Garland 'Sicking' Criminal FBI Against Parents Opposing CRT & Un-Constitutional Mask Mandates

You are a liar. Nothing you say matters.
You are confusing me with Joe Biden, who has ZERO credibility after his 'the border is closed', 'vaccines did not exist until I became President', and 'I will not leave afghanistsan until all Americans and allies have been evacuated' bullshit.

I predict such heavy- handed tactics will turn even more regular Americans against the anarchist educators and the biden adminstration
You think regular Americans are siding with the fringe right making threats of violence against school boards?

I hope not.

You are confusing me with Joe Biden, who has ZERO credibility after his 'the border is closed', 'vaccines did not exist until I became President', and 'I will not leave afghanistsan until all Americans and allies have been evacuated' bullshit.
What are you incoherently babbling on about now? The subject is the FBI investigating possible domestic terrorism from right wing nut jobs at school board meetings.

Duh, because they are criminal offenses, and they are getting them to assist or help with the LOCAL police, is what the memorandum says....

Why don't you read it.....? Your right wing propaganda site have a link to the memorandum.....I

Are all 45,000 Fbi agents across the USA being blamed for what a few bad apples may have done?

Hypocrite!

The first steps to FASCISM/Authoritarianism taking place is falsely making citizens believe that all the govt they have now is corrupt.... And that elections are bogus....FAKE, STOLEN.

Your side is setting this country up, for Authoritarianism in lieu of DEMOCRACY....!!!
The FBI is no longer serving The American People. They are no better than Brown Shirts serving The Globalist Fascist that want to absorb this Nation in to their Global Collective.

You think regular Americans are siding with the fringe right making threats of violence against school boards?

I hope not.
In their schizophrenic addled minds the right wing nut jobs think that. Reality says people dont want to be threatened with physical violence at school board meetings.

There are many, many more of us than there are of you.
So don't piss us off, peckerwood.
LOL. I dont think so. YOu have mental problems. You're never going to convince me the majority in America is mentally ill. Your idle threats are meaningless. You'll sit there and do nothing, coward.

You need to be in a straightjacket.
That's what all The Nazis said to The Jews when they started pointing out that they were infringing upon their rights for their own good, and good of Dah Fadderland.

You can all wear matching belt buckles too to go with your 666 tattoo.
1633456308031.png

What are you incoherently babbling on about now? The subject is the FBI investigating possible domestic terrorism from right wing nut jobs at school board meetings.
I'm sorry - you deviated from the topic to attack me by accusing me of being Biden / doing what Biden is doing, so I had to correct you. I believe you were just about to provide me with a link proving there has been terrorist attacks against school board members of threats of terrorism against Board Members by parents which requires the FBI interfering...

Oh wait, no you weren't because there is no such link or evidence, which is why you deviated from the thread topic to attack me, as a distraction.

:itsok:

I'm sorry - you deviated from the topic to attack me by accusing me of being Biden / doing what Biden is doing, so I had to correct you. I believe you were just about to provide me with a link proving there has been terrorist attacks against school board members of threats of terrorism against Board Members by parents which requires the FBI interfering...

Oh wait, no you weren't because there is no such link or evidence, which is why you deviated from the thread topic to attack me, as a distraction.

:itsok:
I did provide you with a link, dumbass here it is again FBI, US Attorneys to target school board threats

I never deviated from the topic. I have proven you are liar as there HAVE been threats, hence the FBI investigating. Take your meds, dumbass.

LOL. I dont think so. YOu have mental problems. You're never going to convince me the majority in America is mentally ill. Your idle threats are meaningless. You'll sit there and do nothing, coward.

The majority of your ilk are the unhinged ones!
How many parents have followed school board members into a restroom to harass them? :springbed:

The majority of your ilk are the unhinged ones!
How many parents have followed school board members into a restroom to harass them? :springbed:
Wait who are the ones being investigated? Oh thats right, it's the right wing nut jobs that are being investigated for terroristic threats. THAT is unhinged.

Perfect example you comparing yourself to a Jew in Nazi Germany. You need mental help.
Oh no my little KKK Fascist. I am not comparing myself to any Jew. Just comparing you and your little 666 Globalist Nazi Party to the Nazis of the once free and proud Weimar Democratic Republic of Germany.

Your Jab Mandates are just you trying to implement Jim Crowe laws again.

I did provide you with a link, dumbass here it is again FBI, US Attorneys to target school board threats

I never deviated from the topic. I have proven you are liar as there HAVE been threats, hence the FBI investigating. Take your meds, dumbass.
Yes, you provided the same lame-ass / bogus link that shows the only ones claiming parents opposing liberal mask mandates, vaccine mandates, and mandatory CRT training are 'terrorist threats' are Joe Biden and Garland, who wrote the memo saying just that and asking the American citizen-victimizing FBI to step in.

The last time the FBI stepped in we learned thae infiltrated one group and incited them into planning to kidnap Gov Whitmer (the FBI agents; idea) and the FBI attempted to convince an ex USA Green Beret to infiltrate the 1/6 crowd to help Sullivan incite the violent protest that occurred. If any terrorist activity happens if the FBI gets involved, they should be the 1st ones suspected of carrying it out IOT to frame parents.

Yes, you provided the same lame-ass / bogus link that shows the only ones claiming parents opposing liberal mask mandates, vaccine mandates, and mandatory CRT training are 'terrorist threats' are Joe Biden and Garland, who wrote the memo saying just that and asking the American citizen-victimizing FBI to step in.

The last time the FBI stepped in we learned thae infiltrated one group and incited them into planning to kidnap Gov Whitmer (the FBI agents; idea) and the FBI attempted to convince an ex USA Green Beret to infiltrate the 1/6 crowd to help Sullivan incite the violent protest that occurred. If any terrorist activity happens if the FBI gets involved, they should be the 1st ones suspected of carrying it out IOT to frame parents.
So now you're saying the FBI is in on it and framing the parents. You are seriously mentally ill and it's pretty obvious nobody that is sane can have any semblance of a conversation with you based on reality. Blocked.

Forum List

Back