Gallup: Support for legal marijuana at an all-time high and likely to grow

legalize it & tax it.

Yes. "Please Papa Government, take more of our money and have more control over our lives. We don't care about freedom, we just want the "freedom" to get high. Nothing else matters. You can roll the Red Brigade down our streets if you want, just please, please, please, don't take away our weed!"

XK7MgOz.jpg

legalize it & tax it.

Yes. "Please Papa Government, take more of our money and have more control over our lives. We don't care about freedom, we just want the "freedom" to get high. Nothing else matters. You can roll the Red Brigade down our streets if you want, just please, please, please, don't take away our weed!"

LOL. Anybody of legal age that wants to buy pot JUST LIKE ALCOHOL OR CIGARETTES, can pay a 'sin tax'. Or they are FREE not to buy it.

So bite me.

Medical grade will mean more jobs and studies, and taxes.

Yes. It will increase the power of government and give it more money. And they have the benefit of millions of pothead idiots eager to give it to them.

Says the guy who wants a fucking police state where everyone is assumed to be a criminal until proven otherwise. If living in a free country isn't safe enough for you, don't let the door kick you in the ass on the way out.

No, actually you can leave. Aside from being a Native American capable of tracing a lineage going back long before you neanderthals ever laid eyes on our shores, you're the one trying to introduce more danger to society, not me. If you don't like America being as safe as it is, YOU can take your pale-face ass elsewhere.
did not your ancestors smoke some of the plant life here?....how about Peyote?....
No, my people were not potheads.

Which people were those?

Yes. It will increase the power of government and give it more money. And they have the benefit of millions of pothead idiots eager to give it to them.

Says the guy who wants a fucking police state where everyone is assumed to be a criminal until proven otherwise. If living in a free country isn't safe enough for you, don't let the door kick you in the ass on the way out.

No, actually you can leave. Aside from being a Native American capable of tracing a lineage going back long before you neanderthals ever laid eyes on our shores, you're the one trying to introduce more danger to society, not me. If you don't like America being as safe as it is, YOU can take your pale-face ass elsewhere.
did not your ancestors smoke some of the plant life here?....how about Peyote?....

Interestingly enough, if you are above a certain percentage of Native American and have it documented when you join, once a year, Native Americans are allowed to go home on leave and ingest peyote for spiritual purposes. Before they go on leave, they make the request, stating it is for religious purposes on the leave chit, and they sign a Pg 13 (Record of Memorandum) stating that they are going home to participate in religious ceremonies that involve the use of peyote.

When they come back? They are exempt from a urine test for 60 days.

Fuck...if I had only been born as my dad's brother, rather than his son, I'd be golden! :D

Make it legal and be prepared to be attacked in self defense and arrested and incarcerated if you blow your smoke in a public or unapproved private location.
Same goes for any intoxicant.

Just like with smoking or acting like an ass when drunk, ain't no excuse for bad manners.

Why is the concept of freedom so hard for some of you to understand? Free people can do pretty much what they want, unless their actions infringe upon the life, liberty or property of others. The founders gotta be rolling in their graves listening to some of you.
You obviously didn't read my post. Smoke your pot. You blow it around me or mine and I'll hurt you in defense. That is freedom personified.
You don't have a freedom to hurt others.
i smoked for 30 years and never unless i was were a group of people were smoking it had someone "blow' it around me...stay away from people smoking it.....
Try going to a concert venue. Try walking down the street in a college town. Try going to a house party hosted by lefties. It's becoming more prevalent as each decriminalization move is made. That is essentially an endorsement and a reckless endangerment. Do some research on the increasing numbers of pot-induced hospital and emergency room visits since the pot legalization has occurred.
Try going to a concert venue.
been there many a time and you should know that pot will be smoked there.....if you went it was YOUR choice to go....
Try walking down the street in a college town
i lived next to Cal St. Fullerton.. walked down the street plenty of times never seen smoke from pot wafting in the air....
Try going to a house party hosted by lefties
once again.....were you forced to go?....and i have been to parties hosted by righties....guess what?....yep lots of pot....
Do some research on the increasing numbers of pot-induced hospital and emergency room visits since the pot legalization has occurred
how many were in there for just doing pot?.....if they were the edibles then those that ate them without seeing how much pot was in there were idiots.....and if it was because of the Synthetic stuff?....well thats really not pot is it?...and anyone who does that shit is pretty fucking stupid...

