Gas prices already going up

Actually oil and gasoline futures have gone down this week. Plus winter blends are less expensive to produce, so at least in the short term fuel prices should be coming down. Your article from Oct not withstanding.

I guess that's why gas is higher.

At the onset.
We had the lowest prices for a Blue State but the National Reserves are almost depleted.
Since you're a LibTard, you won't admit such.

400 million barrels is not depleted.

The article is from oct10. Prices did bump after OPEC said they were going to cut and since then have come back down after it became clear the cuts were because of projected lower demand which is what happened.

As I've said many times, get the pure speculators out of the market and the markets become far more stable which will be great for economies everywhere.

The article is from oct10. Prices did bump after OPEC said they were going to cut and since then have come back down after it became clear the cuts were because of projected lower demand which is what happened.

As I've said many times, get the pure speculators out of the market and the markets become far more stable which will be great for economies everywhere.

That's because you know nothing about the market. The commodities market was created for price stabilization. It may not work in our favor every time, but it would be much worse without it. Many of the products that we use every day are commodities: sugar, coffee, cattle, wheat, lumber, cotton, hogs, and much more all use the market for the outcome described above.

Therefore the stupidest thing we could do is pull US oil out of the market.

That's because you know nothing about the market. The commodities market was created for price stabilization. It may not work in our favor every time, but it would be much worse without it.

Oil prices remained fairly stable for decades without it.

Many of the products that we use every day are commodities: sugar, coffee, cattle, wheat, lumber, cotton, hogs, and much more all use the market for the outcome described above.

Therefore the stupidest thing we could do is pull US oil out of the market.

And,.........that isn't what I said.

Actually oil and gasoline futures have gone down this week. Plus winter blends are less expensive to produce, so at least in the short term fuel prices should be coming down. Your article from Oct not withstanding.

I think the two reasons for that is a four day holiday coming up and Republicans taking over the House which I predicted would happen. After Thanksgiving it will be heading back up since we will no longer dump our reserves in the pool. It was meant to buy votes and that's what was accomplished. Dementia has no reason to keep draining our reserves.

When was this? Oil has always been a commodity.

You did, you just don't realize it:

Speculators are the people in the market. The only way to get rid of speculators is to remove US oil out of the market. Speculators is the name we give to people who invest in commodities.

Nationwide we are down 3 cents. It should increase next week then drop and continue to drop until March if history is correct.

Of course it's going up. Mid terms are over now so democrats have no reason to hold them down to try and win favor.

Soon as the midterms ended several things happened immediately.

Gas prices started to go up.

Ftx crashed after donating billions to democrats and the whole scam ponzi scheme fell apart.

Jan 6 hearings stopped being a major headline every day.

Stable prices prior to the 1980s were normal because banks weren’t handing out loans to everyone with a heartbeat.

Of course it's going up. Mid terms are over now so democrats have no reason to hold them down to try and win favor.

It's down quite a bit from the midterms.

It's down 10.5 % just in the last 5 days.

still under 3 bucks around here

1668787212396.png

Forum List

Back