G20 Ends Abruptly as Obama Calls Putin a Jackass

Sallow

The Big Bad Wolf.
Oct 4, 2010
New York City
Dayum..

ST. PETERSBURG (The Borowitz Report)—Hopes for a positive G20 summit crumbled today as President Obama blurted to Russia’s Vladimir Putin at a joint press appearance, “Everyone here thinks you’re a jackass.”

The press corps appeared stunned by the uncharacteristic outburst from Mr. Obama, who then unleashed a ten-minute tirade at the stone-faced Russian President.

“Look, I’m not just talking about Snowden and Syria,” Mr. Obama said. “What about Pussy Riot? What about your anti-gay laws? Total jackass moves, my friend.”

As Mr. Putin narrowed his eyes in frosty silence, Mr. Obama seemed to warm to his topic.

“If you think I’m the only one who feels this way, you’re kidding yourself,” Mr. Obama said, jabbing his finger in the direction of the Russian President’s face. “Ask Angela Merkel. Ask David Cameron. Ask the Turkish guy. Every last one of them thinks you’re a dick.”
G20 Ends Abruptly as Obama Calls Putin a Jackass : The New Yorker
:eusa_shifty:

Its satire but its true that Putin is a jackass. All that huffing and puffing, all show and no go while our president very quietly kills the terrorists.

No wonder rw's love Putin.

://www.liveleak.com/view?i=6a5_1378545125

I agree--Putin is a jackass and worse. That probably won't help but it is the truth.

Almost 10 AM and I haven't turned on the TV for more news of Syria.

This is a 'different world' from any time in the recent past. Kruschev, Gobachev--I forget the others.

The response was appropriate.

President Obama was so successful in his endeavor to get more on board wasn't he now?

:lol:

I agree--Putin is a jackass and worse. That probably won't help but it is the truth.

This is a 'different world' from any time in the recent past. Kruschev, Gobachev--I forget the others.

Tell me you aren't buying into this shit?

And Putin is not a jackass for trying to stop Obama from dropping bombs on innocent Syrian civilians just because he wants another regime change.

Screw off with the "world enforcer" shit.

Ask David Cameron if Britian backs obama or Russia. Ask Andrea Merkle. Ask the Pope!

Are thousands of people in Germany taking to the streets in protest because they are protesting Russia's gay rights policies or because of obama's spying?

I love watching obama fall apart in such a public way. When Russia bats him right upside the head, it will be icing on the cake.

And Putin is not a jackass for trying to stop Obama from dropping bombs on innocent Syrian civilians just because he wants another regime change.

obama doesn't want just regime change. obama wants a regime change that puts al quaeda in charge. obama wants regime change that kills Syria's Christians.

Yeah, that's funny.

As funny as Putin moving his Navy to support Assad while Obama moves our Navy to support Al Qaeda, only this isn't a fucking joke

Dayum..

ST. PETERSBURG (The Borowitz Report)—Hopes for a positive G20 summit crumbled today as President Obama blurted to Russia’s Vladimir Putin at a joint press appearance, “Everyone here thinks you’re a jackass.”

The press corps appeared stunned by the uncharacteristic outburst from Mr. Obama, who then unleashed a ten-minute tirade at the stone-faced Russian President.

“Look, I’m not just talking about Snowden and Syria,” Mr. Obama said. “What about Pussy Riot? What about your anti-gay laws? Total jackass moves, my friend.”

As Mr. Putin narrowed his eyes in frosty silence, Mr. Obama seemed to warm to his topic.

“If you think I’m the only one who feels this way, you’re kidding yourself,” Mr. Obama said, jabbing his finger in the direction of the Russian President’s face. “Ask Angela Merkel. Ask David Cameron. Ask the Turkish guy. Every last one of them thinks you’re a dick.”
G20 Ends Abruptly as Obama Calls Putin a Jackass : The New Yorker
:eusa_shifty:

That's funny stuff

whatever. not a Putin-fan.

and it has now been verified--satire--'Borowitz Report'.

tiny, useless fact--only once have I heard --'What would Reagan do?'--

only an opinion--but whatever should have been done/could have been done or what should not have been done--matters little now.

as always --carry on. I read threads---generally determine that it is futile to comment and move on.

Its satire but its true that Putin is a jackass. All that huffing and puffing, all show and no go while our president very quietly kills the terrorists.

No wonder rw's love Putin.

://www.liveleak.com/view?i=6a5_1378545125

You get a woody don't you? You and Sallow and all the other progressives on the board get a woody thinking about Obama sitting in a room ordering the death of a suspected terrorist, no trial and assassinating him/her? Oh and taking 20 innocent relatives with him/her with the drone assassination.

You get off on Team Obama ......

Murderers, assassins, cold and dirty.

Sad.

The OP posted this shit because he was hoping some "winger" would not see through the satire therefore giving him the opportunity to belittle them.

Last edited:
it might be satire, but Obama being the jackass petulant child he is, I wouldn't put it past him to do something like that...He can join that other classless member of his party (dirty Harry Reid) and just tell them all to go, FUCK THEMSELVES

I still say that the best thing would be to put obama and Putin in a cage match and let them fight it out. Last one standing get's his way on Syria. I'd LOVE to see that.

Forum List

Back