i smoked for 30 years

That explains all your one liner posts.
as compared to your many lined posts that are the ramblings of a paranoid individual who knows little of what you talk about.....
There you go trailing off again. You really should lay off the pot while you still have some cerebral function left. I'm teaching my kids to make fun of potheads like you so they can see how silly drug abuse is and how it diminishes the dignity of human existence. Potheads make me laugh, especially when they hold all of the freedom in this country hostage to whether or not they can smoke their stupid weed. "Either we can smoke pot or America is a police state!" In particular, I'm trying to get my kids to see the juvenile, stunted reasoning skills of life long pot heads. I'm going to show my 12 year old son your posts so he can see how drugs erode mental faculties. I'm sure he will be laughing at you too.
But then he will grow up and learn you have no idea what you are talking about.

Last edited:

No, my people were not potheads.
not according to your buddy tipsy.....if they did it they were addicts...

You brainless potheads make the same stupid mistake over and over and I always refute it successfully, so pay attention:

Descrying the dangers of alcohol abuse in the public and on public roads is no justification for adding to that danger by increasing the venues of legalized intoxication. This can only result in a net increase in inebriated driving and disorderly conduct.

You potheads have never been able to defeat that argument.
so mikey are you for the banning of alcohol and nicotine?.......right now im for decriminalizing pot....and thats the way i will be until you drinkers and smokers give up your vices and want them banned and against the law....
Considering longtime use leads to schizophrenia and lower IQ, should be an interesting society of idiotic crazies in 20 years.
for a small percentage.....does drinking lots of alcohol help with the brain stuff?....if you drink how about those beers you put away weekly?....do they increase your IQ?....
Like I said, schizophrenia and lower IQ.
If dumb shits want to inhale smoke into their lungs, fine. Hopefully they die off sooner like the idiots that smoke cigarettes.
ganjavariety.jpg

Can't forget the E pens or just dropping a bud in some alcohol.

The smell of that shit, I can't imagine eating it. :puke3:
ever hear of sweeteners?....and there are other ingredients....

Yeah, sugar and pot, yum yum.

I don't need it, if you want it it's yours. I just don't want to smell it. It is as bad as cigarette smoke.
is that what you think those things are Papa?....Pot and Sugar?...that would be something that "tipsy" or this michael guy would say....i expected more from you.....

Taste is hidden and more palatable with something sweet. Smoking is not always suggested. Even low THC and high CBD strains need to get into the body and in food is often easier. You can try to mask the taste with garlic and herbs, but sweet is usually preferred, even alternative sweeteners for those with diabetes.

For those who drink, it can be masked in different alcohols and teas, but sweetener or liqueurs seem preferred. Many take it to increase appetite after chemo to keep their energy up.

Even in foods the quantity, quality and strength is important. You don't want to take too much or you can't move. A bit like a large tumbler of koolaid everclear, legs and body don't respond. Butters for cooking can be anything from a teaspoon to a few ounces of herb to stick of butter. Some foods can use all butter or a butter and oil combination. The quality and strain of herb make a difference as well. You can over dose with food use. You have to be careful. It should be treated like medicine or alcohol, not casual abuse. It matters what the condition, symptoms and intent. Gums and candies/foods should be locked away so children can't get to them.

Butter, oils, alcohol and vape can take hours to make. Then strained and stored properly. Not something most people would do in their kitchen. Best left to those who can control the amount of THC and CBD. Cook at home and the neighborhood will know what you are doing. Not a good idea if you have children around. Better to buy your butter and oil, and foods. Even people who grow a few plants at home, there is a strong smell in the house, not recommended.

It matters if you are seeking medical use or pleasure. Inhaling is not always possible or preferable, even with a volcano and bag.

Drinking and smoking isn't very good. The alcohol dulls the high, and the high doesn't really contribute anything to the alcohol buzz other than to make you tired.

unless you have chronic migraines I wouldn't recommend LSD either, and never when you are alone (a sort of designated driver to watch out for you)

If you have chronic migraines, I would recommend a pure Indica, or a hybrid blend of 70 Indica/30 Sativa, or up to 60 Indica/40 Sativa.

However................stay away from pure Sativa, it will increase the pain response.

