Funny Pictures Thread: Part 2!!

leo_oscars.png

Some day, Leo. Some day... Lol

I love Leonardo Dicaprio. I LOVED his performance in Blood Diamond and Gangs of New York. :)

leo_oscars.png

I love Leonardo Dicaprio. I LOVED his performance in Blood Diamond and Gangs of New York. :)

Yea. He's grown on me quite a bit over the years.

He was great in The Wolf of Wall Street and Shutter Island. :)

Oh yeah, Shutter Island was pretty good. Haven't seen Wolf of Wall Street yet though. Have you seen Blood Diamond and Gangs of New York?

:lol: What a stupid question, of course you have!!!

leo_oscars.png

Oh yeah, Shutter Island was pretty good. Haven't seen Wolf of Wall Street yet though. Have you seen Blood Diamond and Gangs of New York?

Yup! :D

Blood Diamond was a really good movie. I haven't seen Gangs of New York in years, but I remember liking it.

leo_oscars.png

Blood Diamond was a really good movie. I haven't seen Gangs of New York in years, but I remember liking it.

Oh, you'll have to watch it again when you can. It's a really excellent movie. I think you would really like it a lot.

leo_oscars.png

Oh, you'll have to watch it again when you can. It's a really excellent movie. I think you would really like it a lot.

I'll have to make some time for it when I get a day off. :)

:lol: This is specially for you.

Gangs-Of-New-York-gif.gif

:lol: This is specially for you.

Gangs-Of-New-York-gif.gif

Nice.
lol.gif

Forum List

Back