Game over..82nd airborne sent to DC

I don't think this is something that we should be happy about or encouraging. It means that we are still failing at listening to those that are suffering, at having empathy for others, and at displaying compassion as a nation and from our leadership towards the situation. Using the US military against its own citizens is not, in my opinion, going to create peace but only resentment and fear and escalation. What's missing in all of this from the initial incident of Floyds murder up to these protests that now may involve the US military is the reliance on and the leaning on Jesus and His words of peace and love. None of these things would be happening right now if the officer would have had Jesus in his heart. I firmly believe that. The confrontations on the streets of these cities would not be violent if they were to let Him into their hearts even for just a short time. The military is not what we need right now i'm sorry.
You are 100 percent correct.

I don't think this is something that we should be happy about or encouraging. It means that we are still failing at listening to those that are suffering, at having empathy for others, and at displaying compassion as a nation and from our leadership towards the situation. Using the US military against its own citizens is not, in my opinion, going to create peace but only resentment and fear and escalation. What's missing in all of this from the initial incident of Floyds murder up to these protests that now may involve the US military is the reliance on and the leaning on Jesus and His words of peace and love. None of these things would be happening right now if the officer would have had Jesus in his heart. I firmly believe that. The confrontations on the streets of these cities would not be violent if they were to let Him into their hearts even for just a short time. The military is not what we need right now i'm sorry.
As long as they dont break into your home, right?

I'm not making an argument for the justification of violence or criminality. What I am saying is that some key steps and thoughts have been missed towards real peace in my opinion.

Crowd's getting rowdier--were just yelling WHAT DO WE WANT ? DEAD PIGS NOW.

The reporter is expecting tear gas any minute. They are way past curfew and the police didn't do anything to stop or move them.

They are saying it was thousands--the largest crowd of protesters so far. Many have gone home. There are still hundreds there. This is a live feed from D.C., in front of the WH.

Last edited:
Yes we must stop those thugs.

White nationalist group posing as antifa called for violence on Twitter

Yeah.
No one is buying into that bullshit.
Plenty of footage of blacks committing every crime imaginable during broad fucking daylight. All on tons of footage.
KARE 11 here looked into the actual arrests and found that Walz was full of shit.
The handful of white folks are ANTIFA and dumbass suburban kids who all but dissapeared when the gas and rubber bullets went flying. Two nights of peace here now that the MN National Guard kicked ass.
Nobody is buying into the white supremacists dog whistle except idiots trying to change the blame and narrative.
Rioters are beneath civilized society by their own choice and will be shown No Quarter. I don't really give a fuck what color or organization they belong to. "Light em up."

As if a handful of white supremacists are really going to go in the ghetto outnumbered by an angry mob.
:puhleeze:

I wonder if Trump's talk and the threat of military personnel is what made these crowds today larger than any so far. They remained peaceful all day. To me, they don't sound so peaceful right now.

The reporter is expecting tear gas any minute. They are way past curfew and the police didn't do anything to stop or move them.

They are saying it is thousands--the largest crowd of protesters so far. This is a live feed from D.C., in front of the WH.

Lol. They are trying to post only pictures of whites. Another media lie. You are doing it again old lady.

Yes we must stop those thugs.

White nationalist group posing as antifa called for violence on Twitter

ANTIFA are white supremacists.

I'm not making an argument for the justification of violence or criminality. What I am saying is that some key steps and thoughts have been missed towards real peace in my opinion.

One thing they could have tried first...anyone caught looting rioting or fire setting loses food stamps for life.

I wonder if Trump's talk and the threat of military personnel is what made these crowds today larger than any so far. They remained peaceful all day. To me, they don't sound so peaceful right now.

I think that the comparison of how Trump's tone and path regarding the issue versus say Justin Trudeau's recent tone and path that he mentioned today regarding the issue is pretty striking. Two leaders on the same continent but two very different mindsets. I think if we had a more calming, comforting, and reasoned tone coming out of the White House that Trudeau displayed then perhaps the escalations that we are seeing would not be happening. I could be wrong of course, but the difference in tone between the two men was very noticeable. Calm listening and empathy versus forcefulness and threats will yield different paths in my opinion.

They are saying it is thousands--the largest crowd of protesters so far. This is a live feed from D.C., in front of the WH.

Lol. They are trying to post only pictures of whites. Another media lie. You are doing it again old lady.
I'm seeing black people. I fail to see your point.

Here is a few of those so called out of state supremacists...
Four dumb white boys caught on the Tribes turf in South Mpls from Eau Clair, WI. Detained by AIM members patrolling their own streets and protecting their neighbors, unlike the thugs in the rest of the city who joined in and perpetuated the destruction...

Hardly the image of an organization based on white supremacy.

The crowd is thinning a little. Not much happening. Most people standing around looking, not even chanting.

Tactical question. How do the police move them if they're on the other side of the fence a half a block away?

The crowd is thinning a little. Not much happening. Most people standing around looking, not even chanting.

Tactical question. How do the police move them if they're on the other side of the fence a half a block away?
In Mpls as I watched the crowds of those ignoring curfew, law enforcement had overwhelming numbers along with several thousand Guard members. They used drones,CCTV and traffic cameras to split up the mobs, surrounded them and then mass arrests. Gas and rubber bullets sent the rest fleeing back to the suburbs. Anyone out after curfew was considered part of the problem.
Now that things are relatively peaceful, most residents now welcome the Guard despite the heavy hand they first used.

In Mpls as I watched the crowds of those ignoring curfew, law enforcement had overwhelming numbers along with several thousand Guard members. They used drones,CCTV and traffic cameras to split up the mobs, surrounded them and then mass arrests. Gas and rubber bullets sent the rest fleeing back to the suburbs. Anyone out after curfew was considered part of the problem.
Now that things are relatively peaceful, most residents now welcome the Guard despite the heavy hand they first used.
Glad to talk to a local who saw it go down. It seems to me that Minneapolis/St. Paul win the prize for getting things under control the fastest. No fooling around. Are there still protests happening during the day there?

Forum List

Back