Make it legal and be prepared to be attacked in self defense and arrested and incarcerated if you blow your smoke in a public or unapproved private location.
Same goes for any intoxicant.

Just like with smoking or acting like an ass when drunk, ain't no excuse for bad manners.

Why is the concept of freedom so hard for some of you to understand? Free people can do pretty much what they want, unless their actions infringe upon the life, liberty or property of others. The founders gotta be rolling in their graves listening to some of you.
You obviously didn't read my post. Smoke your pot. You blow it around me or mine and I'll hurt you in defense. That is freedom personified.
You don't have a freedom to hurt others.
i smoked for 30 years and never unless i was were a group of people were smoking it had someone "blow' it around me...stay away from people smoking it.....
Try going to a concert venue. Try walking down the street in a college town. Try going to a house party hosted by lefties. It's becoming more prevalent as each decriminalization move is made. That is essentially an endorsement and a reckless endangerment. Do some research on the increasing numbers of pot-induced hospital and emergency room visits since the pot legalization has occurred.
Try going to a concert venue.
been there many a time and you should know that pot will be smoked there.....if you went it was YOUR choice to go....
Try walking down the street in a college town
i lived next to Cal St. Fullerton.. walked down the street plenty of times never seen smoke from pot wafting in the air....
Try going to a house party hosted by lefties
once again.....were you forced to go?....and i have been to parties hosted by righties....guess what?....yep lots of pot....
Do some research on the increasing numbers of pot-induced hospital and emergency room visits since the pot legalization has occurred
how many were in there for just doing pot?.....if they were the edibles then those that ate them without seeing how much pot was in there were idiots.....and if it was because of the Synthetic stuff?....well thats really not pot is it?...and anyone who does that shit is pretty fucking stupid...

If you live in an area were it is destroyed, air dry your sheets outside on those days, it will help you sleep.

Dorms and housing might carry the smell but I think many campuses have a zero policy. Now-a-days, there is a zero policy about smoking cigarettes as well in many areas and some apartment buildings.

People who are baked or half baked on the road, driving a semi truck, operating a crane, teaching children, performing surgical operations, or otherwise endangering the public by being partially incapacitated have committed a crime. That's why drugs are illegal.

No, my little liberal wannabe tyrant, crimes are not committed until they are actually committed. This notion that just because something is legal that everybody and their brother will automagically go stupid and start doing everything impaired is silly and not supported by reality. Indeed, using your logic, everybody who uses alcohol MUST be drunk "on the road, driving a semi truck, operating a crane, teaching children, performing surgical operations, or otherwise endangering the public by being partially incapacitated"? Are they? Are you?

Try again, this time try thinking with your brain instead of your dipstick, jimmy.
Yes, potheads like you are committing a crime by being in various states of intoxication by mind altering drugs while performing safety sensitive tasks. You put my family in danger and everyone else's families. Unless you live on a remote island where what you smoke has absolutely no effect on anyone else, you deserve to be in jail for endangering those I love.
So you think all people that smoke buds are just running around running over people or something? That's fuckin stupid. Would you like to compare the amount of alcohol DUIs to weed DUIs?
You brainless potheads make the same stupid mistake over and over and I always refute it successfully, so pay attention:

Descrying the dangers of alcohol abuse in the public and on public roads is no justification for adding to that danger by increasing the venues of legalized intoxication. This can only result in a net increase in inebriated driving and disorderly conduct.

You potheads have never been able to defeat that argument.

Ah, I see, you are one of those people who considers everyone (but you of course) to be an irresponsible moron who will of course act irresponsibly if given the chance. Sorry, but in free countries, free people are considered responsible and law-abiding until their actions prove otherwise. Just because a dimwit like YOU would run out and start driving stoned just because a plant is made legal does not mean the rest of us share your mental defect.

You are not any brighter than those who plunged the country into the violent farce called Prohibition, which sane people finally repealed.

You have no valid point...unless that one on your head counts.

Fer sure dude !

