on here in the last two years that contains any evidence and I will send you 50 bucks cash money. So far all I have ever seen you do is lick the asses of those that do post your kind of lunacy and insult and attack others.

Do not reply to this post asswipe, because it is very clear that you have no idea what is real and what you have imagined. So run along little dupe, cover your eyes and ears and run off scared like you always do.

Poor stupid little fuck!

having fun talking to yourself troll?:lol: dont know what part of -I wont read your next post is so hard for your pathetic brain to comprehend.:lol::lol:

I can tell with that last bible length post it was your usual Bullshit rants and ramblings with you slinging shit in defeat.:lol: if thats what floats your boat,talking to yourself,by all means have at it troll.your doing me a favor keeping the thread alive by doing so.:lol:

Last edited:

You point to one post you made on here in the last two years that contains any evidence and I will send you 50 bucks cash money. So far all I have ever seen you do is lick the asses of those that do post your kind of lunacy and insult and attack others.

Do not reply to this post asswipe, because it is very clear that you have no idea what is real and what you have imagined. So run along little dupe, cover your eyes and ears and run off scared like you always do.

Poor stupid little fuck!

Guys like 9/11 inside nutjob are too damn thick. Sometimes, they'll post youtube videos and have no idea that what they are showing dismantles their argument.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...-airs-9-11-doubts-on-national-televesion.html

It's pretty funny actually.

Who am i?

as we both know,a disinformation agent troll with no interest in the truth who also knows as well as i do,that it was an inside job.

Who am i?

as we both know,a disinformation agent troll who knows as well as i do,that it was an inside job.Yep Bush dupe Toto does cover his ears and close his eyes alright since he is afraid of the truth about government conspiracys so he listens to agents like you who he allows to brainwash him since he is comfortable with the lies of the governments and media.

Last edited:

Who am i?

as we both know,a disinformation agent troll with no interest in the truth who also knows as well as i do,that it was an inside job.

No guy, the only thing I know for sure is that you amuse me.

Thats the mindset that Bush dupe Toto has,a coincidence theorist who when you agents like you post,he wont cover his ears and close his eyes then because your lies and propaganda is what he is comfortable in hearing.same with that other coincidence theorist Bush dupe that posted earlier,Cad.oh by the way agent,dont know what your saying now but I never said i wouldnt look at your previous posts before you really started showing off what a dumbfuck moron you are.Not to the extremes you did in the last two pages anyways.

Last edited:

Who am i?

No guy, the only thing I know for sure is that you amuse me.

FFS, 9/11 inside nutjob is so stoopid. He doesn't understand that a member of the Illuminati (me) outranks an agent!

and slackass like the moron he is,keeps doing me a favor keeping the thread alive.that I do appreciate.lol

Forum List

Back