Further proof: the end of Western Civilization

Western civilization has always been whatever white people happen to be doing at the time. It used to mean togas and city-states, then it was brutal colonization and slavery, then it was world wars and megadeaths, then it was shameless wanton consumerism and plutocracy. The world always changes and there are always old farts who gripe about it. Every ideal you treasure was once a radical concept. This is the current version of western civilization.

Western civilization has always been whatever white people happen to be doing at the time. It used to mean togas and city-states, then it was brutal colonization and slavery, then it was world wars and megadeaths, then it was shameless wanton consumerism and plutocracy. The world always changes and there are always old farts who gripe about it. Every ideal you treasure was once a radical concept. This is the current version of western civilization.

Please explain how any humans of any shade are somehow better. Start with colonization and slavery, then wars and megadeaths. I'll wait

Reminds me of when we elected a black king and white queen that were actually dating back in the early 80s. People were declaring the end of western civilization because we awarded an interracial couple.

You all are all the same, hate and bigotry rule your lives.

Procreation has never been a radical concept.

Please explain how any humans of any shade are somehow better. Start with colonization and slavery, then wars and megadeaths. I'll wait
Nation-states are all the same in the long-run. Just wondering why anyone thinks "Western Civilization" is so easily destroyed and why that would be a tragedy. It's little more than trying to live in abundance on credit these days.

Watch it and weep. Of course, many will celebrate because they are broken souls. All I hear is the loud crumbling of American civilization. We beat the British to a bloody pulp; we pulped up the Nazis, held the Soviets at bay—true enough, but what beats America in the end into the dust of history? A boy in a bloody dress.

The "Christian" West is dead.

Are girls happy with these kinds of "men"

They represent .0000000000000000001 of the population. I'm not losing any sleep over this.

Watch it and weep. Of course, many will celebrate because they are broken souls. All I hear is the loud crumbling of American civilization. We beat the British to a bloody pulp; we pulped up the Nazis, held the Soviets at bay—true enough, but what beats America in the end into the dust of history? A boy in a bloody dress.

We fought for a free country. The video you are showing is the result of a free country where people can live, love, and express themselves however they want. Gotta love it!

Even after attempting to overthrow the government last January people still voted republican I several races last night.
There was no "attempted overthrow of the government." Just a lot of people pissed at Democrat shenanigans.

2022 is coming quickily

Forum List

Back