Gas Hits $8.50 in California

Why don’t you shove this dumb strawman lie right up your own ass?
You'd like that wouldn't you hair sniffer? All Leftists are closet pedos-homos if not outright overt about it, so no surprise you would deflect from the facts and come at me with the only thing you really know about, shoving things up your ass.

You'd like that wouldn't you hair sniffer? All Leftists are closet pedos-homos if not outright overt about it, so no surprise you would deflect from the facts and come at me with the only thing you really know about, shoving things up your ass.
Sure we can having a pissing contest, conservative. Your dumb Messiah ex-president Trump LOST. Lick your wounds and get over it.

Sure we can having a pissing contest, conservative. Your dumb Messiah ex-president Trump LOST. Lick your wounds and get over it.
The only person in this conversation that deifies politicians is you.
I could care less about Trump. But I can tell you this, you care about him and are afraid he will be re-elected and throw another monkey wrench in to your plans. Me? I don't really care. Bring on the dark days, bring on Globalism. I know who wins in the end.

Don't worry little child of Hell. God will give you your little human god called The AntiChrist some day soon and you can worship him because he will give you everything your Evil imagination will desire. You'll be able to sniff all the hair you want, and buy that diamond studded ball gag you have always coveted. Then you will take his cute lil 666 chip to buy chocolate doughnuts and anal lube with, bow down and worship his Evil ass and you will be giddy with glee on the day you sell your soul to eternal perdition.

That is until the eternal bill comes due.

Eat Drink and Be Merry, Brain Dead Moron bound for Hell.

Tis the Season for Oblivious Fools like you!

Last edited:
The only person in this conversation that deifies politicians is you.
I could care less about Trump. But I can tell you this, you care about him and are afraid he will be re-elected and throw another monkey wrench in to your plans. Me? I don't really care. Bring on the dark days, bring on Globalism. I know who wins in the end.

Don't worry little child of Hell. God will give you your little human god called The AntiChrist some day soon and you can worship him because he will give you everything your Evil imagination will desire. You'll be able to sniff all the hair you want, and buy that diamond studded ball gag you have always coveted. Then you will take his cute lil 666 chip to buy chocolate doughnuts and anal lube with bow down and worship his Evil ass and you will be giddy with glee on the day you sell your soul to eternal perdition.
Oh please. No one is afraid of Trump getting back into politics. The rest of this post is just sad. You need psychotherapy.

Oh please. No one is afraid of Trump getting back into politics. The rest of this post is just sad. You need psychotherapy.
You need a prostate check. Maybe Joe's brain and yours are hiding up there together. An no, I don't mean the kind of prostate check your bff gives you every night.

Leftards are not afraid of Trump. They are terrified.
1640192848826.jpeg

I can one up you on that! I was on a board run by a leftist, and he would delete any comments that showed the problems arising from liberal policies. Every thread became of liberal echo chamber.
/----/ In his mindset, the only thing wrong with communism is that the wrong people have been running it. You pointing out his agenda's flaws does not move the ball forward.

Who said Leftards are narcissistic?

Issue is people like single moms trying to get by on $12/hr now paying an extra $20 every fill up.
The leftards on this thread bragging about how they're so rich that the damaging liberal policies don’t impact them shows what selfish people they are: as long as they have the money to avoid the negative consequences of leftardism, they don’t care how the policies are causing financial hardships to the lower-middle and working classes.

The leftards on this thread bragging about how they're so rich that the damaging liberal policies don’t impact them shows what selfish people they are: as long as they have the money to avoid the negative consequences of leftardism, they don’t care how the policies are causing financial hardships to the lower-middle and working classes.
Conservatives fake concern for lower income workers then brag about destroying unions and blocking $15 minimum wage.

Forum List

Back