Gabbard: Trump offers to Pimp out our Military to his Saudi masters

Wow!
Republican's favorite Democrat rightly lambastes the mercantile Trump for offering up our military men and women to his Saudi Financiers and Condo buyers.

`

This patriot served in one of the most dangerous combat zones in Iraq during one of the most dangerous time periods, 2004-05. Her second tour was served in Kuwait.

---------------------------------------- flying in an airplane or JET at 10 thousand feet and 500 mph eh Camp . Only thing I like about 'gabbard' is that I think she is Cute Camp .

Are you drunk this morning? She was not a pilot or had nothing to do with planes.

------------------------------- ok , ok , I heard she was a pilot . What was she [patata peeler or what eh,] or special operations or what . But like I say , she is cute imo GGator .

I guess you were not paying attention. She condemned Obama. It's the main reason she is not in the debates.
LOL! Gabbard is not in the debates because she could not make the cut - not enough support / interest, not because she criticized Obama. The Leftist Extremists still in the running all bashed the crap out of Barry far worse than Gabbard did.

We've done this so I don't want to pursue this but she has more support than others in the debate. I've not heard anyone else condemn Obama's actions but you've already shown that you are not up on this subject.

Wow!
Republican's favorite Democrat rightly lambastes the mercantile Trump for offering up our military men and women to his Saudi Financiers and Condo buyers.

`

This patriot served in one of the most dangerous combat zones in Iraq during one of the most dangerous time periods, 2004-05. Her second tour was served in Kuwait.

---------------------------------------- flying in an airplane or JET at 10 thousand feet and 500 mph eh Camp . Only thing I like about 'gabbard' is that I think she is Cute Camp .

Are you drunk this morning? She was not a pilot or had nothing to do with planes.

------------------------------- ok , ok , I heard she was a pilot . What was she [patata peeler or what eh,] or special operations or what . But like I say , she is cute imo GGator .

She is an MP Major.

Gabbard served in a field medical unit of the Hawaii Army National Guard in a combat zone in Iraq from 2004 to 2005 and was deployed to Kuwait from 2008 to 2009....and don't think / vote with your Johnson.....

We've done this so I don't want to pursue this but she has more support than others in the debate. I've not heard anyone else condemn Obama's actions but you've already shown that you are not up on this subject.
Nice try, snowflake, but I don't deal in OPINIONS, especially from snowflakes. Gabbard did not / does not have the quantifiable required support to make the Democratic Party's Primary cut, no matter what you personally claim, which is why she isn't there.

I am not up on this issue? Gabbard is NOT in the Democratic party Primary, snowflake, yet here you are advocating a loser who did not make the cut. Bwuhahahahaha.....As far as I am concerned you can cling to her as your favorite candidate and cast a write-in vote for her next November.

Wow!

`

thanks for letting us know what is important to you and your view of the worth of a woman

Tulsi Gabbard to Trump: ‘We Are Not Your Prostitutes. You Are Not Our Pimp’

Just curious -

WHERE THE HELL WAS GABBARD WHEN OBAMA 'PIMPED' OUT THE US MILITARY TO AL QAEDA, THE TERRORISTS WHO SLAUGHTERED 3,000 AMERICANS ON ONE DAY, TO HELP AL QAEDA MURDER A NATION'S LEADER (WHO WAS HELPING COALITION FORCES FIGHT TERRORISTS IN NORTHERN AFRICA) AND TAKE OVER THE COUNTRY AS THEIR OWN?!

I guess you were not paying attention. She condemned Obama. It's the main reason she is not in the debates.
The main reason she is not in the debates, is she is anti-war and anti Wall Street. That along with the fact that she is not well known, but then neither are Harris or the goof from Indiana. Yet those worthless assholes are in the debates.

I wonder if Gabbard has resigned her commission in the Hawaii National Guard. If not, her criticisms of President Trump would be considered a violation of the UCMJ.

Damn, you might actually have made a point that was not total bullshit!

Congrats!
If the military were to court martial, that would be big publicity for Tulsi.
In the military you can have an opinion - you just can't let your opinion be associated with the military, as in make it appear you are speaking for the military.

Everyone knows Gabbard, though, and knows she is in the military (or was). When she openly criticizes / undermines the President it could / can cause some problems. Again, you can have your own opinion; however, it better be clear that when the Commander and Chief makes a decision and gives a lawful order you are going to follow it or GTFO.

Nice try, snowflake, but I don't deal in OPINIONS, especially from snowflakes. Gabbard did not / does not have the quantifiable required support to make the Democratic Party's Primary cut, no matter what you personally claim, which is why she isn't there.

I am not up on this issue? Gabbard is NOT in the Democratic party Primary, snowflake, yet here you are advocating a loser who did not make the cut. Bwuhahahahaha.....As far as I am concerned you can cling to her as your favorite candidate and cast a write-in vote for her next November.

There is a good chance I will.

The main reason she is not in the debates, is she is anti-war and anti Wall Street. That along with the fact that she is not well known, but then neither are Harris or the goof from Indiana. Yet those worthless assholes are in the debates.
Whatever reason you want to claim is the 'culprit', she did not meet the quantifiable requirements to earn a spot on the stage. Her message did not reach enough people and garner enough support.

:clap:

Good luck with that, and thank you for exercising your legal Constitutional Right to vote.

'tulsi gabbard' a military veteran eh ?? yeah , from the Very QUICK , quick perusal she was a 'national guard girl' in the 'hawaii' national girl and boy guard and was a comfort woman or Nurse . That's quite the military career eh GGator .

Whatever reason you want to claim is the 'culprit', she did not meet the quantifiable requirements to earn a spot on the stage. Her message did not reach enough people and garner enough support.
It’s the chicken or the egg thing.

The MSM showered the asshat from a little shit town in Indiana with lots of free publicity. They did the same with Harris. Not so much with Tulsi. She still gets negative publicity for meeting with Assad years ago.

She blew up Harris when she was in the debates. That was unforgivable by the establishment D war party. So, they dumped her.

Blowing up Harris should have guaranteed her a spot in all future debates.

:clap:

Good luck with that, and thank you for exercising your legal Constitutional Right to vote.

It's called principles. A vague concept to most.

'tulsi gabbard' a military veteran eh ?? yeah , from the Very QUICK , quick perusal she was a 'national guard girl' in the 'hawaii' national girl and boy guard and was a comfort woman or Nurse . That's quite the military career eh GGator .

You are one fucked up human being. Now you accuse her of being a whore.

Why don’t you just crawl back under your rock and die?

I wonder if Gabbard has resigned her commission in the Hawaii National Guard. If not, her criticisms of President Trump would be considered a violation of the UCMJ.

I think that restriction only applies to National Guardsmen when they are on active duty. Otherwise, she/anyone wouldn't be able to run for office.

I don't recall Lindsey Scarlett Graham giving up political criticism while serving simultaneously in Congress and the Air Force Reserve.

Wow!

`

Good news. His handlers at the Kremlin told him to stand down.

Wow!

`

Good news. His handlers at the Kremlin told him to stand down.

Unfortunately it seems that Russia does often times know's more of what is better for us than our own politicians.

You are one fucked up human being. Now you accuse her of being a whore.

Why don’t you just crawl back under your rock and die?
----------------------------------- naw , she was a 'national guard girl' in 'hawaii' in a medical unit rolling bandages and building splints and giving Comfort from what I hear . Quite the 'military' career and a 'veteran' like YOU GGator .

Forum List

Back