Gas prices already going up

1668787368692.png

That certainly is another issue we need to address. A tax on trades would go a long ways in doing that.

You don't think we get taxed on commodities? They pay tax like everybody else, but unlike stocks, there are a lot of losses mixed in with the gains, so you pay tax at the end of the year on your profit. Paying tax per trade would be a total nightmare. Even then, it drove my tax preparer nuts. He told me it's nothing but a pain in the ass for him. Making it worse won't help any.

Whatever, moron.
Look up the number of barrels used everyday.
Work you never do^^^

Here are the numbers
Americans use 20 million barrels per day
USA produces over 30 million barrels per day.

Tell me I’m wrong, but only if you can support your claim.

A teacher who doesn’t read the news…
Ha. I read AND post real statistics
You just blabber then tell people to look it up themselves

Then when you get challenged you pull out the “fallacy card”.

Divide what we have by what we use and you don’t look too smart.

Divide what we have by what we use and you don’t look too smart.
in the reserves
400 million
Full 700 million

4/7 = 57%

I personally don't call that "almost depleted"
You apparently do.

Daily use 20 Million Barrels
Daily Production 30 Million Barrels.

Dispute my numbers^^^^^^

in the reserves
400 million
Full 700 million

4/7 = 57%

You apparently do.

Dispute my numbers^^^^^^

Scarcity, real or imagined, causes panic and I bet both of us can afford the higher prices but you’re the racist that “thinks” poor people can afford the fact that the prices have risen; especially food and gasoline prices.

Biden needs to bitch slap the Big Oil but he doesn’t give a shit.

but you’re the racist that “thinks” poor people can afford the fact that the prices have risen; especially food and gasoline prices.

Not according to Lisa, Liberals Provide the Welfare, so there are NO poor people, because those on Welfare make $50-100+ K per year, according to the poster below.
Why would anyone work?

A young woman on welfare with two children is the equivalent of a $50,000 a year job - and that’s before you consider commuting costs. If she has three children, her TANF and food stamps and “earned” (cough-cough) income credit reach $60,000.

Now consider that many welfare types live with extended families, so that the young woman with two children is living with her own mother, who still has a teenager at home, and they get the equivalent of another $40,000 a year. So a family with two adults, a teen, and two kids gets nearly $100,000 a year.

Now consider the typical family, headed by two high school graduates. Mom works In a support role in an accounting firm for $20 an hour, and Dad works the deli counter at Harris Teeter for $22 an hour. Together, they bring in $80,000 - BEFORE taxes.

No wonder we have a labor shortage.

in the reserves
400 million
Full 700 million

4/7 = 57%

You apparently do.

Dispute my numbers^^^^^^

It may not be almost depleted but experts label it dangerously low. We have just under 400 million barrels left with no plans on filling the reserves anytime soon due to the price. Currently what we have left in the reserves is the lowest we've been since 1984. The reserves are not supposed to be a political tool, it was to make sure we have enough readily available oil in the event of a natural disaster like a hurricane or major war break out like China invading Taiwan getting the US involved.

No matter how you slice it or dice it, it was wrong for Dementia to use those reserves instead of removing his anti-oil policies and drilling our own oil. It's called the national strategic reserves, not the Democrat party reserves.

No matter how you slice it or dice it, it was wrong for Dementia to use those reserves instead of removing his anti-oil policies and drilling our own oil. It's called the national strategic reserves, not the Democrat party reserves.
Total for the year

2020. 135, 885 /12 = 11,324 (2020)
2021. 134,927 / 12 = 11,244 (2021)
2022. 93,328 / 8 = 11,666 (2022)

Looks like ^^^^ Oil Production is UP
Why do you guys with an Anti-Biden agenda keep spreading the LIE about Oil Production.

I guess that's why gas is higher.

That's not really the case in my area, prices have been petty stable for the last several weeks. The HEB at 1488 and Tamina Rd has gone down a few cents, $2.89 to $2.83. The HEB at 1488 and 149 hasn't changed since they opened, they're at $2.79.

Forum List

Back