Gas prices already going up

Are these revenge "investigations" these radically extreme rightwing politicians coming into power next term, going to help bring the gas prices down OP?

Over three dollars.

Back in 2020 when Trump was president how much did a gallon of gas in Joplin, Mo sell for? A dollar? A buck fifty? Two bucks?

I'd bet you a dollar to a dime that it was a hell of a lot less than $3.
In April 2020, it was 97 cents a gallon due to no economic activity due to Trump shutting down the USA.

Wow!
Have you considered pulling your head out of your ass and reading the news?
I'm quizzing you, cuz you are fucking clueless.
Show what you claim is true, the onus is on your fucktard.

Every response is.....look it up yourself, because you're too fucking retarded to post the information you claim is true.

I predict you will next claim some fallacy.
It's your thing, oh and lying.

I'm quizzing you, cuz you are fucking clueless.
Show what you claim is true, the onus is on your fucktard.

Every response is.....look it up yourself, because you're too fucking retarded to post the information you claim is true.

I predict you will next claim some fallacy.
It's your thing, oh and lying.
A teacher who doesn’t read the news…

Are these revenge "investigations" these radically extreme rightwing politicians coming into power next term, going to help bring the gas prices down OP?

There is only so much they can do. All fuel prices are controlled by the market. Investors base their investments on the news of the day. Given the President is the one that makes fuel policies, the prices are still his doing no matter what leadership exists in the House.

Each price drop and each spike is seeming to correspond with the news on the war's prospects.

There is no other reason that can be linked to the price gouging that's going on.

Yet Americans continue to grant oil companies any credibility they ask for!

Has there even been an attempt to link prices to supply and demand?

There is no gouging because fuel prices are not controlled by the fuel producers. The market controls the prices.

Yeah going up again like we all said after the elections. One thing for sure is that it has nothing to do with what this article from the lying media says. Politicians are behind it.

Actually oil and gasoline futures have gone down this week. Plus winter blends are less expensive to produce, so at least in the short term fuel prices should be coming down. Your article from Oct not withstanding.

Forum List

Back