Gallup Poll Indicates Dem's in Trouble Going Into 2018

Like John Boehner said....He never saw Republicans agree on healthcare in 25 years

This is no different. Republicans no longer know how to compromise, they can't form a consensus between the House and Senate

After Republicans get pounded in the 2018 elections because of Trumpcare, they will give it up
They MIGHT have gotten pounded IF democrats would get their head of their ass and give people a decent alternative...they haven't and time is ticking.

People are using Obamacare, they are getting subsidies, people with pre-existing conditions are covered, Healthcare exchanges are in place

Republicans are taking it all away

There will be some unhappy campers in 2018. Republicans are already running away from town halls because they do not want to face the voters on healthcare
And you don't care that the entire thing is falling apart? Health insurance companies are pulling out? People in some places have ONE choice and if its too expensive well tough shit! Pay for the high insurance or pay the penalty which is actually cheaper.
OK Odium Obama care wasn't perfect but it was good for millions Is that what you want to take obamas presidency down with ?? All the good that happened in his 8 years you forget?? Guess you thought bush did well too even given his BS war?
He didn't do jack shit in 8 years that helped me. No Bush was a major league fuck up as well and is a war criminal along with Bush 1,Clinton and Obama.
Odium you seem like a nice guy a smart guy I wish you'd look at our political system now as as glass half filled rather than half empty Obama was a good president Did he make mistakes? Sure but he didn't talk out of his ass like this trump mistake

They MIGHT have gotten pounded IF democrats would get their head of their ass and give people a decent alternative...they haven't and time is ticking.

People are using Obamacare, they are getting subsidies, people with pre-existing conditions are covered, Healthcare exchanges are in place

There will be some unhappy campers in 2018. Republicans are already running away from town halls because they do not want to face the voters on healthcare
And you don't care that the entire thing is falling apart? Health insurance companies are pulling out? People in some places have ONE choice and if its too expensive well tough shit! Pay for the high insurance or pay the penalty which is actually cheaper.

Its not falling apart
Obamacare is quite strong in states that built solid healthcare exchanges and participated in Medicaid expansion
Those that didn't (lets call them "red states") are suffering

How will Trumpcare make it better?
America wants to kinow

True it will be a success when no one can get options in healthcare.
Republicans are making it better and cheaper
If they fail, let them pay the political price

They are the same as the Democrats, we just have to read it to find out what is in it because apparently lawmakers don't know what the hell they put into a healthcare bill.

Obamacare is terrible and I'm not seeing it getting any better under the GOP. It needs to be repealed and let us go back where we paid for our own and what we wanted.

obama did a pretty damn good job considering the bs the last republican president left him with and he did it without any help from the scumbag party first country last republicans DOW almost tripled 75 straight months of job gains Think the moron trump will beat them?
Yes really funny you 3 guys Trump will beat obamas records when Palin fly's

That poll does not tell the whole story. Another poll showed that while Americans disagreed with the way the media covers Trump, they disagreed with the way Trump attacks the media and more people trusted the media to tell the truth rather than Trump.

Wait until Trump has finished thoroughly fucking old and poor people by 2018 election day. That's in addition to all the Trump-Russia revelations between now and then.

OK Odium Obama care wasn't perfect but it was good for millions Is that what you want to take obamas presidency down with ?? All the good that happened in his 8 years you forget?? Guess you thought bush did well too even given his BS war?
He didn't do jack shit in 8 years that helped me. No Bush was a major league fuck up as well and is a war criminal along with Bush 1,Clinton and Obama.
Odium you seem like a nice guy a smart guy I wish you'd look at our political system now as as glass half filled rather than half empty Obama was a good president Did he make mistakes? Sure but he didn't talk out of his ass like this trump mistake
I don't see how Obama was a good president. His ONLY huge accomplishment is crashing and burning OR the rates are going so high people can't afford it OR the ONLY health care provider in the state is leaving the system. I like Trump because he sounds like normal every day Americans,yep he is learning his way through this which is why I hope to chalk up several of his decisions so far to learning his way through things and NOT because he has changed his position but reading The Art of The Deal right now proves to me I might be fooling myself. He even states it himself NEVER get tied down to one position.

Its not falling apart
Obamacare is quite strong in states that built solid healthcare exchanges and participated in Medicaid expansion
Those that didn't (lets call them "red states") are suffering

How will Trumpcare make it better?
America wants to kinow

True it will be a success when no one can get options in healthcare.
Republicans are making it better and cheaper
If they fail, let them pay the political price

They are the same as the Democrats, we just have to read it to find out what is in it because apparently lawmakers don't know what the hell they put into a healthcare bill.

Obamacare is terrible and I'm not seeing it getting any better under the GOP. It needs to be repealed and let us go back where we paid for our own and what we wanted.
We are talking 2018

Trumpcare will be on the agenda. If people love it, Republicans will be rewarded
If the public hates it......Republicans will pay a price

I don't see how Obama was a good president. His ONLY huge accomplishment is crashing and burning OR the rates are going so high people can't afford it OR the ONLY health care provider in the state is leaving the system. I like Trump because he sounds like normal every day Americans,yep he is learning his way through this which is why I hope to chalk up several of his decisions so far to learning his way through things and NOT because he has changed his position but reading The Art of The Deal right now proves to me I might be fooling myself. He even states it himself NEVER get tied down to one position.
Trump did not write a word of Art of the Deal

During his 8 Housing, Autos ,DOW ,,employment set records What did you want ??? Blood?

He had a ghost writer just like Hillary and Obama...whats your point?
No....actually they wrote significant portions of their books as acknowledged by their editors

Trumps ghost writer said Trumps only contribution was to demand that the name TRUMP on the cover was written in bigger letters

No....actually they wrote significant portions of their books as acknowledged by their cowriters and editors

Trumps ghost writer said Trumps only contribution was to demand that the name TRUMP on the cover was written in bigger letters
A rock has more thinking capacity than you. Obama's book was written by a former terrorist from the 60's and Hillary never wrote one word of her books. Trump's writer who's name is on Trumps book as the author said he wrote the book after long strenuous meetings with Trump to digest his economic and business theories. So I have no idea what you are talking about and neither do you.

But they are HIS words. You can tell that much by the tone of the book and the wording used.

Who needs the media to help win the election for Democrats when we have Trump?
The dems will be in the minority for decades to come unless they make some huge platform changes.

The Supreme Court ruled Republicans gerrymandered against blacks in North Carolina in an unconstitutional manner.

Republicans are everything they accuse Democrats of being and this is not going to help the GOP in 2018.

No....actually they wrote significant portions of their books as acknowledged by their cowriters and editors

A rock has more thinking capacity than you. Obama's book was written by a former terrorist from the 60's and Hillary never wrote one word of her books. Trump's writer who's name is on Trumps book as the author said he wrote the book after long strenuous meetings with Trump to digest his economic and business theories. So I have no idea what you are talking about and neither do you.
Trumps ghost writer said he doubts if Trump ever read the book he put his name on

Forum List

Back