Marijuana use does not lead to schitzophrenia and lower IQ. Drivers who have been smoking Marijuana actually tend to be more cautious and chillaxed on the road and less prone to speeding and road rage and thus are usually less of a threat to other drivers than people who have not been smoking.
Alleged pot-smoking driver faces manslaughter
Elizabeth Irma Kemble, 46, died later in the day

Alleged pot-smoking driver faces manslaughter

i smoked for 30 years

That explains all your one liner posts.
as compared to your many lined posts that are the ramblings of a paranoid individual who knows little of what you talk about.....
There you go trailing off again. You really should lay off the pot while you still have some cerebral function left. I'm teaching my kids to make fun of potheads like you so they can see how silly drug abuse is and how it diminishes the dignity of human existence. Potheads make me laugh, especially when they hold all of the freedom in this country hostage to whether or not they can smoke their stupid weed. "Either we can smoke pot or America is a police state!" In particular, I'm trying to get my kids to see the juvenile, stunted reasoning skills of life long pot heads. I'm going to show my 12 year old son your posts so he can see how drugs erode mental faculties. I'm sure he will be laughing at you too.
you should be proud if your kid does as well as me,i have $ 800,000.00 in my bank account right now and just bought a house and am retired with a nice pension not bad for an ex pot head....are you going to show him that?....it doesnt matter as soon as your kid gets in HS he will know that the shit you are telling him is just that....shit....and if you say the money figure is bullshit i mentioned this money back in February when i sold the 4 plex i owned.....

You know............I was a Navy Drug and Alcohol Program Advisor (DAPA) for the last 8 years I was in the Navy, and was taught about the effects and what various substances do, and how to spot them. NOTHING that I could find in the research said that cannabis was more damaging to the human body than alcohol. Matter of fact, about 90 percent of the time, alcohol did far more damage than cannabis.

Based on what I'd learned while in the Navy, I decided that when I got out, I would do some more research to figure out if I was going to try it or not, and after checking out places like Harvard and the Royal Medical Society, as well as documentaries and other research, I decided that I would give it a try just to see what the fuss was all about.

That was several years ago, and my creativity, brainpower and everything else is just as good as what it was when I didn't smoke at all. I also ride a bicycle for exercise, and smoking has had very little to zero effect on my oxygen uptake.

And................because of what happened in CO, last year I decided to start going up there to see what they were about. I found the amount of research these stores had, as well as the knowledge they pass on to the consumer to be astounding. Various strains have different effects, and the "bud tenders" know about all of them and are more than happy to explain effect, dosage, etc. until YOU fully understand what you are buying.

You don't get that when you go to a liquor store.

Additionally, because of all the research that CO has done over the past couple of years in trying to come out with more and better products, they now have smokeables, edibles, drinkables, and various creams and salves as well as some other products. As a matter of fact, last year when you bought edibles, they were simply made with cannabis oil. Now? They are making the edibles in sativa, indica, and CBD specific varieties, meaning you can now get specific varieties.

However..............the most amazing thing I ever saw was their lotions and salves. I have a room mate who was involved in a serious vehicle accident several years ago, and it messed up her knees and back pretty good. If she gets up and walks more than 45 min at a time, or drives long distances without many breaks, she gets sore and has a really hard time moving. Last time we went, I told her to buy some of that THC infused cream (I'd heard good things about it), and use it when we got back to the hotel room. Well...........we'd driven a long ways, and she'd been up and running around in a couple of stores and her back and joints were screaming at her. She took a pain pill about an hour before we got to the room, but even so, she was still stiff and in quite a bit of pain. I suggested she put some of the cream on her joints (one side only) to see if it worked, and she did. Within 15 MINUTES the left side was feeling pretty good, with the right side still in pain (the cream worked even better than her pain pills from the doctor). She used it for the rest of the trip and didn't have any problems. Matter of fact, she said that she felt better than she had in a while. And..............what's even better..............there were no psychoactive ripples that would mess with her, just pure pain relief where she applied it.

People say that it would end up being smoked by kids. Well, if they open the stores and follow what CO is doing, the chances of that are very small. They would have to get someone to buy it for them, and that person is the one who gets in trouble.

Legal age for smoking? Should be 21 just like it is for drinking, because the human brain and nervous system aren't fully formed until 18 or 20.

Using it as a cream is better than taking narcotic pain pills. I can understand that use. It takes care of the pain and that is all that is needed. I also think drinking coca tea has very good benefits.

I think using herbs in positive ways and ways that don't get you high or string you out is a better way than most prescription drugs.

Hell, those TV ads for prescription medication scare the shit out of me. Thanks for the informative post.

Forum List

Back